Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Abu-lolo (la) Shrine Being Destroyed

Rate this topic

The tomb of Firuzan commonly known as Emamadeh Abu-lolo (or Abu Lulu) in Kashahn, Isfahan province is being destroyed by decree of the Islamic Republic of Iran's President Ahmadinejad. Following a Cultural Policy coherent supported since the victory of the Revolution back in 1979, where anything deemed 'Taghouti' aka 'Royalist' or particularly not deemed 'Islamic' should be wiped out. After the green light given to construct the Divand Dam that will hurt some of the major sites of archeological and historical interest, another Presidential decree will be applying another of its disasterous actions to further hurt Iran's cultural legacy for future generations.

A large crowd of Iranians gathered outside the governor's office on Tuesday, June 26th, to voice their objection regarding the destruction of the Iranian heritage, and a shrine .

01.jpg

which was one of the symbols of Iranian resistance against the Arab invaders in 7th century CE, and to some, a Shia and a revered Sufi.

Umar al-Khattab, the second Moslem Caliph was put to death by Firuzan in 645 CE. It is said that Firuzan was a POW captured after the fall of Ctesiphon in what is today known as Iraq, and sold as a slave. A parvenu Arab leader called Mughira ibn Shu�ba bought him and took him to Medina in Arabia for slavery work.

Most probably Firuzan was a Zoroastrian (by some accounts he was a priest), as the majority of Iranian were at the time of Arab occupation of Iran in 7th century.

�His [Firuzan] action was in response to atrocities that were committed by Arab-Muslim invaders in Iran, which resulted in massacre, rape, looting of our country � we Iranians never forgot nor forgive their crimes against us�, said one of the protestors.

Some Arab, as well as committed Muslim historians, in order to undermine Firuzan�s bravery and heroism have claimed (ultimately all derived from Ibn Shihab account) that he murdered Umar after an argument over the tax levy.

During the Safavid era and the rise of Shia Islam to power, the dynasty named him Baba Shoja ul-Din (the one who is brave in the cause of religion) and claimed that he was a devout Shia and a martyr.

Another angry protester said: 'they say he is not buried here - or some say he wasn't Muslim at all - so what? - as far as we concern this edifice represents him, our faith and resistance against the uncivilised invaders' - and another one added: 'if Abu Lolo was an Arab, they would have erect a golden dome on top of his shrine, rather than destroying it - but no, no - they destroy his shrine, just because he was an Iranian - a noble Iranian - this is an insult to Iranian nation'.

Mohammad Salim Al'awa, the Secretary-General of the International Union for Muslim Scholars (IUMS), who believes God have 'created women for pregnancy and childbirth' purposes speaking to Al-Arabiat New-agency said: 'the request for its destruction was delivered to Iran by a group of Arab representatives a few months ago, after the Doha assembly at the beginning of the year. At the assembly a large number of Sunni scholars asked Iran for the destruction of the tomb'.

'Imagine the Germans asking Britain to destroy the graves of the brains behind the British plan to kill Hitler [Operation Foxley] during WWII, sine it is considered an insult to Protestants - would the British accept that? - the murder of Omar by Firuz[an] wasn't to do with religion, it was simply removing a despot and a tyrant from the face of the earth - as the British wanted to do the same with Hitler', said N. one of the protestors outside the governor's office in Kashan.

Firuzan mausoleum located on the road from Kashan to Fins, constructed in an eleventh century distinctive Persian-Khwarezmian dynastic architectural style, consisted of a courtyard, porch and conical dome decorated with turquoise coloured tiles, and painted ceilings. The Original date of it's construction is unknown, but in second-half of fourteen century it was fully restored and a new tombstone was placed over his grave.

03.jpg

04.jpg

http://persianmirror.com/Article_det.cfm?i...eSubCategory=32

Edited by Abdaal
  • Advanced Member
Sayed,

Where do you think abu lulu will go to Janna or hell ?

It's not for us to judge where he will go. If you want an opinion from a fair-minded Shia, I will give you mine. I believe he will be punished for his killing. This was murder that he committed. I always ask myself, was he a Muslim that followed in the footsteps of our Imams? Hell no. He murdered someone, regardless of reasoning. This is not how you deal with your problems. If Umar was a problem, that's not how you get rid of him. Look at the way our Imams were to the Khalifas. If the killing of Umar was fair, our Imam Ali ibn Abu Talib would have done it himself. But it wasn't justice, no matter how you look at it.

- Mansab Jafri

Edited by mansab.jafri
  • Advanced Member
What about Abdurrahman bn Muljam ?

