Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Muslims Grooming White Girls

Rate this topic

Haji 2003

• Forum Administrators
22 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

even until now we don't  have a strong & real clue about their dirty plans .

and that is not an excuse for just making things up.

23 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam their Islamisation is based just focusing  on rituals & promoting self religion for modesty

It may well be, but the point is that the rabbi was just contrasting Islam and Christianity. He was not holding a smoking gun that 'proved' Zionists/Jews are behind the refugee crisis as @Northwest seemed to claim.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

The first part of your post comes across as being anti-semitic and there are places elsewhere that contain assertions and conspiracies.

@Haji 2003

Barbara Lerner Spectre (born 1942) is an academic[1] and philosophy lecturer, who is the founding director of Paideia,[2] the European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden, a non-denominational academic institute established in 2001. ... In 1999, she emigrated to Sweden, settling in Stockholm and joining her husband, who was then serving as the Rabbi of the Stockholm Synagogue. The following year, she applied to the Swedish government for the government-funded formation of Paideia, the European Institute for Jewish Studies, which she has continued to direct.

Source

“According to the nation’s top prosecutor, the two people are accused of violating the equality and dignity of LGBT people,” reports Christianity Today. Simply quoting the Bible’s condemnation of sexual immorality is now sufficient to qualify as a “hate crime” in Finland. What Christianity has always taught — hate the sin, but love the sinner — is no longer permissible in the eyes of Finnish authorities. They say that Pohjola and Räsänen are guilty of “ethnic agitation

Source

According to Finnish authorities, opposing sexual degeneracy is “’ethnic agitation.’”  That is an interesting phrase—as though someone does not want Europeans to breed.

4 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

The above link does NOT support the idea that Jews/Zionists are 'behind' the Islamisation of Europe.

The link clearly indicates that they welcome the process, even if they are not “behind” it. It is no secret that Israeli NGOs are active in supporting and/or resettling migrants and that pro-migrant Zionist groups such as the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) promote open borders as well as socially “progressive” positions on issues such as LGBTQ+I. Even religious Zionists have mobilised to support LGBTQ+I in the West, but not in Israel.

Biden-Jews-Gay-Marriage.jpg

On the matter of borders, see also the following article, written by a Jew, calling for open borders.

As I have noted before, it is ironic to see some “Muslims” criticise Zionist support for Israel, yet support Zionist policies on immigration to the West.

To quote Malcolm X:

‘So many Jews actually were hypocrites in their claim to be friends of the American black man,’ he wrote. ‘I gave the Jew credit for being among all other whites the most active, and the most vocal, financial, 'leader' and 'liberal' in the Negro civil rights movement. But at the same time I knew that the Jew played these roles for a very careful strategic reason: the more prejudice in America could be focused upon the Negro, then the more the white Gentiles’ prejudice would keep diverted off the Jew.

Source

The problem is that the West admires wealth and success and correlate the two with virtuous behaviour, so Zionist “Jews” win Westerns’ sympathy.

Edited by Northwest

• Forum Administrators

@Northwest the link to Paidea is fine, if you have people saying in their own words what their objectives are, there is no problem. It's when broad generalisations are made that the problem arises. Bear in mind that you may be familiar with the evidence underpinning your points, but other people may not be.

56 minutes ago, Northwest said:

The link clearly indicates that they welcome the process, even if they are not “behind” it.

Then your original post should have been more clearly written.

1 hour ago, Northwest said:

the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) promote open borders as well as socially “progressive” positions on issues such as LGBTQ+I

The relationship between this and the Ynet article is interesting. The Ynet article had the rabbi saying that Islam in Europe was a good thing for its promotion of modesty, this one has a Jewish organisation promoting a different view. The two pieces actually challenge the idea that there is a homogeneous Jewish view!

