Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Nicest Things Someone's Said To You

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
"You are like the oxygen that keeps me alive" :wub:

:!!!: :lol:

I still find this soooo hilarious LOL :Hijabi:

"Ahibich, ma adree leish, 3indi khosh i7sas when I see you"

Cutie :wub:!

ughum -_-. What does that mean titchmitch? :shifty:

errrrr lol... 2dai on SC sum1 sed i lyk the way u speak(write) n tht thy r lernin..bt thn agen ma happiness wasnt fr long thy sed... tht i speak weirdly... lol same person.. :unsure: thts all ma fun gone ey!

LOOL Sat-sri-akal!! funny :P

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my 21st, Mother dearest said:    "You have grown into such a handsome, kind and caring young man. So proud to be your mum." - Mum  :wub:   Mummmmmmmm  :blush:

When my Dad hold me in his hands and his eyes was filled with tears and he said "you are my everything" btw i m his only son

• 2 months later...
  • Banned
When I grow up I want to be just like you!

Random little kid in my bus :D

kids are kids they are never serious.... :lol:

well well i really dont remember nicest thing some one told me coz it happens so frequently its hard to remember all and to make out which one was the best ;)) hehehe

• Advanced Member

I dont really pay attention to things people say to me because i dont know if they are lying or not.

what i do care about is about a friend greeting you saying "whats up " or even a smile or a head nod.

Its the little things that matter.

or when people commit random acts of kindness... i remember when i was a little kid maybe 6-7

an old man was passing out candy just to please others... and i still havn't forgotten him.

• Advanced Member

probably the nicest thing someone said to me was by my daughter a few years after I converted to Islam

she looked at me and said;

"Mom, I am so proud of you, none of this was easy, and we all went through our own hell, but mom, i have to tell you i have never been so proud of anyone in my life as i am you, I see your strength, and i wish i was strong like you, you stood up in the face of everyone and said I am doing what I think is right, and for that I could not be prouder of you, you are the best mom in the world and i love you.......

Guest JacobM

It's halloween and I'm in college. I hear my neighbor screaming so I walk over the lawn to see what the problem is. She's having a domestic dispute with her boyfriend and her roommates are all involved.

All of a sudden the boy friend's buddies roll up and they're about to beat the [Edited Out] out of me because they think I'm involved in the dispute. All the girls start yelling, "No don't hurt Yacoub!!! He's the nice guy of the neighborhood."

Wallahi, being a nice person saved me a trip from going to the hospital and made me feel good. :)

• Advanced Member

This isn't really a nice thing someone has said to me, but it was one of the most touching things I've ever heard from someone...

I was helping my 7 year old cousin Fatima (who is an orphan - her dad abandoned their mom and her two sisters about 5 years ago) with some of her schoolwork, and as we finished up and she was putting her books back in her schoolbag, she looked up at me with beady eyes filled with tears and said in a whimpering voice "Its not fair, everyone has a daddy except us. 'Learned', please can you be my daddy?"

I think that was the first time in my life I was lost for words. She broke my heart and I just didn't know how to answer her in that moment. Luckily, my Uncle's wife was in the room and heard what she said, and knew how to answer her.

Still breaks my heart every time I remember it...

• Advanced Member
This isn't really a nice thing someone has said to me, but it was one of the most touching things I've ever heard from someone...

I was helping my 7 year old cousin Fatima (who is an orphan - her dad abandoned their mom and her two sisters about 5 years ago) with some of her schoolwork, and as we finished up and she was putting her books back in her schoolbag, she looked up at me with beady eyes filled with tears and said in a whimpering voice "Its not fair, everyone has a daddy except us. 'Learned', please can you be my daddy?"

I think that was the first time in my life I was lost for words. She broke my heart and I just didn't know how to answer her in that moment. Luckily, my Uncle's wife was in the room and heard what she said, and knew how to answer her.

Touching indeed. What did your uncle's wife answer your cousin with?

wow what Learned said can surely bring the eyes to a blur. dang, i don't remember any specific praise that i've gotten that i'd like to share without boasting, but i could think of mannnny foul things people said about me and Allah knows they may still be saying these things.

• Veteran Member
probably the nicest thing someone said to me was by my daughter a few years after I converted to Islam

she looked at me and said;

"Mom, I am so proud of you, none of this was easy, and we all went through our own hell, but mom, i have to tell you i have never been so proud of anyone in my life as i am you, I see your strength, and i wish i was strong like you, you stood up in the face of everyone and said I am doing what I think is right, and for that I could not be prouder of you, you are the best mom in the world and i love you.......

Awwww beautiful.

Great moms have great daughters. :)

Damn. It sent tears rolling down me cheeks.

It was a personal déjà vu. . .

Edited by Marbles
  • Advanced Member

The nicest thing anyone has ever said to me was 'You carry the presence of a diamond but believe me you are worth more than a million."

When my friend said that to me I was like....wow..thanks for the compliment! dumbfounded, I didnt know what to say back!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Peace

^ mine is similar - ONE of the nicest things is when my consultant sat me and the other junior doctor down after our rotation and said that we had been outstanding! when someone compliments you on the work u do - OTHER THAN A CONFUSED YUGASLAVIAN who happens to have had a mini-stroke - It feels good :P

But yeah ive been complimented by confused, delirious elderly patients but I doubt that counts rite.

Um one of my friends on leaving the house we all shared - wrote a note saying " your parents did a good job you have a heart of gold etc" that was nice.

Anyways IM TO COOL FOR SKOOL - this is getting a bit too hippyish.

• Advanced Member

Ohkay n i kno how happy yu get wen i call yu Sharabbi aunty... so we'll keep it as tht.. waisey watchu doin in ur Dp... put hijaab on...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i jus remmberd... nicest thing :blush:

Sharabbi aunty : "Sat omg now i'm definetly gonna come and ask for your hand!!!!"

ahhh :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Aabiss jii who sed its BITTER :blush: :D

Innu drameyan filman gaaneyan de baare vich puch lavvo... balke heroine de piyo de baare vich puch lavo tenu dass davey gi.. padhayi innu yaad nahni rehndi...!!!!

[translation: ask her bout soaps, films and songs.. even ask her bout the heroines dad she will tell yu... she just cant remember her education revision...!!]

:lol: :angel:

• Banned
The duas that MDM has given me when i gave him a noha he was looking for.... I was absolutely speechless!! I'll never 4get it :blush: ^_^

aw man thanks yaar :blush:

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Salam

It reminds me of a time in 2007,when i was struggling hard to get admission in PMC(punjab medical colleges).My score was 930/1100 ,despite of that,they rejected me and gave my seat to a daughter of an MNA scoring 920.I just lost hope and decided to leave this profession.My Agha ji was seriously ill ,he was suffering from PARKINSON'S disease.He just took my hand in his hands and said"beta i want to see you in Lab coat".He made a call to my aunt living in Dallas and informed her about the whole story and advised her to search for any medical school in Dallas.She did so.When he gained some health ,he used to go to embassy for visa processing and used to call American online application service everyday.I got admission in a medical school in dallas in december 2007.When i wore lab coat i phoned my mother but no one was actually picking-up the phone.After some time maid picked it and told me about the demise of my agha ji.

i decided to visit Pakistan in JULY 2009 ,i went to the grave-yard at his grave.The person whose utmost desire was to see me in lab-coat, was lying feets below under-ground and i said "agha ji ,i am wearing lab-coat now.please wake up and see your daughter is here" but no one replied.So that was the most beutiful thing that anybody has said to me and has done for me.May Allah keep on showering his blessings upon my nana's grave.

Wasalam

• 3 weeks later...