Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
organic_benzene

Is It Tru

Rate this topic

1 of ma family membas tellz me dat i am not redy 4 marrg b/c i want 2 get marrd. (s)he tellz me dat once i stop wantin 2 get marrd, den ill be redy. is dat tru?

Salam

First, please try to write in correct English, it is rather difficult to read with the words shortened in such an unnatural way.

Second, Marriage is not for a person who is immature and irresponsible and unrealistic.(this is in general and not specifically saying this just to you). If you can truly say that you are a mature, responsible and realistic person, then you may have a shot at marriage. Marriage is not temporary...it is permanent and comes with a great deal of responsibilties and sacrifices.

Before you can truly decide whether you are ready for marriage, you must think things out logically and thoroughly. Think of the life changes that will occur when you are married. You will be living with the same person day in and day out for the rest of your life. Everything you do will be with your spouse, for the most part at least, minus some 'girls nights' or 'boys nights'. You will have more bills: rent/mortgage, taxes, home insurance, car insurance, food shopping, cooking, cleaning, working for the money you will need. Children will add even more expenses and responsibilties, obviously. Once married, you will double the size of your family. You will now have in-laws and other family matters to deal with.

Overall, marriage is serious business, and should not be taken lightly or for fun. You have to be totally ready for a life change. Maturity, in all aspects, is a sign that a person is ready for marriage, not if 'they don't think about getting married' as you questioned.

Good luck!

1 of ma family membas tellz me dat i am not redy 4 marrg b/c i want 2 get marrd. (s)he tellz me dat once i stop wantin 2 get marrd, den ill be redy. is dat tru?

Don't take this the wrong way but your posts always crack me up. :!!!:

The above poster gave good advice, read it thoroughly

hey up sis......marriage..umm...(avoid at all costs...lol)...It'll wil happen wen Allah wills it,until den chill kar...it certainly is the biggest change to ur life..im sure u know wen ur ready,but jus be aware of wat ur lettin urself in 4....Inshallah it will all be worth the wait!!!

oldsword81 hit the nail firmly on the head.

I also think you are probably mistaking what this other person is saying (either that or paraphrasing it horribly); judging from your posts you are quite desperate to get married. I assume you keep badgering this person about marriage and by saying you are not ready they mean you are not mature enough.

Demonstrate to this person that you are ready for the challenges of marriage, actions speak louder than words. Don't say you are ready without having proof to back up your statements. Remember that it is not just you who has to believe that you are ready for marriage, your family will not start looking unless they believe you are ready. It is up to you to convince them (through your actions).

Also people want to marry someone who can speak properly, just a tip!

yes it is, like once upon a time there was a desperate female who desperately wanted to get married, used to come

on SC everyday, complaining to people that her luck was bad, n she was angry at Allah for not getting her married,

so everyday she sat down n complained, arguing with people who couldnt understand what she was saying coz

of her typing, well to cut a long story short, instead of looking for a hubby, this girl just spent all her time on SC

complaining that she couldnt find one, so one day she realised how silly she was and decided to take the advice

alll the smart married n non-married (who think they know all about marriage*) people, but by then it was too late,

her english was soo bad, and she was so old that no1 would marry her.

First, please try to write in correct English, it is rather difficult to read with the words shortened in such an unnatural way.

LoL, sis, thats one of the reasons shes not getting married, the boys come over but they get scared when they hear

her speak, they think there coming to see an english speaking girl, and they find 1 whos made up her own language.

ANy way, Goooooood Luck Benzene, i think its time to go to plan B, advertise in national newspapers, or better still

Plan C, go back home n find a nice Desi, tho i dunno how u gonna communicate, neither of u probbably know english.

yes it is, like once upon a time there was a desperate female who desperately wanted to get married, used to come

on SC everyday, complaining to people that her luck was bad, n she was angry at Allah for not getting her married,

so everyday she sat down n complained, arguing with people who couldnt understand what she was saying coz

of her typing, well to cut a long story short, instead of looking for a hubby, this girl just spent all her time on SC

complaining that she couldnt find one, so one day she realised how silly she was and decided to take the advice

alll the smart married n non-married (who think they know all about marriage*) people, but by then it was too late,

LoL, sis, thats one of the reasons shes not getting married, the boys come over but they get scared when they hear

her speak, they think there coming to see an english speaking girl, and they find 1 whos made up her own language.

ANy way, Goooooood Luck Benzene, i think its time to go to plan B, advertise in national newspapers, or better still

Plan C, go back home n find a nice Desi, tho i dunno how u gonna communicate, neither of u probbably know english.

Well then, let's just hope and pray the same thing doesn't happen to you. -_-

^ u actually went through my post n checked for mistakes, LoooL, wth. *sigh*

i knew some1 would, so 1 was about 2 use spell check, but i decided not too, coz my post is very easy to read.

but khair.

Salam,

Just keep in mind that marriage is a really big step to take. You really have to think about it 1000000000 times. I've seen people marry, and then the person they marry is not what they expected them to be, but then it's too late.. :/

(salam)

your family member is dead wrong , you wait and you waste your youth and it will never come back to you.

and after the age of 13-17 the older the girl gets the uglier she looks so her chances will just decline as most men only go for looks.

but your problem is that you doubt the justice of god and i don't know if you even seriously believe in him.

and you a have no consideration for religion. So i can not tell you what religion advices because you don't care about it.

Edited by alimohamad40

Guest spacey
(salam)

your family member is dead wrong , you wait and you waste your youth and it will never come back to you.

and after the age of 13-17 the older the girl gets the uglier she looks so her chances will just decline as most men only go for looks.

HAHA! what a crack up. yes everyone take this man's advice because clearly your all getting uglier by the minute. My by the end of reading this post you will all be so hideous that marraige would be a lost thought, and if you are married then you might as well join the Muslim Divorced Women group on yahoo NOW

Jebus... If your ready for marraige at least wait till a marraigable person comes along. and as alimohamad40 suggests... simply dont consider a man you is interested in you soley for looks. Cause the same goes for men... sadly alimohamad40 is speaking from experience

(salam)

(salam)

I am really confused here. So..after 17, the woman is uglier (than before)?...and it is time for the man to divorce (and/or discard) his wife and to marry a new 14 year old?...so do potential wives have to have any other 'attributes' other than being childlike and naive?

I thought modern men wanted a partner in life in all ways, including one who would love them, share the good, the bad and the ugly that sometimes happens, and support them in achieving their life's goals.

Edited by Maryaam

:mad: ^MEANIE!!!! Don't worry OB, you'll find someone, just don't look to hard and he will come. OB, these people are haters and just jealous of you. :P I love your style and your personality, don't let these envious people take you down. Take care.

I think you will be ready for marriage when you can type in proper English.

Honestly, it's more of a hassle to type the way you did than to type in proper English. And your type of English is a pain to read.