I said before that only Allah can judge. However, it is quite clear that killing Imam Ali (astaghfurallah) or ANY of the Holy Imams is a surefire way to go to Hell. I don't know why you are making such a big deal out of this.

- Mansab Jafri

• Advanced Member

Thanks Manasb,

Actually, the problem was after Umar's death , A fair court was not achieved because his son Ubaidullah was getting mad then he took his sword and killed Al hurmuzan and his daughters .In addition he also wanted to kill some of Muhajireen and Answar ,fortunately Sa'd bin Abi Waqas hold him and too the sword from his hand ,after that he departed to Syria . Imam Ali said Ubaidullah must be killed ,but some sahaba said how would we kill him while his father died yesterday !

In the other hand see Ali's last will :

O children of Abdul Muttalib! Do not shed the blood of Muslims under the banner: The Imam has been assassinated.

Only the assassin should be condemned to death.

If I die of this stab of his, kill him with one similar stroke. Do not mutilate him! I have heard the Prophet, peace be upon him, say

Mutilate not even a rabid dog .

• Advanced Member
It's not for us to judge where he will go. If you want an opinion from a fair-minded Shia, I will give you mine. I believe he will be punished for his killing. This was murder that he committed. I always ask myself, was he a Muslim that followed in the footsteps of our Imams? Hell no. He murdered someone, irregardless of reasoning. This is not how you deal with your problems. If Umar was a problem, that's not how you get rid of him. Look at the way our Imams were to the Khalifas. If the killing of Umar was fair, our Imam Ali ibn Abu Talib would have done it himself. But it wasn't justice, no matter how you look at it.

Beautiful statement. I infact remember the saying of an Imam (I believe it was Imam Jafar (as) , I could be wrong) that if Ibn Muljim himself would come to him and ask him for something he would give it to him!

• Advanced Member
Thanks Manasb,

Actually, the problem was after Umar's death , A fair court was not achieved because his son Ubaidullah was getting mad then he took his sword and killed Al hurmuzan and his daughters .In addition he also wanted to kill some of Muhajireen and Answar ,fortunately Sa'd bin Abi Waqas hold him and too the sword from his hand ,after that he departed to Syria . Imam Ali said Ubaidullah must be killed ,but some sahaba said how would we kill him while his father died yesterday !

In the other hand see Ali's last will :

O children of Abdul Muttalib! Do not shed the blood of Muslims under the banner: The Imam has been assassinated.

Only the assassin should be condemned to death.

If I die of this stab of his, kill him with one similar stroke. Do not mutilate him! I have heard the Prophet, peace be upon him, say

Mutilate not even a rabid dog .

I do not have as much knowledge on this topic as you do, so I cannot comment as much as I'd like on the above situation. Can you direct me towards some resources so I can examine the story? Thanks, brother.

However, it is safe to say you and I, a Sunni and a Shia, are in concensus on a beautiful aspect of our religion: true justice.

- Mansab Jafri

Edited by mansab.jafri
  • Advanced Member
I do not have as much knowledge on this topic as you do, so I cannot comment as much as I'd like on the above situation. Can you direct me towards some resources so I can examine the story? Thanks, brother.

However, it is safe to say you and I, a Sunni and a Shia, are in concensus on a beautiful aspect of our religion: true justice.

- Mansab Jafri

That what I read from Attabari histoy [history of the nations and the kings ].

• Veteran Member

great news very happy to hear it....hopefully now we can build a shrine to muhammad b abubakr in Egypt [ unless there is actually one]...long live the revolution and death to iranian imperialists who are enemies of islam

Edited by Panzerwaffe
  • Advanced Member
great news very happy to hear it....hopefully now we can build a shrine to muhammad b abubakr in Egypt [ unless there is actually one]...long live the revolution and death to iranian imperialists who are enemies of islam

Sadaqat! A7sant. Nationalism is a real enemy of islam.

Also the wahabis cant uses this to bash shiites anymore. ;)

Edited by ÍíÏÑ ÇáßÑÇÑ
  • Veteran Member

^

this shrine was the expression of persian nationalism disguised as shia islam.....and as you rightly pointed out one of the main accusations against shia islam is that it is a way through which iranians got back at the arabs .....hopefully with this action such baseless conspiracy theories are put to rest

Salaam Alaiqum,

Yaa Ali madad haq hai haq hai haq hai

MUNAFIQS LOVE AND RESPECT LANTI MUAWIYA

abu lulu (as) is surely going to heaven .... alhumdulilah

Ameen Yaa Rab ul Aalamin

They have the cheek to ask where will Firoz Abu Lulu (May his soul rest in peace)go??heaven or hell??

