Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
SayedMohammed

Who Would You Like To Meet?

Rate this topic

I would say Ali Imran and Wise Muslim

Meeting Tim Westwood and his clique of clats would be a trip as well. AkbarHassan i think we have met if i have you marked right.

Dont want to meet any of the sisters as they would have a difficult time saying goodbye to me and that would just create complications for them :Hijabi:

Note: Posts edited. Members warned. - The Patri0t

Violation of:

5. Two people replying back and fourth to each other, changing the topic

Please note this is a discussion forum not a chat room.Hijacking a thread and turning it into an endless back and forth off-topic chat is not only rude, but quiet disruptive. If you wish to start a conversation with someone, please PM or email them instead.

6. Spamming

Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy, advertise or increase a member's post count. Resurrecting old forum posts is also not appreciated unless it serves a worthy cause to the forum. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion. While we do not impose a post limit, members who have an inordinate number of post per day will be warned and asked to delete their posts. Their post count may be reduced as well. Further instances may result in a short ban.

Violation of:

Please note this is a discussion forum not a chat room.Hijacking a thread and turning it into an endless back and forth off-topic chat is not only rude, but quiet disruptive. If you wish to start a conversation with someone, please PM or email them instead.

6. Spamming

Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy, advertise or increase a member's post count. Resurrecting old forum posts is also not appreciated unless it serves a worthy cause to the forum. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion. While we do not impose a post limit, members who have an inordinate number of post per day will be warned and asked to delete their posts. Their post count may be reduced as well. Further instances may result in a short ban.

Violation of:

6. Spamming

Violation of:

6. Spamming

I would say Ali Imran and Wise Muslim

Meeting Tim Westwood and his clique of clats would be a trip as well. AkbarHassan i think we have met if i have you marked right.

Dont want to meet any of the sisters as they would have a difficult time saying goodbye to me and that would just create complications for them :Hijabi:

Nope, I still haven't met you.

I wanna meet

aaa

bbb

ccc

ddd

eee

fff

ggg

hhh

iii

puri ABC nahi aati kia ?

how come no one NO ONE not one single person outa the millions of clowns said "ur mum" wow thats AMAZING acheivment of shiachat WOWW lol id like to meet THE Akbar hassan oh i feel for u i wana meet um smak786110 cuz hes got one one hu wnat him so ill take him ur MINE and no im not a sister so lower ur hopes :dry:

how come no one NO ONE not one single person outa the millions of clowns said "ur mum" wow thats AMAZING acheivment of shiachat WOWW lol id like to meet THE Akbar hassan oh i feel for u i wana meet um smak786110 cuz hes got one one hu wnat him so ill take him ur MINE and no im not a sister so lower ur hopes :dry:

yehhh...veryyy funnyyy...

at-last i got someone, but wish it ws a "sister" :angry: ...so i can be her brother :wub:

where is my name ??

COmeon, am the mostly lovely handsome guy around...no one wants to meet me ??? :wub:

NOOOTTT FAIIIRRRR :cry:

aawwwwww!!

i want to meeet smak_786 everyone!!!! cant wait :P

aoun bro!! now im isolated! not fair! :'(

lool.. we had a sik time thou when we wnt to imam sadr conferance.. i nearly made ur bro miss the bus, and he was soo propa nervouss!!!