Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Elwiya

The Nicest Things Someone's Said To You

Rate this topic

Beside what my mom and dad and family elders told me with their pure love, once a blond female coleage of mine told me that I look very cute and she want to kiss me :blush: I couldn't believe it and I was all first :!!!: and then all :blush: :blush: :blush: I wish I had allowed her :dry:

She has been graduated long ago -_- La hola wala quwat, it was haram, as she was na mahram :o :cry:

Lol, aww. She could've easily been a mahram though, with the magic words of qabiltu. Oh well no worries doc, more to come innshallah ;)

Edited by Cee

:cry:

awww i wish someone would say that to me :unsure: ... too bad i dont have that kind of impact on people's lives :rolleyes:

Well... I used to have an impact like that on her life, and not anymore Alhamdulilah (haraam relationship), haven't seen the person in nearly a year and I'm consistently thinking of going to see her dad but keep on getting afraid that will get her in trouble... argh.

i dunno the nicest things that someone said to me but....

i love if someone say like :

"i thought that angels would had wings, but now i change my mind when i meet you"

PRICELESS