In the Name of God بسم الله

Men's Past = Experience:woman's Past=bad Past

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

There is a reason why they call it the PAST... its because it isnt the present and it shouldnt affect the furtue

If that person is a different person now, than thats all that matters.. If their "past" is not who he/she is at this present time than it is not relevant !!

If Allah swt can forgive than who are we not to... :)

Have faith in your instincts and have faith in Allah swt and Insha Allah he will pour his blessings upon you..

Salam

• Advanced Member

Wow, what a topic! Quite a controversial one!

We know men are animals with little self-control(sorry guys!), which is why God allows them to take up to four wives(more if you include Muta)

Having said that, I don't think men of piety would take to bed with a [Edited Out]. It's about principles at the end of the day!

It may be permissible according to a lot of Marjah, but it is not obligatory either. Self- respect where art thou?

Edited by Zara28

• Advanced Member

Brother alimohamad40' , Brother Abu Hadi,

Marriage taste sooooo much better when you marry for the first time to someone you love someone who you will stay with forever. You both mentioned how you've been with parters at early ages and you both think that this is the right way(even if it means having 7-8 parterns before the long term partner). That's your own opinion, I have nothing against it but I would like to share my opinion with you as well. When you supress your physical need for a few years then marry someone you love, marry for love , stableness and long term serious relation rather than for phisical satisfaction mainly, tasteeeee alooot better.

I married a man who did not touch a woman before me, he tried to focus on other things other than sex(it is NOT impossible, you don't need to be gay to have a strong will power and patience) for a very few years until he got married to me and he found marriage "heaven" as he describe, stableness,eternal tranquility, mentally happiness rather than only phisically. True he did not wait until 30 before he got married (he asked my hand when he was 20 but actually married me a few years later) but he did not decide to marry at age 16-17-18-19 to satisfy himself and then at 20 he would try to find someone for a life time. I find marriage healthier when both spouses married for love and commitment rather for a short period of time for satisfaction with several partners. So according to him, "it was worth it suppressing his needs for a few years to feel heaven-like life with a first and last woman in his life". many men married at age 25 or more for the first time and are not gay . When you fast in the Holy month of Ramathan, you do feel hunger but you don't die . You supress your hunger until iftaar time, you foccus on something else. Then you eat a delicious meal. Does food taste the same when you spend your whole day eating then eat at 8:00pm another meal? Or does it taste fabulous when you're hungry for a full day then eat a yummy meal? Sex is a sort of hunger,you have the ability to supress it for a few years then marry someone you love and wants to stay with forever. God gave you the choice though, you can marry as many times as you wants during your teenage years or whenever to satisfy your need as early as you feel the need and also gave you the choice to supress then marry for a first a last time. So you can't consider people who choose the second option as "gays" or "abnormal" or "liars" . It's a choice . If their will power is stronger than yours that does not mean their libido was lower than yours.

For the topic opener question:

Hmm, I would not like to marry someone with a "bad past" because I did not have a "bad past" so I think it's fair enough for me to choose to marry someone without a past. However you mentioned "if you are crazy in love with that person". Now love breaks alot of rules we have always set in our minds, a big chunk of love is about sacrifice as well. So if that was the case I fall in love with a man who has sincerly repented, if my heart can trust him I would consider his proposal.

(salam)

well you say this sister but islam has another openion

Islam doesnt say to keep away from marriage for no reason

it encourages early marriage

And islam doesnt say "she should be the first and last one in your life ", that you propably read in love novels but be careful because most of those novels are written by women with currupted minds and they represent nothing but thier currupted imaginations as they try to set that curruption as an ideal for others.

How about listen to what islam has to say about the issue ???? did you ever consider that?

Islam never says what you say

And its not only the mans right thats involved but also the right of the otherside

And with regard to men liying, all i tried to say was that from my experince lots of men who say " I have never touched a woman before " are actually liars. ( maybe they mean they never got married and they wouldnt be liying but it doesnt mean they didnt fornicate or gay or masturbate or ....... ?? they will not disclose such things but the truth is most of them fall in those groups )

alot of them are just currupted men trying to win the heart of the foolish women who belive in the ideal of romeo and juliet

Whoever thinks " never touching a woman" is a great advantage has a problem in thier heads because the hadeeth clearly says:

" nothing is worse than a single "

and the reality says " most people are currupted due to being single "

so we have to work to get people married not encourage single life

Which religion are you people? i really doubt that you people are muslims because non of your ideologies are steming from islam and in fact most of them are directly aagainst islam

We are muslims we have been given instructions ,

You are influnced by the west and your religion has changed and we agree that we disagree as you said

Edited by alimohamad40

• Advanced Member
(salam)

Islam doesnt say to keep away from marriage for no reason

it encourages early marriage

I never said I am against early marriages at all. I in fact consider myself and my husband as people who married at an early age(early 20s is early marriage). I always encourage early marriages as long as they're taken seriously and for a long term intention. Islam has nothing against my opinion.

