Shiachat.com Salawat Campaign

Rate this topic

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member

Salaams, and Eid Mubarak to you all!

With Mahe Mubarak Ramadhan having come to an end, I would like to say that our total for the Salawaat campaign was 458,986.

Alhamdulillah, that is a good total for a first time, though our target was to reach 1 Million, we reached very near halfway.

I would like to thank all those who participated in this campaign, and may Allah (s.w.t.) reward you all, because only He knows the blessing and mercy of the recitation of Salawaat.

If you would like to continue contributing to this campaign, I don't see why not, so if people are continuing to recite Salawaat and do want to reach the target of 1 million, you can continue to contribute.

Thanks again to all.

Eid Mubarak!

• Basic Members

My Brothers and Sisters in Islam,

I would like to announce a new Campaign for Shiachat called: "The Million Salawaat Campaign"

My aim is to have members of Shiachat worldwide to come together in remembering our Holy Prophet, Muhammad-e-Mustafa (S.A.W.) in these auspicious months.

Each member can pledge as to how many Salawaats they will recite, and as members pledge, I will keep a count on how many Salawaats we have reached.

Though there is no specific deadline for this Campaign, I hope that we can reach a million, if not more, by the end of Ramadhan. If we have reached a million, we can start on the next million.

Allahumma Sallee Alaa Muhammadin Wa Aale Muhammad Wa Ajjil Farajhum

I pledge to 1000 Salawaat.

Keep the pledges coming for the love of Prophet Muhammad and his esteemed household.

Current number of Salawaats pledged: 480,299

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...