Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sayed_ali

Age You Got Married

Rate this topic

^The same way as u r alive today. If u cant afford to live on ur won then how r u alive? Someone is providing for u right? That is ur parents?

Well then ur parents give u money for ur wife too or ur wifes parents can give her the money they used to provide for her with. So say for example it takes $500 for u to live, eat and have a basic living. and for ur wife say $600. So from ur parents u get $500 and from ur wife's parents u get $600, u add up the money and imagine u earned it form a job. Live a basic life, struggle together (strengthens the relation) and go ahead. for ur marriage itself, ppl should ahve had given u lots of presents and stuff. sometimes cash (useful for emeergencies) soemtimes household items to help u set up a house so u shud be good to go.

best thing is to make ur parents manage their finances as though they ahve two kids instead of one. so for example they aimed to ahve one kid but tell them o imagine that by Allah's Will, they had twins and they r providing for two people instead of one. this should be no problem at all. Finance is a totally illogical reason to delay marriage. both of u r alive. wen u marry, u wont die. u will just get rizq from Allah through the same waseela that u got wen u were not married.

And as far as getting distracted by marriage and not ahving enough time goes, thats also illogical. When you are at skool, it takes around 8 hours a day, wen u r in the Univ, u also have round that much time but at the same time college students are notorious for having the most fun in their lives, then when u ahve a job it takes usually more than 8 hours. so throughout ur life u have to work around 8 hours. y is it that the problems always arise with early marriage while u still dedicate the same time at ur job?

About distraction from studies, wont u get distracted with your office work? y will u only get distarcted from skool and Univ work, y not office and job work?

^The same way as u r alive today. If u cant afford to live on ur won then how r u alive? Someone is providing for u right? That is ur parents?

Well then ur parents give u money for ur wife too or ur wifes parents can give her the money they used to provide for her with. So say for example it takes $500 for u to live, eat and have a basic living. and for ur wife say $600. So from ur parents u get $500 and from ur wife's parents u get $600, u add up the money and imagine u earned it form a job. Live a basic life, struggle together (strengthens the relation) and go ahead. for ur marriage itself, ppl should ahve had given u lots of presents and stuff. sometimes cash (useful for emeergencies) soemtimes household items to help u set up a house so u shud be good to go.

(salam)

I don't know of an instance where the girl's parents provide for their daughter when she is married. That responsibility comes to the husband/husband's parents when she gets married, remember that!!! This ofcourse excludes the usual things like gifting her, or if she's at parents house for a few days and get sick etc. Her getting money 'each' month even after she gets married does not sound normal.

(wasalam)

^

Correct for Mutah as for permanent marriage, there is nothing wrong in the way you put it :) but as I said earlier, it NORMALLY never happens when the girl moves to her husband's place. You may have hard time finding a girl who will agree on the said basis, if the girl agrees then her parents may be a problem in convincing.

At my rate of earning money and savings i expect ill vote 50 years later

(bismillah)

(salam)

I started my married life with Rs 500/- and nothing else. I was 24 then, though I struggled during the early years, but later on things improved slowly, now I am fine. Take heart brother, take the plunge; and Allah will provide.

ali