• Advanced Member
57 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

@Northwest the link to Paidea is fine, if you have people saying in their own words what their objectives are, there is no problem. It's when broad generalisations are made that the problem arises. Bear in mind that you may be familiar with the evidence underpinning your points, but other people may not be.

Then your original post should have been more clearly written.

I concur. I will be attempt to be more clear from now on.

57 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

The relationship between this and the Ynet article is interesting. The Ynet article had the rabbi saying that Islam in Europe was a good thing for its promotion of modesty, this one has a Jewish organisation promoting a different view. The two pieces actually challenge the idea that there is a homogeneous Jewish view!

I don’t think that there is a homogeneous Jewish viewpoint. There are different factions within Judaism, after all. I doubt that the secularist elements would really wish to invite religiously conservative Muslims, even if the latter are predominantly Sunnis rather than Shias. On the other hand, traditionalist Jews might prefer traditionalist Sunnis as a buffer vs. secular Jews and traditionalist Shias. It is also clear that the most religious Jews have traditionally opposed Zionism as a secular ideology, whereas secular Jews and Christian Zionists tended to embrace Zionism (the secular Jews and Christians also split into camps either supporting or opposing anti-Zionist “secular” ideologies such as Marxism). The bourgeois secularist Jews and Christian Zionists tended to promote Zionism as an alternative to anti-Zionist Marxism, given that the latter supported anti-imperialist and anti-colonial movements in general.

• Moderators

The two-year study by the Home Office makes very clear that there are no grounds for asserting that Muslim or Pakistani-heritage men are disproportionately engaged in such crimes, and, citing our research, it confirmed the unreliability of the Quilliam claim.

from https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/2020/dec/analysis-new-home-office-report-admits-grooming-gangs-are-not-muslim-problem and 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/dec/19/home-office-report-grooming-gangs-not-muslim

and 

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0306396819895727

Here is actual evidence that it isn't 'Muslims' predominantly who are doing this. Of course, doesn't make any headlines because it is based on actual data. I was looking back in the thread and I think some of this info has been linked to earlier by @Haji 2003. I think it bears repeating. It shows that this assertion that 'Muslims' or 'Pakistanis' are involved in this to a greater extent than other ethnicities and other religious or non religious groups is nonsense.  This is a social problem in the UK as a whole, not a problem with 'Muslims'. The focus should be on solving the problem. The people in the UK should be asking themselves, 'How do we come together as a society to solve this problem?', and present different possible solutions rather than look at one group or one religion and say 'They are the problem'. The actual problem you are trying to solve will never be solved if the problem(the effect) is ascribed to the wrong cause. 

I would also say that anyone who calls themselves a 'Muslim' and violates the dignity of a young girl in this way, whether that girl is Muslim, Non Muslim, British or otherwise, is not acting according to the teachings of Islam. Period. Full Stop. 

I think when people look back on this era of history, it will be known as the 'misinformation age' rather than the 'information age'

• 4 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

Tennessee mom 'swapped vape pens for sex with teenage boys': Woman, 38, is charged with rape for sleeping with nine boys, aged 14 to 17, at her child's school

• Melissa Blair, 38, of Englewood, Tennessee, faces 23 charges, including statutory rape, involving nine underage high school boys
  • The Tennessee mom allegedly gave the boys, aged 14 to 17, with gifts - including vape pens - in exchange for sexual favors 
  • The students were students at McMinn County Central High School 
  • The encounters happened from spring 2020 through late 2021 
  • Blair was indicted Tuesday was indicted by the McMinn County Grand Jury on 18 counts of aggravated statutory rape, four counts of human trafficking by patronizing prostitution and one count of solicitation of a minor
  • Blair, who was a McMinn County Central High School booster parent, has been banned from school property and activities 
  • It's believed Blair was talking to the teens on social media
  • She posted $100,000 bail for her release this week
  • Blair is scheduled to appear in court on February 28

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10533113/Tennessee-mom-Melissa-Blair-allegedly-swapped-vape-pens-sex-teenage-boys.html