I ask them where will umer go???

where will enemies of Hazret Ali A.S go??

where will those who waged wars against Hazret Ali A.S go??heaven or hell?

where will the enemies of Holy lady of paradise -Bibi Fatima A.S go heaven or hell?

where will on those Holy lady of paradise was upset go?heaven or hell??

Firoz Abu Lulu (May his soul respt in peace )slaughtered umer -- so ??wats yr problem

ever bothered abt the fianl abode for enemies and murderers of Ahle Bait A.S the pure and the chaste??

why the double standard in sunnis??

Allah Hafiz

Yaa Ali Madad

Firoz Ali

• Advanced Member
Salaam Alaiqum,

Ameen Yaa Rab ul Aalamin

They have the cheek to ask where will Firoz Abu Lulu (May his soul rest in peace)go??heaven or hell??

I ask them where will umer go???

where will enemies of Hazret Ali A.S go??

where will those who waged wars against Hazret Ali A.S go??heaven or hell?

where will the enemies of Holy lady of paradise -Bibi Fatima A.S go heaven or hell?

where will on those Holy lady of paradise was upset go?heaven or hell??

Firoz Abu Lulu (May his soul respt in peace )slaughtered umer -- so ??wats yr problem

ever bothered abt the fianl abode for enemies and murderers of Ahle Bait A.S the pure and the chaste??

why the double standard in sunnis??

Allah Hafiz

Yaa Ali Madad

Firoz Ali

Firoz, they gonna destroy his shrine, hardly sounds like they love him does it? it seems the iranians agree that he was a mushriq going to JAHANAM :shaytan:

Salaam Alaiqum,

Firoz, they gonna destroy his shrine, hardly sounds like they love him does it? it seems the iranians agree that he was a mushriq going to JAHANAM :shaytan:

iranians agree on many many things

Iranians agree that the guys who ran away from islamic battle fields again and again and later on claimed khilafat will go to jahanam --

and it was abu baqr and umer who ran away from Islaimc battle fields (proved from sunni sources)

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?sh...4915392&hl=

(SUNNI /WAHABIS /SALAFIS SHIVER ON THE ABOVE THREAD)

Iramian agree that the guy who insulted the Holy Prophet SAWW on his death bed will go to jahanam

and it was umer who insulted the Holy Prophet SAWW on his death bed-proved from sunni sources

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42367

Iranians also agree the the guys who wish to be bowel/tatti will go to jahanam ?

it was abu baqr and umer who wish to be bowel tatti

-again proved from sunni sources

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=45076

ASK a MUNFIQ where will lanti muawiya go-to jahanam or?

ask a munafiq where will yazeed and abu sufyan and hinda go ?to jahanam or ?

iranians agree that they all will go to jahanam

even sunnis agree muawiya is accursed

iranians agree to that -Al hamdulillah

only

Firoz Abu lulu -May his soul rest in peace slaughtered umer

it was umer who insulted the Holy Prophet SAWW on his death bed

SUNNI SOURCES R PROVIDED

so wats yr problem ?

Allah hafiz

Yaa Ali Madad

Firoz Ali

Edited by Firoz Ali
  • Advanced Member

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! May Allah swt increase Hazrat Abu lulu's reward.

Another step by Iranian government to show that they are not for sectarianism whilst every sunni nation, is an isareli loving corrupt nation that promotes hate against shia.

• Advanced Member

Pathetic.

And it's already posted.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=234928280

Oh and my favorite post in that thread.

Umar didn't have guards according to Sunnism. He lived like Imam Ali (as) they claim, like a commoner (as opposed to Uthman). It was people that supposedly caught Abu Lulu.

According to many scholars, Abu Lulu - known as Baba Shuja al-Din - was among the greatest muslims and mujahids (those who strive in the path of God), in addition to being amongst the staunchest believers in Imam Ali (as). (Riyadh al-Ulama, v. 5, p. 507 Chapter of "lam" and Safinat al-Behar v. 7, p. 561 under topic "Lulu").

In Tariq al-Irshad (p. 456) it's written that Abu Lulu asked Umar about the punishment about the one who causes suffering for his mawla (master), usurpes the land of his master and abuses the wife of his master (Fatima). Umar replied that it's mandatory to slay such a person. Then Abu Lulu faced Umar, asked him why he had caused the immense suffering to Imam Ali (as) by killing his wife, the mother of the Imams (as), and usurping their land, and stabbed him.

