Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
islaamicvisions

Islaamicvisions.com

Rate this topic

BISMILLAH

"O people do not wonder at the small number of those who follow the right path, because people throng only round the table of this world, whose edibles are few but whose hunger is insatable." Imam Ali (a.s.)

SAMPLE:

BISMILLAHIR RAHMANIR RAHIM Zaynab Al -Kubra Her famous speech to Yazid "Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds and blessings on my grandfather, the Chief of divine prophets. Yazid, Allah says, and his word is true, that: �Then evil was the end of those who did evil because they rejected the communications of Allah and used to mock them.� (30: 10) O Yazid! Do you believe that you have succeeded in closing the sky and the earth for us and that we have become your captives just because we have been brought before you in a row and that you have secured control over us? Do you believe that we have been afflicted with insult and dishonor by Allah and that you have been given honor and respect by Him? You have become boastful of this apparent victory that you have secured and you have started feeling jubilant and proud over this prestige an honor. You think that you have achieved worldly good that your affairs have become stabilized and our rule has fallen into your hands. Wait for a while. Do not be so joyful. Have you forgotten Allah�s saying: �The unbelievers should not carry the impression that the time allowed to them by us is good for them. Surely we give them time so that they may increase their evil deeds, and eventually they will be given insulting chastisement.� (3:178)...

Visit My Website

6796881.2746661.jpg

Edited by islaamicvisions

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim

As Salaamu Alaykum myBrothers and Sisters in Islam,

I have the pleasure of informing you that we launched our new website last week. We have brought you new and improved products: Aqeeq rings (Dur Najaf, Aqeeq Sulaymani, Aqeeq Yemeni and many more; Islamic youth t-shirts ranging from sizes XS to XL; as well as baby/toddler apparel; we continue to customize our unique Ramadhan cards and journals/notebook; hijabs (Italian printed, chiffon scarves, hijab caps, and hijab pins have been added to the inventory).

I invite you all to visit us atwww.islaamicvisions.com. Be sure to check out the ‘About Us’ page to learn about our history.

May Allah guide us on the right path enjoining that which is right and forbidding all that which is evil and takes us away from His remembrance.

IslaamicVisions

Walk Islam. Talk Islam. Live Islam

info@islaamicvisions.com

Edited by islaamicvisions

Thank you for sharing !!! Quite Informative ! :)

Walk Islam. Talk Islam. Live Islam

I think it is been copied from one of the dialogues of Amitabh Bachchan... "Walk English, Talk English, Laugh English"

But Walk Islam...????? Doesnt sound good, it should be, walk in the way of Islam !

Thank you for sharing !!! Quite Informative ! :)

I think it is been copied from one of the dialogues of Amitabh Bachchan... "Walk English, Talk English, Laugh English"

But Walk Islam...????? Doesnt sound good, it should be, walk in the way of Islam !

Thank you for your feedback.