In the Name of God بسم الله

Shiachat.com Salawat Campaign

Rate this topic

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:!!!:

OMG... THE "BILLION SALAWAT CAMPAIGN" ON THE AHLULBAYT SATELLITE CHANNEL HAS REACHED A WHOOPING 520 MILLION (THAT'S RIGHT, HALF A BILLION WITHIN 3 WEEKS). THEY HAVE A COUNTER ON THE SCREEN.

I KNOW THAT IT'S NOT A COMPETETION, BUT WE SHOULD DO MORE TO REACH OUR TARGET ON ONE MILLION.

SEE LINK FOR MORE DETAILS: "Billion Salawat Campaign" Launched with Huge Success - UPDATED

Edited by khoei

• Advanced Member

Alhamdulillah :)

It is amazing that Muslims worldwide are coming together and contributing to this great campaign on Ahlulbayt.

It is them that I thank as that is where I got the idea from.

Thanks to all those who are pledging, please continue to pledge. The thawaab, ultimately, is yours. And what better blessings can you get in this holy month of Mahe Mubarak Ramadhan.

Remember Shiachatters in your duas as the most auspicious nights are not too far.

Rumina.

• Advanced Member
Salam, I pledge 14,000 salawat inshalla. Also, if u keep a running tally by the end of Shaher Ramadan can I add them?

If you go to the first page of this thread, there is a running count kept on the first post, I am updating everyday.

• Advanced Member
I pledge 1000 salawat...btw are these aside from the obligatory salawat in salaat and the random salawats we say throughout the day (like when you're trying to avoid shaitan) ?

Those can be counted as well as part of the 1000 you are doing,

• Advanced Member
Wsalam, I mean whatever I do by the end of Shaher Ramadan, can i add those? lets say i pledged 100, but i did 400 by the end, can those be added?

Definitely. Just let me know how many extra you did, so if you pledged 100 and did 400, just at the end say 'add 300 more', so i don't add what i already have.