Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Jaloos Imam -e- Ali(as)

• Advanced Member

Just to advice you

That Fajr pursa majalis for Imam Ali (as) will be held in Idara-e-Jafferia (Tooting, South London) on Monday 1st October.

Imam Ali (as) Jaloos will be held in Marble Arch (London) on Sunday 30th Septemeber.

Timing and contact information for both programs will be metioned nearer to the time.

• Advanced Member
salam sis

you know about the jaloos i was told that they were nusaris and i should not go....do know if they are nusaris or not plzz could u help out cause i really wanna go but im bein told not to becasue they are nusaris ..thnx

[Modnote: Learn some akhlaq]

even if it was, wouldnt you want to go since its on our Imam Ali (as)?

you have GLc in your avatar..have some shame

Edited by A follower
  • Advanced Member
[Edited]

salam

im sure there is no harm in finding out what the truth and theres no need to get hyped up about it....i just wanted to find out some information and correct the person who told me i cant jus go around saying things which arnt even tru...soooo chil brov

Edited by A follower
to remove profanity
salam sis

you know about the jaloos i was told that they were nusaris and i should not go....do know if they are nusaris or not plzz could u help out cause i really wanna go but im bein told not to becasue they are nusaris ..thnx

Investigate it, If it's true DON' T GO ! you cant attend something that is organized by enemies of Allah(SWT) which Imam Ali(AS) himself hated the ideology those who consider him a God.

• Advanced Member
Investigate it, If it's true DON' T GO ! you cant attend something that is organized by enemies of Allah(SWT) which Imam Ali(AS) himself hated the ideology those who consider him a God.

we should not resort to doing qiyas(guess work) as we know shaytan was the first person to do so, what i find slightly strange is its ok to attend sunday gatherings in the church to commemorate the tragedy of karbala by perform azadari rituals with non muslims (jaan ali kazmi) who are also the enemies of Allah. for gods sake this is where theres images of christ and alcohol is being consumed.

and lets not start on the way you fondle with your sunni brothers..the ones who follow the enemies of ahlalbayt..who caused the destruction of the ahlalbayt..

we should not resort to doing qiyas(guess work) as we know shaytan was the first person to do so, what i find slightly strange is its ok to attend sunday gatherings in the church to commemorate the tragedy of karbala by perform azadari rituals with non muslims (jaan ali kazmi) who are also the enemies of Allah. for gods sake this is where theres images of christ and alcohol is being consumed.

and lets not start on the way you fondle with your sunni brothers..the ones who follow the enemies of ahlalbayt..who caused the destruction of the ahlalbayt..

Saalam Br.

My first words , were to "Investigate it" ! I wasn't trying to guess. Nothing much to add !

ws

• Advanced Member

Seems like you bring everything down to what Jan Ali Kazmi does eh?

Well then since when is having an interfaith dialogue wrong? Did the Prophet [pbuh] not engage in a dialogue with the Christians before the occasion of Mubhaila?

And on what basis are the Christians the enemies of Allah? Care to provide proof and put the money where your mouth is kiddo.

You accuse the brother of qiyas yet you do qiyas yourself when you talk about the Sunnis. Mashallah.

• Advanced Member
Seems like you bring everything down to what Jan Ali Kazmi does eh?

Well then since when is having an interfaith dialogue wrong? Did the Prophet [pbuh] not engage in a dialogue with the Christians before the occasion of Mubhaila?

And on what basis are the Christians the enemies of Allah? Care to provide proof and put the money where your mouth is kiddo.

You accuse the brother of qiyas yet you do qiyas yourself when you talk about the Sunnis. Mashallah.

i dont think you understand my point, if you guys can do all that, whats wrong in attending a jaloos who apparently nusayris have organised (news to me) lol.

is the consumption of alcohol permitted? are images of the prophet permitted?

seems to me you have some sort of relation with umar, i again ask you ghar fatima zahra ka taba kisnay kiya hay?

p.s. did cyan give u a message from me

• Advanced Member
i dont think you understand my point, if you guys can do all that, whats wrong in attending a jaloos who apparently nusayris have organised (news to me) lol.

The nusayris are those who were cursed for their exaggeration of the status of Imam Ali [as]. I guess associating and supporting them has no harm in the hereafter eh?

And seems like everything is news to you, shows how easily you are influenced then.

is the consumption of alcohol permitted? are images of the prophet permitted?

Have you been to a church before? There is no alcohol consumption in the Church apart from on occasions such Christmas and Easter so on a normal Sunday service you will find people to be sober.

