Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ya Abul-Fazl Abbas

Explanation Of Nikah/mutah?

Rate this topic

Guest *~Mrs Power~*

(salam)

As far as i know..

Nikah has no limitation - as in time factor, it will only end by a divorce. And it is permenant. Whereas Mutah has a time limit, for eg, a week, days, yeears, but it xpires, its temporary.

^ yes as sis has said, but also nikah requires the husband to be financially responsible for the wife, whereas it is not a requirement for mutah. he must only take care of his children. there is no mandated inheritance between mutah partners. also, in mutah, the wife doesn't need husband's permission to leave the house.

Guest *~Mrs Power~*
^ yes as sis has said, but also nikah requires the husband to be financially responsible for the wife, whereas it is not a requirement for mutah. he must only take care of his children. there is no mandated inheritance between mutah partners. also, in mutah, the wife doesn't need husband's permission to leave the house.

Yeah, the wife doesnt need the husband's permission to go out too. That is what i read aswell :)

(salam)

Dingadong:

for muta u dont need witnesses or any written stuff but for nikah AFAIK u need 4 witnesses.

This is not True dingadong

both mut3a and permenant marriage have the same laws with regard to witnesses.

witnesses are not required in the Shia School of thought as far as marriage is concenrned regardles of wether its a mut3a or permenant. Divorce requires two impartial male witnesses or one male and two impartial female witnesses.

Having witnesses for marriage is Mustahab (recomended) but not Wajib (required). Its Also mustahab to publicise marriage.

In the sunie school its the other way around. Two witnesses are required in amrriage but no witnesses are required in divorce.

Edited by alimohamad40

^^^^

(salam)

Its very hard to argue in Foroo3 aldeen with sunnies because We both imulate in Foroo3 and its just as simple as : our Evidence says A and thier evidence Says B

So the question will be why did we take Evidence A and not B and that brings us back to the Usool aldeen and why we folow the chosen infalibles rather than the public Salaf (the old ansestors).

Inshallah the purpose is not to argue and proove them wrong but the purpose is to know whats right and folow it for ourselves first because Imam Ali says : Know the truth you will know the truthful

We shouldnt do it the other way around i.e. assume to know the truthful sect and based on that define what truth is

Marriage is a good thing which prevents sin and increases the rewards of the person and creates harmoney and peace and bond in the socity. It is Mustahab and Allah encourages it and highly discourages being single. So therefore Allah makes marriage very simple to preform and very easy to do. He made it exteremely easy so that no one has the execuse to sin however we started complicating marriage and caused all the curruptions that we see today.

When two people want to get married there is no rights of other people Involved so there is no need for witnesses however with divorce there are consequences and rights of others involved namely iinheritance, Nafaqah, Iddah, Kids, and the list keeps going

Also lets not forget the mercy of Allah

Marriage is highly Mustahab and divorce is highly Makrooh so which one would god make simple and which one would god complicate???

definatly he would make marriage simple and divorce complicated to reduce the divorce rates and increase the marriage rates and bond the socity together instead of collapsing it. Allah encourages having witnesses in the marriage but doesnt make it obligatory and the purpose is to publicise the marriage and promote it. Publication of the marriage is Mustahab in the shia school of thought.

Divorce Also needs other condition based on the shia school of thought. It needs to be done on a time when the woman is clean and has to count Iddah and specific words have to be mentioned with a specific grammer and in arabic.

Based on the sunnie shcool of thought the divorce is very simple , if the man said " Taliq" its done and she is divorced without the need for 2 witnesses. Also there are no specific words required and any word to mean seperation or divorce are taken as divorce. On the other hand they complicated marriage by making the witnesses a requirement and that pushed millions of people to Fornication because thier parents dont allow marriage and they cant do it except with witnesses.

