Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheFollower

Ne Good Shisha Place In London?

Guest TheFollower

Halla Ya shabab!!

To all the people of Arab and Ajam residing in the Holy Land of Londonistan.........i have a humble request!

Now,i am in a desperate search for a GOOD shisha shop,no sorry.......didnt make myself clear i guess. See now i have heard alot bout Edgware road shops so i went there visted 2-3 cafes but sorry ppl EXTREMLY sorry.........i mean i myself can make better shisha then them.....

Also, incase i failed to mention........i am a hardcore shisha fanatic from Abu Dhabi/Dubai,so ppl who r from there can know the standard i am used to and Yes i do realize it depends on the cost too.Well.......moneywise herez my opinion the three shisha i had along edgware road namely Amazon,Palm Palace and Al dar who charged from 10 to 15 Pounds.Now believe me it was not even equal to AED 5 shisha back in UAE i.e. 50p UK. And i am used to shisha quality in uae that costs from 30 to 50 AED's. So,as u can see money is not an issue but BUT the shisha quality should be worth it,even if it is GBP 20 or GBP 30!!

So, let me make the hujjat on you again that a "Good Shisha" in my dict means,STRONG Flavour,NO burning foil after sometime and GOOD Smoke!!

I hope i was clear enough on my requirments..........so Inshallah lets see how many like minded shisha fanatics there r here on shiachat.

Thankx

Khuda hafiz n iltemas-e-dua

P.S. Mods/Admins if this topic is inappropriate for this section,feel free to move it in "General Off-topic"

Edited by TheFollower

Guest TheFollower
Come home bro! :P

Sincere Thankx bro........BUT it will so much trouble for you!!

Wallahi Thankx

Guest TheFollower
u dont get any here.. however weed is great here.

Ya akhi..........Weed,haram haram!! VERy Bad!!

Guest TheFollower
then try ABU ALI on edgware road

Bro, could u give me a precise location from edgware road station or Islamic Bank of Britian or maybe a website or a post code for the TOm tom!

Thankx alot bro........

Guest TheFollower
try palms , edgware

u mean Palm Palace on edware ROAD??

also, brother, i hope u havent taken expectations mentioned above lightly.........cuz i really really am looking for strong long lasting no-choking shisha.......

Thankx neways......

Guest TheFollower

hehee.......

Thankx ppl from brother musafir and shiaproud,i have a personal shisha but i think its no fun making shisha yr self and then havnig it........dont ask me but thts how i feel.Currently, during the weekdays thts wht i am doin at home but.....just to make myself clear,let me mention,a person staying in London who is busy in work and studies away from family and friends,i require some escapism from my normal day to day routine here,so i want to have shisha casually including hanging out place in a good decent area preferabally arab neighbourhouds so i feel more like home,just for a change,u know once a week.

Also, brother musafir, could u tell me as i asked u b4,this palm place is the Palm Palace on Edgware road??

Sis, sofia the shop u told me about is a place that sells shisha accesories or is it a shisha cafe??

neways, Thankx all, for taking concern and trying to help me......

I thought the sheesha places at edgeware road were closed down because of the smoking ban?

That's what I thought, I'm sure it was in the news about closing down all these sheesha cafes in England.

Edited by Sky

The shisha place near where I live is now closed because of the smoking ban. I assume it's the same situation everywhere else in London, but they will probably let you smoke some in the back.

Guest TheFollower
That's what I thought, I'm sure it was in the news about closing down all these sheesha cafes in England.

HARAM HARAM!!

BLASPHEMY!!!

:shaytan:

Guest TheFollower
you can smoke at the front in the street still

as a matter of fact the narrator of this event is more authentic than the others!

hehee.......

Thankx ppl from brother musafir and shiaproud,i have a personal shisha but i think its no fun making shisha yr self and then havnig it........dont ask me but thts how i feel.Currently, during the weekdays thts wht i am doin at home but.....just to make myself clear,let me mention,a person staying in London who is busy in work and studies away from family and friends,i require some escapism from my normal day to day routine here,so i want to have shisha casually including hanging out place in a good decent area preferabally arab neighbourhouds so i feel more like home,just for a change,u know once a week.

Also, brother musafir, could u tell me as i asked u b4,this palm place is the Palm Palace on Edgware road??

Sis, sofia the shop u told me about is a place that sells shisha accesories or is it a shisha cafe??

neways, Thankx all, for taking concern and trying to help me......

its opposite a lebanese restaurant and a famous ice cream shop. the shop has palms written ontop of it, ask any arabs where the place is at

COME EDGWARE ROAD WIV ME... IM DER ALLDA TYM :D lol

and yeah its banned but most ov them do it inside... However AQ on edgware road has a little basement downstairs wher u can do it :D... I miss dat green place and abu alis tho :(:(:(

i was in edgeware rd last night

sheeeeesha sheeeesha everywhere

and there was some sheesha touting goin on

i bought mine from syria cuple weeks ago

come and smoke mine 'a follower' ....i m opening my own cafe

i dont smoke sheesha tho

Guest TheFollower
i was in edgeware rd last night

sheeeeesha sheeeesha everywhere

and there was some sheesha touting goin on

i bought mine from syria cuple weeks ago

come and smoke mine 'a follower' ....i m opening my own cafe

i dont smoke sheesha tho

I dont understand.....u mean shisha outside of the shops right?

I was thinking and also the concern of many of shisha shop owners is that,come winter and it will not possible to sit outside and smoke shisha so there business is ruined.

Are u serious,u r opening your shisha shop,let me know,will be there!!!

Thankx for your concern.......

i called u 'a follower'

well i got one sheesha in my yard

everybodys free to come smoke it

ya most peeps were smokin outside last night

but i saw some sittin inside aswell...wid doors open :wacko:

but anyhows theres still a big shisha culture in edgeware rd

thanx 4 d emaill bro... ill let u no wen am free den we can go smoke sheesha all day and night haha

i was there yday night and some big fight happened :|:|:|

salaamz

Edited by xtauq786x

Guest TheFollower
thanx 4 d emaill bro... ill let u no wen am free den we can go smoke sheesha all day and night haha

i was there yday night and some big fight happened :|:|:|

salaamz

YA AKHI!!!!!!!

u wwent without me........Wallahi,GOD shall judge you for that!!

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........jk bro jk

neways,i decided not to go during ramadan but after al quds rally ended up on edgware road......;-)

as a brother here mentioned about palm palace,had there shisha whcih was quite good better than all the other i had on edware road!

neways, PM when u r free next!

inshallah we can meet up!

kh