Daylami writes in Irshad al-Quloob (v. 2, p. 285) that Imam Ali (as) told Umar, "Abu Lulu will put an end to you, as God has given him this tawfiq. By God, Abu Lulu will enter paradise against your will." Also repeated in Mashariq al-Anwar p. 79.

It's further famous among Shi'is that after Abu Lulu had slayed Umar, he narrated this to Imam Ali (as) upon which he was transferred miraculously to Kashan, where he married the daughter of the Chief Judge of Kashan, and he had pious children (Shakhe Tooba p. 107, by Mohaddes Noori, who also authored Mustadrak al-Wasael).

Also Sheikh Sepehr writes in Nasekh al-Tawarikh Tarikh al-Khulafa v. 3, p. 49 that When Abu Lulu killed Umar, he came to Kashan, and he was among the Shi'i until he died. The people of Kashan buried him at Fin.

Habib al-Siraj p. 489 also states that he was a muslim and died as one in Kashan.

Big ups to the brother for making sense out of all that nonsense.

Edited by Whizbee
  • Veteran Member

even the son of umar did not accuse the shia of Ali of the murder of umar ...yet you guys are hellbent on proving it otherwise, goodluck ...there is no sound historical evidence to prove it ...despite all the partisan sources you quoted from above.

Abu lulu was a slave of mughira b shuba , who was on mughirah's recommendation allowed to live in medina by umar.

• Advanced Member
even the son of umar did not accuse the shia of Ali of the murder of umar ...yet you guys are hellbent on proving it otherwise, goodluck ...there is no sound historical evidence to prove it ...despite all the partisan sources you quoted from above.

:lol: Sure, bro. Whatever floats your boat.

• Advanced Member
If i may ask, who is Abu-Lulu?

More information!

Abu lulua [ lulua means pearl and a name for many arabic girls ] . He was a persian brought as a surrender after alqadisia battle between the muslims and the persians .

He has killed Umar because he hates him personally and he almost look at Umar with angry face . One day he complained to Umar about Almughira that he takes from him some dirham every year .Umar asked him what is your job ! he said Im steel smith ,carpenter and a builder , Umar said ,so Al mughira dosn't take from you much mony since you have multi jobs .

Then Umar asked him to make for him a grinder , Abu lulua said I will make for you agrinder that all people in the east and the west will hear about it . Then he killed him after few days .

Edited by yonus
  • Advanced Member
Salaam Alaiqum,

iranians agree on many many things

Iranians agree that the guys who ran away from islamic battle fields again and again and later on claimed khilafat will go to jahanam --

and it was abu baqr and umer who ran away from Islaimc battle fields (proved from sunni sources)

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?sh...4915392&hl=

(SUNNI /WAHABIS /SALAFIS SHIVER ON THE ABOVE THREAD)

Iramian agree that the guy who insulted the Holy Prophet SAWW on his death bed will go to jahanam

and it was umer who insulted the Holy Prophet SAWW on his death bed-proved from sunni sources

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42367

Iranians also agree the the guys who wish to be bowel/tatti will go to jahanam ?

it was abu baqr and umer who wish to be bowel tatti

-again proved from sunni sources

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=45076

ASK a MUNFIQ where will lanti muawiya go-to jahanam or?

ask a munafiq where will yazeed and abu sufyan and hinda go ?to jahanam or ?

iranians agree that they all will go to jahanam

even sunnis agree muawiya is accursed

iranians agree to that -Al hamdulillah

only

Firoz Abu lulu -May his soul rest in peace slaughtered umer

it was umer who insulted the Holy Prophet SAWW on his death bed

SUNNI SOURCES R PROVIDED

so wats yr problem ?

Allah hafiz

Yaa Ali Madad

Firoz Ali

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! May Allah swt increase Hazrat Abu lulu's reward.

Another step by Iranian government to show that they are not for sectarianism whilst every sunni nation, is an isareli loving corrupt nation that promotes hate against shia.

LOL mr firoz your hero is a disgrace and even the iranians agree. face it abu lulu or looney tunes has nothing to do with shiasm and is a disgrace. hopefully the iranians will make this clear because some shias like firoz ali are clearly are deluded

Edited by farris
  • Advanced Member

Shia brothers/sisters:

Why is it even necessary to consider Abu Lulu as a decent being? It doesn't prove any of our points, and makes us look barbaric for supporting a murderer. Ask yourself if he followed the Sunnah of the Prophet and the Imams.

- Mansab