There is no ruling regarding one cannot be in the place where someone of another faith puts up an image of their Prophet and since you do not believe in Taqleed this point will go over your head.

seems to me you have some sort of relation with umar, i again ask you ghar fatima zahra ka taba kisnay kiya hay?

p.s. did cyan give u a message from me

Doing qiyas again, mashallah at you. You condemn a brother for it yet when you do it you cannot see it, wow what ignorance!

And for your information there are many Sunnis who condemn the Caliphs for their actions and love the Ahlul Bayt [as] so keep your gross generalisations to yourself.

And I didnt get a msg from Cyan maybe you can relay it to me directly the next time you meet me, that is if you realise who I am.

• Moderators

(bismillah)

(salam)

In my humble opinion, the issue here isn't who you are meeting (nusayris, christians, buddhists, whoever) but rather what you are doing in these meetings.

Are you participating in something appropriate and positive, or is it something that goes against what you believe in? What are you doing in the gatherings? Are they within the Islamic rules and regulations?

These are the factors that really matter.

• Advanced Member

whats all this!!??!!!

Labaik_Ya_Zahra- in regards to ur question about the jaloos being nusaris ,thats the 1st i have heard of it and this year would be my 5/6th time or so attending Imam Ali(as) jaloos.... I think whatever you have heard is all load of *umar* and obv those ppl u no that have said `you shoodnt go coz of nusaris` is another load of *umar* i mean r those ppl God? that u need to ask their permission to ask if you can mourn for Imam ALi (as)? sounds that way ....but besides ur trying to find out and as i have said thats the first i have heard of it (from ur post) about it...so dont think its true coz it be known!

If you are a lover of Imam Ali (as) and the ahlebayt (as) it shouldnt matter who or what organised any shia events/programs what should matter is your pursa and the main reason for attending ANY majalises/jalooses is to pay your respects to Prophet Mohammed (saw) and his family (as) and remember the Ahlebayt (as) is for everyone not just us shias.

Edited by LaYdee_110
  • Advanced Member
whats all this!!??!!!

Labaik_Ya_Zahra- in regards to ur question about the jaloos being nusaris ,thats the 1st i have heard of it and this year would be my 5/6th time or so attending Imam Ali(as) jaloos.... I think whatever you have heard is all load of *umar* and obv those ppl u no that have said `you shoodnt go coz of nusaris` is another load of *umar* i mean r those ppl God? that u need to ask their permission to ask if you can mourn for Imam ALi (as)? sounds that way ....but besides ur trying to find out and as i have said thats the first i have heard of it (from ur post) about it...so dont think its true coz it be known!

If you are a lover of Imam Ali (as) and the ahlebayt (as) it shouldnt matter who or what organised any shia events/programs what should matter is your pursa and the main reason for attending ANY majalises/jalooses is to pay your respects to Prophet Mohammed (saw) and his family (as) and remember the Ahlebayt (as) is for everyone not just us shias.

salam i just wanted to find out about a simple question which someone told me about and i was just curious to find out wheter it was tru or not...im sure there is no harm in finding out any infoo...i personaly went last yr and was hoping to go again this yr inshallah but also wanted to book another coach like last time but i needed to make sure about this question becasue there are many people around who are against those people and there is no point of bookin a coach if no one is gna go it would be better of that people go with familes then....but here its turned into such a big issue with the help of orange ...im sure there is no harm in finding out and knowing whats right and wrong...at the end of the day evryone has there own opinions and beliefs but only Allah knows whats right ....

• Advanced Member

^ I understand what you are saying but Its OUR first IMAms (as) shahdat jaloos, even if a christian was organising it Im sure I would attend coz it dosnt matter who organises these ahlebayt (as) programs think about why you are attending (coz to me the ahlebayt (as) mean everything even if the events held by hypocrites i would still attend to pay my respect to Syeda Fatima (sa) and her family (as)) instead of whos there or etc.... u get me

You shouldnt be doing it for ppl but for yourself. End of the day its your choice but your answer is thats you are the VERY 1st person to say that and i personally doubt it coz if it was true dont u think i would know as this year would b ma 5/6 time in the same jaloos....Oranje has a point about this, he replied to your post just like i did in my previous post.

