Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *~Mrs Power~*

Yeh Mukalma Kya Hota Hai?

y r there so many mukalmaz, if they r not mukalmaz??? :donno:

Now heres a genuine issue wich can start a mukalma. :Hijabi:

On a non-serious note...

Lets discover another dimension of this word...

Mu...kal....Ma

Mu=>face

kal=>kala=>black

Ma=> mera=>mine

Now Mukalma says => " Muu`n kaala mera " :!!!:

kia Mirza Ghalib ko jaanti hain aap tou phir un k khutoot (letteres) parhen gi tou pata chale ga k mukalma kai hota hai yeh dialogue hota hai

Warning for the addressee !

Studying Mirzas letters can subject you to severe pains/headaches,place a glass full of water and a few pain-killers beside you in case... :Hijabi:

Edited by asifnaqvi

Warning for the addressee !

Studying Mirzas letters can subject you to severe pains/headaches,place a glass full of water and a few pain-killers beside you in cae... :Hijabi:

who says like that u know

Ghalib nadeeme dost se aati hai booe dost

Mashghoole Haqq hoon bandageye Booturaab(as) mein

Ghalib tou itni seedhi see baat kerte hain .

^

You messed up with the whole thing,the fact is that i was kidding.look at the hijabi icon at the end of my post :D

Btw its a fact that Both Ghalibs letters(nasr) and his poetry(nazm) are a bit difficult to understand in comparison with the other poets and writers.Do i make sense to you?

^

You messed up with the whole thing,the fact is that i was kidding.look at the hijabi icon at the end of my post :D

Btw its a fact that Both Ghalibs letters(nasr) and his poetry(nazm) are a bit difficult to understand in comparison with the other poets and writers.Do i make sense to you?

ji nahin main mazaq ko samjhti hoon i said Ghalib ki baat hi alag hai unka jawab hi naih aur jitne aassan andaaz mein woh baat kerte hai koi aur krhi nahin sakta.

ji nahin main mazaq ko samjhti hoon i said Ghalib ki baat hi alag hai unka jawab hi naih aur jitne aassan andaaz mein woh baat kerte hai koi aur krhi nahin sakta.

Choice is yours !

___

(salam)

^

Of course, baby bro. It takes DIMAAGH to understand an abstruse like Ghalib. :) ;)

___

(salam)

chacha ghalib ke samnay baki saray shair maghloob nazar aatay hain

Khoob farmaya, janaab. Aapko inaam main shabashi milaygi. :)

Edited by RehmatGul

oh wow is this new 5000 rp bill, it looks so small compared to old 1000

State bank of pakistan intends to issue 20,000 rupees note in near future.keep doing the good work.i shall copy-paste its image right here when the next Shabaashi becomes due..

State bank of pakistan intends to issue 20,000 rupees note in near future.keep doing the good work.i shall copy-paste its image right here when the next Shabaashi becomes due..

so nice of u but u dint hv to do tht, rehmatgul (baji) is the one who owes me shabashi

i mite even get the 20,000 rupee bill since i m coming bk to pak after 4 and a half yrs(but not even for a month :no: ) o boy am i excited to come bk!!

Edited by ghulam-e-panjtan

___

(salam)

LOL

Asif bhaee - I nearly fell off the bed laughing!!

O my God, that was HILARIOUS!

Ab to asif bhaee kai ghar ka patah laina hi paraiga.

So, type in the address bhaaee jaan.

Edited by RehmatGul

___

(salam)

LOL

Asif bhaee - I nearly fell off the bed laughing!!

O my God, that was HILARIOUS!

Ab to asif bhaee kai ghar ka patah laina hi paraiga.

So, type in the address bhaaee jaan.

ziyada khsuh honay ki zaroorat nahi hai, ali bhai dint owe me any shaabashi thats y i accepted pic from him but since u owe me shaabashi i m not accepting any pic!!!

___

(salam)

ziyada khsuh honay ki zaroorat nahi hai, ali bhai dint owe me any shaabashi thats y i accepted pic from him but since u owe me shaabashi i m not accepting any pic!!!

Shabaashi zabaan e Urdu ka aik nihaayat khoobsoorat lafz hai. Aur alfaaz aksar munh se doosrai ke kaan tak pohnchaye jatai hain, awaaz ke zariye. Insaan ki awaaz kisi majboori ke tehet aglaai tak pohonch na paa rahi ho to likh kar daydee jaati hai.

To daydeejiye apna phone number, ham aapko shabaashi daydaingai. Naheen to yahan likhi hui hi qabool karlijiye. Eid pe sheer khurma bhijwadoongi.

:lol:

___

(salam)

goood enough for me even though i m not a big fan of sheer khurma

Mere haathon banaa khaa kar fan hojaogai (insha'Allah kabhi aisa moqa haqeeqat main aya to sabit hojayega). :)

___

(salam)

Mere haathon banaa khaa kar fan hojaogai (insha'Allah kabhi aisa moqa haqeeqat main aya to sabit hojayega). :)

apnay moh miyan mithu......

oh wait no not miyan mithu wo tu masculine form hai

ummm how abt apnay moh beghum mithwi??? :angel: