Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
mahdi_123456

Sisters Would You Prefer A Clean Shaven Guy Or A Guy With A Beard ?

Rate this topic

Guest *~Mrs Power~*
Translate into something understandable, please

lol.. no more dictionary work!!

Eww means - Yukh!

That is a French Beard

I think its a full beard...

though Aytollah sistani do not find french beard inside the category of the beard...

It is just like shaving....

one cannot shave hairs on the side of the face on obligatory precuation because its a part ofthe beard...

Maulana Kalbe Sadiq Sahib does not have much hair on the sides and chin though he does not shave... So some people do not have enough hair for a proper beard but it does not imply that one can shave.....

Guest *~Mrs Power~*
I think its a full beard...

though Aytollah sistani do not find french beard inside the category of the beard...

It is just like shaving....

one cannot shave hairs on the side of the face on obligatory precuation because its a part ofthe beard...

Maulana Kalbe Sadiq Sahib does not have much hair on the sides and chin though he does not shave... So some people do not have enough hair for a proper beard but it does not imply that one can shave.....

lol bro i cudnt find any better pic!!

I know french beard is not an Islamic one!! But something is beter than nothing :Hijabi:

Well if someone who is muslim doesnt wear hijab. That does indicate promiscuity. Or another syndrome also known as kafarism

Quite a bold and presumptuous statement, don't you think?

My husband lives in Libya and there he is not allowed having beard at work(pizzeria).Not even a very short goatie or even a mustache is allowed. :(

Do you sisters know that a guy who does not have a his beard is not fulfilling his religious obligations and as a result you are marrying a guy who isnt religious. Thus you would rather pick the guy who is not religious over religious tells me what type of women you are.

Hmmm am i overthinking this? :P

Just because you dont have a beard, doesnt mean that you are not religious. There are many people out there without beards and mashallah very religious. Why jude someone on their physical appearance? Looks can be deceiving.

On the other side, there are people WITH beards but for physical reasons and not really religious.

Two ways you can look at it...

OoOo good question ya know...........wellll i would go for someone who had a small beard nearest to a clean shave, somthing like a goatie lol now thats hawt! i think guys look decent with a beard with out a beard they look like peeled potatoes :lol: no offence

Edited by Tears of Karbala

^Those religious people you are talking about are not necessarily sincerely religious because if they were, they wud keep a beard for Allah's love and out of fear.. They wouldnt question Him or takejust what they like out of Sharia.

There is no connection between not being religious and keeping a beard. Either the person keeps a beard for looks or something, or he is a Munafiq or maybe he is hiding his religiousness. We are not the ones to judge. Being religious is seperate and keeping a beard is seperate BUT when you are truly religious, you will keep a beard for Allah.

My husband lives in Libya and there he is not allowed having beard at work(pizzeria).Not even a very short goatie or even a mustache is allowed. :(

If your husband's marja says he should have a beard, which is what most marjas do say I think, then he should put his case before his marja to find out if he is entitled to be exempted from keeping a beard or if he needs to change jobs/ leave the country or what ever the marja orders.

Due to the fact that my marja and most marjas say a beard is necessary I would not consider marrying a man without a beard as I would be most disapointed if my son's married a women without hijab or a spouse who did not pray or fast or missed any other wajibaat.

But have to agree that people carrying out wajibaat outwardly are not necessarily the best of humanity or even good muslims they can often be munafiq etc.

But that does not mean that I would then condone marrying a spouse who does not observe wajibaat!

I am still trying to figure out how to sort the true momin from the fraud, any hints would be gratefully received!

Edited by Bliss

^Those religious people you are talking about are not necessarily sincerely religious because if they were, they wud keep a beard for Allah's love and out of fear.. They wouldnt question Him or takejust what they like out of Sharia.

There is no connection between not being religious and keeping a beard. Either the person keeps a beard for looks or something, or he is a Munafiq or maybe he is hiding his religiousness. We are not the ones to judge. Being religious is seperate and keeping a beard is seperate BUT when you are truly religious, you will keep a beard for Allah.

I understand your point, but some people are truly religious but cant keep a beard. They love Allah and fear Allah, it is the same as any other person WITH a beard...so you can't say that if he doesn't have a beard, hes not religious and so and so.

Why do you care what they think? Don't put women on a pedestal.

Too late. We are already there and have permanent residence status. :angel:

I prefer a beard - just long enough to be soft - and clean and combed - or however it is looked after. :Hijabi:

Edited by Maryaam

Just because you dont have a beard, doesnt mean that you are not religious. There are many people out there without beards and mashallah very religious. Why jude someone on their physical appearance? Looks can be deceiving.

On the other side, there are people WITH beards but for physical reasons and not really religious.

Two ways you can look at it...

I agree. And there are always situations where having a beard is not possible or creates undue hardship. I don't understand people who look at ONE trait and judge a person based upon that as if one negative totally wipes out all positives.

Too late. We are already there and have permanent residence status. :angel:

I prefer a beard - just long enough to be soft - and clean and combed - or however it is looked after. :Hijabi:

You have a beard?

Mashallah. :!!!:

If your husband's marja says he should have a beard, which is what most marjas do say I think, then he should put his case before his marja to find out if he is entitled to be exempted from keeping a beard or if he needs to change jobs/ leave the country or what ever the marja orders.

Due to the fact that my marja and most marjas say a beard is necessary I would not consider marrying a man without a beard as I would be most disapointed if my son's married a women without hijab or a spouse who did not pray or fast or missed any other wajibaat.

But have to agree that people carrying out wajibaat outwardly are not necessarily the best of humanity or even good muslims they can often be munafiq etc.

But that does not mean that I would then condone marrying a spouse who does not observe wajibaat!

I am still trying to figure out how to sort the true momin from the fraud, any hints would be gratefully received!

He really like to have a beard actually and sometimes he allows himself to have a very very short goatie. ;) Even it's not allowed from libyan government :wacko: If it comes control in the pizzeria and they catch him having a beard he has to shave it of right away or else they close the pizzeria.Stupid rules :huh: Inshallah when he comes here he will have goatie all the time.It fits him so perfect :D

beards look much better on a muslim man. so get growing.

but if u don't want to have a beard, at LEAST shave it ALL off... don't leave a "saddam mustache"... i just find those really disgusting

oh yeah there can be too much of a good thing too, no bin laden beards either... something moderate

LOL

i never have anything to say here, but i have to admit that was funny.."saddam mustache"

why do you think the cursed man had one in the first place? because its nice and stylish

heck if i grew old, im going to grow one too...just like every arab and their mother