• Advanced Member
^ I understand what you are saying but Its OUR first IMAms (as) shahdat jaloos, even if a christian was organising it Im sure I would attend coz it dosnt matter who organises these ahlebayt (as) programs think about why you are attending (coz to me the ahlebayt (as) mean everything even if the events held by hypocrites i would still attend to pay my respect to Syeda Fatima (sa) and her family (as)) instead of whos there or etc.... u get me

You shouldnt be doing it for ppl but for yourself. End of the day its your choice but your answer is thats you are the VERY 1st person to say that and i personally doubt it coz if it was true dont u think i would know as this year would b ma 5/6 time in the same jaloos....Oranje has a point about this, he replied to your post just like i did in my previous post.

thnx anyway

[Modnote: Learn some akhlaq]

Yes, let's all go and hear people teaching us that Imam Ali is God in their lecture why not?

No, YOU should have some shame, before accusing anyone of anything, try and weigh out all the factors before you present your theory.

As Bro. Lion earlier stated, there's no qiyas involved considering that he said investigate first. I'm not sure about this Jan Ali Kazmi case, but it appears as this could have been done for tableegh purposes? If not, please enlighten me. And even if this isn't the case, I doubt many of us Shi'as would find this "ok".

And no, Christians are not enemies of Allah, contrary to that infact, because in certain places Allah has spoken of them well. About the alchohol it is in their beleif that this is right thing to do, they do not get drunk in the church, it isn't a place dedicated for drinking. As for the pictures, I'm pretty sure in many imambargahs in Iraq and Iran they have potraits of Imam Ali (as). It's part of thier culture, we don't know who their marja's are so we have no right to question.

Edited by Shia & Proud
  • Advanced Member

Shia & proud, with all due respect what are you talking about???

(''Yes, let's all go and hear people teaching us that Imam Ali is God in their lecture why not?'')

I challenge you to find me one time in your life in the UK where somebody has held such a lecture?

Also we go (well i do anyway) to a jaloos to mourn te masoomeen (as) and if somebody else's personal belief regarding Imam Ali (as) is more then what you believe then let it be! Aslong as no one tries pushing there beliefs onto you what are you so worried about? (expecting you to quote this part).

Islam = Submission to Allah, Your beliefs are your own and only between you and your Allah (swt)

Don't let your ignorance stop you from mourning the Aima (as) my brother 110(y)

• Advanced Member

Well i was the one who told Labaik Ya Zahra not to attend the jaloos not because they're spreading the wrong message coz they're not...the group that carries out this jaloos are so called nuseri's as i have been told i havent been told not to attend this jaloos by any tramp off the street who doesnt know what theyre on about, but infact i've been told by a learned person who is very experienced in these matters and has jus warned me and the rest of us for our own good. Nuseri's for the people who dont know who they are, are so called followers of imam ali a.s who believe him to be God astagfirullah....they do sajdah's to the zuljana and alams and Allah has said do not prostrate to anyone besides Him alone.....and so my point is if we are with this jaloos then the people who know for sure they are nuseris, will see that we are the followers of them which "I" do not want to be named as one.....so jus for the good we should refrain from going so that we do not show a bad image.....oh and yeh i was too one of the people who used to attend this jaloos but after what i'v been told i think i should jus attend the arbaeen one and do azadari for imam ali a.s shahadath in my own idara, my own town and spread the message and then go else where...its not neccesary for us to go to a different part of the country to do azadari why not start it in ure own towns first and then do it else where

Edited by Tears of Karbala
  • Advanced Member
The nusayris are those who were cursed for their exaggeration of the status of Imam Ali [as]. I guess associating and supporting them has no harm in the hereafter eh?

And seems like everything is news to you, shows how easily you are influenced then.

Have you been to a church before? There is no alcohol consumption in the Church apart from on occasions such Christmas and Easter so on a normal Sunday service you will find people to be sober.

There is no ruling regarding one cannot be in the place where someone of another faith puts up an image of their Prophet and since you do not believe in Taqleed this point will go over your head.

Doing qiyas again, mashallah at you. You condemn a brother for it yet when you do it you cannot see it, wow what ignorance!

And for your information there are many Sunnis who condemn the Caliphs for their actions and love the Ahlul Bayt [as] so keep your gross generalisations to yourself.

And I didnt get a msg from Cyan maybe you can relay it to me directly the next time you meet me, that is if you realise who I am.

you will find people sober? so its ok if they were drinking the evening before then walk into the church, i always thought u are considered to be nijis for 40 days on the consumption of alcohol

so what exactly makes these "sunnis that condemn the caliphs" sunnis? find me a "sunni" that does lanat on any of the caliphs lol.

[Edited & Warned] - Refrain from directing attacks against other members.

to be honest who cares what u think..har jaga hondi payay ya hussain..one or two of your friends will make no difference what so ever to the jaloos to be honest its best you dont attend anything just stay at home face ur khamanei poster and do sajda to it daily...for example check how many hate the jaloos that happens in luton? but turned out excellent mashallah

matam nay rukhna jad tak rehna islam ay..