And islam doesnt say "she should be the first and last one in your life ", that you propably read in love novels but be careful because most of those novels are written by women with currupted minds and they represent nothing but thier currupted imaginations as they try to set that curruption as an ideal for others.

How about listen to what islam has to say about the issue ???? did you ever consider that?

I did not say "she should" I just gave you my opinion and told you that Islam permits both my opinion and yours. I never read romantic novels but maybe my life is too romantic that made it sound for you that I speak like those novels. I speak from personal experience and not from imagination. As I mentioned earlier we both have different opinions depending on our different life experiences . I did not accuse you of imagination or made fun of your opinion I thought you would give me the same respect in return.

Islam never says what you say

Where does Islam say that it is wrong to marry someone you wants to stay with forever? Where does Islam say that age 22 for a man to get married is very late? I've spent a big chunk of my life reading Fiqih books and Islamic moral books never heard of such thing.

And its not only the mans right thats involved but also the right of the otherside

As I female I had control over my hormones until I got married. I'm not lesbian or a liar. It was not hard , life has many aspect and sex is one bit of those many aspects. I was able to foccus on my studies and my parents needs until the day I fall in love with the man I'm married to right now.

And with regard to men liying, all i tried to say was that from my experince lots of men who say " I have never touched a woman before " are actually liars. ( maybe they mean they never got married and they wouldnt be liying but it doesnt mean they didnt fornicate or gay or masturbate or ....... ?? they will not disclose such things but the truth is most of them fall in those groups ) alot of them are just currupted men trying to win the heart of the foolish women who belive in the ideal of romeo and juliet

Yes, I understand you had such an experience and I was just concerned to share my experience with you brother as well. From my experience men who are not liars and who have not touched a woman(including all what comes along touching a woman's lines) until age 25 and were pious and were able to control their hormones and to foccus on something beside sex DO exist. There are men of both kinds dear brother, some who can control without sinning and some who cannot. I am not against any of them I'm just happy that the ones who have the ability to control themselves do still exist. Just like you said "lots of of men who say...." "lots" but not all of them another "lots" of them are different from those ones.

Whoever thinks " never touching a woman" is a great advantage has a problem in thier heads because the hadeeth clearly says: " nothing is worse than a single "

and the reality says " most people are currupted due to being single "

so we have to work to get people married not encourage single life

Dear Lord! I never said remaining single is any good. I said that there are men who are able to be single for a very few years of they're early age then marry someone they love and want to stay with forever rather than staying with the person until physically satisfied. And trust me I dooo work hard with all my friends and encourage them for early marriages. After all i married early the difference between what you and I are saying is that I prefer marriying one time and you prefer marrying several times but we both you and I encourage early marriages right?

Which religion are you people? I really doubt that you people are muslims because non of your ideologies are steming from islam and in fact most of them are directly aagainst islam

You're the first person in my entire life who dare speaking with me with such disrespect. Which of my ideas was against Islam? Marrying someone who you intend to stay with forever? Supress your hormones for a year or two then marry someone who will satisfy all your physical mental emotionel and spiritual needs? I really don't know what did I say that is against Islam.

We are muslims we have been given instructions , You are influnced by the west and your religion has changed and we agree that we disagree as you said

Who's influenced by the West? Me? Because I married when I was 20? I was soo old? I'm influenced by the West because I did not have sex until I got married permenantly? I'm influenced by the West because I loved and gave myself ONLY to one man? *confused*

• Moderators
(salam)

(salam) br.,

You have a simple point which is growing more complex with each post.

I think your point is that Islam encourages marriage, period.

Sis should not look down upon someone who has been in halal relationships in the past

neither should they look down upon a br who is married to or is seeking to get married

to a second, third, or fourth wife or get a mutah in order to keep away from sin or

for another reason. That is between a wife(or potential wife) and her husband (or potential husband)

and noone else to judge or discriminate.

Also, a br. should not look down upon or disqualify a sis for marriage because she has had halal relationship(s) in the past. As long as it was halal aqid and she observed the conditions until the termination of the marriage, she is just as good and pure as a virgin girl.

But just as you wish her not to judge you because you want to marry more than one women, you should not jump to conclusions about what motivates her to think the way she does about marriage.

Her and her husband mutually agree that this is the sort of relationship that they want, and everyone should respect that just as they should respect the fact that you want a different type of relationship(s). Enjoining good and forbidding evil only applies to halal and haram. Since both types of relationships are halal, then enjoining good and forbidding evil is irrelevant. Islam gives us a choice in this matter, and both of you are taking advantage of the choices available to you. I don't see what the problem is.