Also they made the "three divorce" very simple by simply repeating the word Taliq three times. Then she would be Baen and can never marry him again unless she married and consumated with another man. In Shia islam this is not true but each divorce must beb done seperatly with observing the iddah. So even if he said " Taliq" a million times the divorce is counted as one divorce until she counts her iddah and then gets back to him and then the same thing happen again up to three and only then it is counted Baen and can not return to him.

Edited by alimohamad40

IF u follow Ayatollah Saeed al Hakeem, you are allowed to do Muta with prostitutes. They should understand that they are doing Muta, a religious marriage, and the dowry u give to them is not there fees but just a gift. Of course please confirm this with Ayatollah Hakeem before acting upon it. And no you cant change ur Taqlid to him just because of this ruling.

You can also do Muta in a clean and pure Muslim society which unfortunately does not exist in todays world. The Muta will of course not necessarily be for pleasure but just to become non Mahram, so that you can talk freely or live in the same house o something WITHOUT any sex necessarily. We NEED to understand that Muta is not only for sex just like Nikah is not only for sex.

In Iran also I think you can do Muta easily and many widows are possible future temporary spouses.

(salam)

Ding dong: its Not only Mohamad Saeed alhakeem who allows mut3a with prostitute but many scholars do. In fact no one gave a fatwa that its haraam and even the ones who prohibited did that on a precationary base and didnt give a Fatwa. But the ones who said its haallal gave Fatwas. In cases of precationary prohibitions u need to either take the precaution or folow some one who hasgiven a clear cut fatwa.

I put the fatwas of the scholars and thiier openions in A thread I will link you to it

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?sh...50&start=50

read the second last Post

In summury the scholarts who allow mut3a with a prostitute are :

Ali Khamanie

Rohollah Alkhomainy

Alsafi

Jawad Altabrizi

Mohamad Alshirazi

Mohamad Saeed Alhakeem

Edited by alimohamad40

'Thanks' for the info LOL but it wont really help me. HAhaha

Why is it that they have allowed muta marriage with prostitutes? The Sunnis will go headfirst for the Ayah which says something like that no one but the adulterer will marry the adulterer? I dont know if this has been asked before so can you please answer my question?

(salam)

Thats not true even in sunies they allow amrriage to a fornicating woman and they dont draw a distinction between known for fornication (Prostitute) and ordinary fonricatres

except for hanbalies

People allways shout at other religions without even looking at thier own religion

^^^

To be honnest i can not give a proper answer but i will just try to communicate what i know

Fadallah says " that verse is in the shape of generalization where people of the same type end up together but is not an order"

the main reason is the the hadeeths proove that its ok to marry a person even if they commited adultry before

If they are still doing it its Makrooh andsome say haraam on precaution measures but generally they say makrooh and the base is hadeeth from the infalibles

Edited by alimohamad40

(salam)

Ding dong: its Not only Mohamad Saeed alhakeem who allows mut3a with prostitute but many scholars do. In fact no one gave a fatwa that its haraam and even the ones who prohibited did that on a precationary base and didnt give a Fatwa. But the ones who said its haallal gave Fatwas. In cases of precationary prohibitions u need to either take the precaution or folow some one who hasgiven a clear cut fatwa.

I put the fatwas of the scholars and thiier openions in A thread I will link you to it

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?sh...50&start=50

read the second last Post

In summury the scholarts who allow mut3a with a prostitute are :

Ali Khamanie

Rohollah Alkhomainy

Alsafi

Jawad Altabrizi

Mohamad Alshirazi

Mohamad Saeed Alhakeem

salaamunUlaykum all , brother u actually accept that mutah is allowed witha prostitute. plz we cannot believe everything we read online. dont let shaytan fools us as we know shaytan will corrupt every religion.

[Note from Moderator: The subject of Mut'ah with a prostitute has already been discussed in great detail, and relevant fatwas have been posted from many different scholars. If this thread turns into a discussion about Mut'ah with prostitutes, all posts related to that subject will be deleted or the thread will be closed.]