• Advanced Member
they do sajdah's to the zuljana and alams and Allah has said do not prostrate to anyone besides Him alone.....

your intelligence amazes me. do you have any idea what a nusayri is? they dont even do matam let alone sajda..fasting is not part of their religion, nor is salat and its haram for them to enter a mosque.

Edited by Oranje
  • Advanced Member

Tears of Kerbala i really don't wish to debate just for the sake of it but could you please tell me which one of them is nuseyri?

Who are the organisers for the jaloos and is it them that are the nuseyri or just people that attend the jaloos????

It is in our Farooedeen to tell them what they are doing is wrong!

Also the issue of sajda is different to the issue of attending or not attending a jaloos so let us talk about what we are discussing and then move onto other subjects.

If you could NOT tell me who is nuseyri then your ignorance would defy belief! If we all stopped attending jaloos due to the hearsay of an ''allegedly learned person who has experience in these matters'' (what matters)??? then there would be no azadari and jaloos left is that what we want? My brother please think what is more important, Somebody telling you there may be nuseyris presant or mourning for the masoomeen and doing tableegh at the same time?

I am sure we can all learn from one another and please correct me if i am wrong but what you are saying really does not make sense to me.

Fi Amanallah, Ya Ali (as) Madad.

• Advanced Member
JAK is poison to the shia ideology!

And you malangs are not? Keep your insults to yourself.

you will find people sober? so its ok if they were drinking the evening before then walk into the church, i always thought u are considered to be nijis for 40 days on the consumption of alcohol

First and foremost stop doing qiyas. You have been doing that since the second post of yours on this thread. How do you know they drink the evening before? And by sober means in their senses not as you claimed.

Secondly care to find me a ruling which states that those non muslims who drink are najis for 40 days?

so what exactly makes these "sunnis that condemn the caliphs" sunnis? find me a "sunni" that does lanat on any of the caliphs lol.

theres ALWAYS some maloon that ruins jaloos topics (have no idea why) and this time its you "A Follower(of umar perhaps lol)"

Mashallah at your akhlaq. Seems like you have a lot to learn. Before calling me a 'Maloon' why dont you try and learn a bit abt the Sunnis and then speak. Ignorance seems to be your agenda live in it dont spread it to others. Lanat is essential to your ideology, while tabarra is in mine. There is a vast difference between how you guys do Lanat and how we do tabarra. Once you know what is essential in deen then yap kiddo!

Calling me a follower of Umar shows your immaturity, something which is pretty evident by your mannerism as well as your etiquettes both in person and on this forum. I expected nothing less.

to be honest who cares what u think..har jaga hondi payay ya hussain..one or two of your friends will make no difference what so ever to the jaloos to be honest its best you dont attend anything just stay at home face ur khamanei poster and do sajda to it daily...for example check how many hate the jaloos that happens in luton? but turned out excellent mashallah

matam nay rukhna jad tak rehna islam ay..

Firstly I do not have a Khamenai poster and secondly even if I had one I do not do Sajda to it. Stop doing qiyas it is ruining your rep, well not that you had any to begin with.

Thirdly, Juloos is about creating awareness within the public and non muslims about Shiaism rather than preaching your ideology of malangism. Try to fulfil the purpose of Juloos and maybe people will appreciate it more than they do now.

• Advanced Member
And you malangs are not? Keep your insults to yourself.

First and foremost stop doing qiyas. You have been doing that since the second post of yours on this thread. How do you know they drink the evening before? And by sober means in their senses not as you claimed.

Secondly care to find me a ruling which states that those non muslims who drink are najis for 40 days?

Mashallah at your akhlaq. Seems like you have a lot to learn. Before calling me a 'Maloon' why dont you try and learn a bit abt the Sunnis and then speak. Ignorance seems to be your agenda live in it dont spread it to others. Lanat is essential to your ideology, while tabarra is in mine. There is a vast difference between how you guys do Lanat and how we do tabarra. Once you know what is essential in deen then yap kiddo!

Calling me a follower of Umar shows your immaturity, something which is pretty evident by your mannerism as well as your etiquettes both in person and on this forum. I expected nothing less.

Firstly I do not have a Khamenai poster and secondly even if I had one I do not do Sajda to it. Stop doing qiyas it is ruining your rep, well not that you had any to begin with.

Thirdly, Juloos is about creating awareness within the public and non muslims about Shiaism rather than preaching your ideology of malangism. Try to fulfil the purpose of Juloos and maybe people will appreciate it more than they do now.

