Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abdel Hassan

Hezbollah Special Forces 2 Video Game.

Rate this topic

(salam)

DesignBalck.jpg

Here are links of the new Hezbollah game, this is for people who do not have acess or can not acess to it. Inshallah show this to all younger people to counter the American Zionist media propaganda against the Islamic and Arab people. Again this is for all who do not have a chance to acess it or buy it. :)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Edited by Abdel Hassan

Salam, shukran, and Ramadan mubarak!

I have downloaded the game and am trying to play it but can't get it to open- I click on the icon and it says:

"critical error: System Error: VideoCard ATI (Raedon Mobility 7500) is not supported by FarCry engine."

I have no idea what that means... anybody know if there's anything I can do to be able to play??

Salam, shukran, and Ramadan mubarak!

I have downloaded the game and am trying to play it but can't get it to open- I click on the icon and it says:

"critical error: System Error: VideoCard ATI (Raedon Mobility 7500) is not supported by FarCry engine."

I have no idea what that means... anybody know if there's anything I can do to be able to play??

(salam)

The game is made using the farcry engine, and the farcry engine does not support your video card. Basically, you can not play this game on your PC.

What is this game? Israeli Nazi Jewish Zombies attacking helpless Shi'i kids and the Hezbollah team comes to save them? And Bush is the final Boss?

*drools* I want