My brother ''A Follower'' looking at the previous posts it is apparant that you and Oranje have some issues with each other and with that i have no concern.

What does concern me is the divisions in the Shia community that i see.

I could be wrong but what i believe the main issue is the apparant labeling and name calling. Wether some one be a ''Malang'' or a ''blind follower'' Every one will go to there own grave and is not for us to judge. We can voice our opinion but that is all.

We are not enough to start infighting and bickering with one another, isn't it enough that we belive in the same Rasool Eh Khuda and the same Imams?

I truly believe WE are the people that can make a difference and that road to Ikhlaas should start here and with ourselves!

Please please let us stop the name calling and labeling and let us try to progress our people whatever there personal beliefs. These are the places where real change can begin and we should not waste the opportunity. Please forgive me if i have offended you in any way.

Ya Ali (as) madad my brother.

• Advanced Member
your intelligence amazes me. do you have any idea what a nusayri is? they dont even do matam let alone sajda..fasting is not part of their religion, nor is salat and its haram for them to enter a mosque.

you seem to know alot of what nuseri's are like...i'm gettin a thought of whether ure one ureself :rolleyes:

Bro follower u crack me seriously thanks for giving them some of their own medicine

• Advanced Member

brov first of all it jus came to my mind that its the month of ramadan and ure using foul language in nearly every post of ures....Labaik jus asked a simple question that u could have answered to yes or no but u seem to go on a long one :dry:

Edited by Tears of Karbala
aww peace making :angel:

Theres no point of any of you in proper discussion it has nothing to do with peace.

Nusaries are enemies of Allah(SWT) . If so called Lovers of Imam Ali(AS) didnt know that Imam Ali(AS) never had mercy with Nusaries , as he considered them as Enemies of Allah(SWT) and bringing out other stuff of church etc its not an important issue it doesnt sounds logical to this discussion period.

Closed the topic forum moderators.

• Advanced Member

^excuse me but this topic was to inform everyone of the next azadari program in UK (london) and besides I created it so therefore I want it to stay open. Not my fault some ppl post `rumours` that cause everyone to have a debate that might end up getting closed and muck up the entire topic

• Advanced Member

hmm tears of karbala.. i really think u shud stop the accusations if u dnt hav no real proof.. Imam Ali (as) has said do not believe that which you havent heard with your own ears and seen with your own eyes.. and calling people nusayris is a VERY BIG accusation..

how did u come 2 this conclusion.. and if you didnt n somebody else did.. care 2 tell us how they came to this conclusion.. wt proofs they had given you??

two just people hav to tell you something for you having to believe wt they say.. one is not enough..

and it is hard 2 believe someone can hav "experience" in these matters because.. nusayris never openly come out and say they are nusayris.. soo i dnt no wt experience ur tlkin about :unsure:

i dnt think ne thing is wrng with the organisers.. but from my experience i believe tht this juloos does not depict a good image of shias in general.. i witnessed last year people breaking the halkas of matam 2 drink.. when they are meant to be fasting?! ok soo lets not b quick 2 judge they could hav had medical conditions 2 why they couldnt fast.. but it is difficult to accept tht many no. of people had medical conditions?! and neways evn if ALL of them did then wudnt it hav been courteous to w8 till after the juloos had ended or wher ther wernt ppl fasting..

because if a sunni/wahabbi or ne non-shia tht ws present havin witnessed tht would hav obv concluded tht shias dnt take fasts seriously and tht they rather do matam over fasting.. also breaking matam halkas for drinks?! we are supposed 2 b mourning Imam Ali (as) and ther r nohas been read on Karbala 2.. wher the Ahlulbayt (as) had no water to drink.. yet we run 2 gt water forgetting all the troubles they had gne through.. hence the purpose of matam being defeated.. because ur suppse 2 b feeling hurt and sorrowful and thts y ur doing matam nt for the fun of it.. and jus bein a robot doin matam with no feelings etc

ther wer also some complaints from the sisters that the brothers tht wer "supposedly" doin tableegh wer doin less of tht n spending mre time checkin the sisters out.. if ther is ne truth to this.. it is quite upsetting because this also gives us shias a bad name.. as im sure u all wud agree to stop this frm occuring thts why segregation is a big part of islam.. yet ppl try 2 find ways of avoiding this segregation.. i.e. pretending 2 do tableegh..

newayz these r my personal views.. u dnt hav 2 agree with them.. jus tght id share them 2 create awareness for ppl who are intending to attend the juloos for the 1st time.. B)