Everyone who lives in the West is influenced by it. Everyone who lives in the East or Middle East is also influenced by the society and culture that is present there. Some of it is based in Islam, and some of it isn't. If you would like to point out how muslims who live in the West are affected by the culture and society here, you should be prepared to look at yourself and see how the culture and enviornment where you live affects your thinking and attitudes. None of us are immune from this because none of us are masoom. Islam is the standard we should all use to judge ourselves and correct our behaviour and attitudes according to it, and not according to our culture or society. This is a lifelong process and it is part of our Jihad Al Akbar. InshahAllah, we will all be sucessful.

• Advanced Member
That is between a wife(or potential wife) and her husband (or potential husband)

and noone else to judge or discriminate.

But just as you wish her not to judge you because you want to marry more than one women, you should not jump to conclusions about what motivates her to think the way she does about marriage.

Her and her husband mutually agree that this is the sort of relationship that they want, and everyone should respect that just as they should respect the fact that you want a different type of relationship(s). Enjoining good and forbidding evil only applies to halal and haram. Since both types of relationships are halal, then enjoining good and forbidding evil is irrelevant. Islam gives us a choice in this matter, and both of you are taking advantage of the choices available to you. I don't see what the problem is.

Beautiful. That is exactly what I was trying to explain. Ah finnaly!

(salam)

sister Tranquility:

my points are clear and simple

I make it simple by asking you simple question:

If you have a 15 year old son who has access to temporary marriage would you encourage him or discourage him?

Or will you forbid him or compel him ?

If you are a muslim you must encourage him because Islam encourages that

So don't expect me to respect an anti Islamic opinion please

Discouraging marriage is Anti islamic and its called "promoting Celibacy"

Supressing the needs is only good when you dont have access to marriage

So my complaint is simple , dont promote celibacy for teenagers please because thats an anti islamic idea is that clear?

When you supress your physical need for a few years then marry someone you love, marry for love , stableness and long term serious relation rather than for phisical satisfaction mainly, tasteeeee alooot better.

whats the point of suppressing your needs when marriage is available to you even if it was temporary one??? doesn't Islam fight celibacy??? why not gain more rewards in these young ages from 15 to 20 ???? if you married then during all these years you can get 45 times more rewards for all your worships rather than stay celibate for no good reason other than apologizing to the western ideals

he did not decide to marry at age 16-17-18-19 to satisfy himself and then at 20 he would try to find someone for a life time. I find marriage healthier when both spouses married for love and commitment rather for a short period of time for satisfaction with several partners

of course its healthier when the prime purpose in a marriage is not materialistic

however what harm would it be if he married when he was 16??? and then married the lifetime one later? he would have got 45 times more rewards for all his worships and that could mean a difference between heaven and hell for him (inshallah not)

so why are your western ideals making you come up with new instructions which have no Islamic bases???

Chalenge: :::

give me one Islamic proof that a teenager guy is advised to stay single and supress his needs from the ages of 15 - 20 eventhough he has access to temporary marriage, to do this just so that he saves himself for his permeannt wife.... if you can do that i will agree with you

Does food taste the same when you spend your whole day eating then eat at 8:00pm another meal? Or does it taste fabulous when you're hungry for a full day then eat a yummy meal?

Its very good to be able to stay single all your life without going against god , its a sign of self discipline however its not good to encourage single life for teenagers (15-20) while the majority of our teenagers are corrupted due to this "false celibacy".

Of course its an individual choice but why are you trying to encourage celibacy for the teenagers for ??? do you know what they do ??? do you go out and see what they do??? what is your good reason for encouraging them to stay celibate??? what harm comes out of this marriage that your trying to discourage even though its just temporary and for satisfaction of the needs??? what is Islams advice for a teenager?

Does islam say:

1) Its encouraged for the teenager to be celibate and to suppress his needs even though he has access to marriage the reason is so that his jealous wife becomes the "first and last" one and the idea of One god One wife prevales.

or

2) Marriage is mustahab even for a teenager so when he gets the chance he should go ahead and do it and it has nothing to do with his permenant marriage because even then that would be mustahab even if he kept his first wife??

Now the second one is the Islamic instruction and the first one is your instruction and sounds more to me like the common wife worshiping religion!!!!

i belive and islam instructed the tawheed of god not the tawheed of the wife

Your clearly encouraging a temporary celibecy in a socity that is extremely suffering from this imposed celibacy

So if you want to be in agreement with islams instruction Dont say "its better to be single" because Islam says it is never better to be single even if your a teenager and its never a harm to marry even if you married at young age

A married person gets 45 times more rewards for every worship he/she does so why do you want to stop that for no good reason??? whats your reason for encouraging the celibacy for teenagers???

are your reasons Islamic? do you know that most people who are being corrupted are getting corrupted at that age due to this celibacy culture that your encouraging ?

Even if the marriage was just temporary for satisfying the needs it still is encouraged by islam so why would you discourage it ??

So do you see how your openions are in direct opposition to islams?

Edited by alimohamad40

• Advanced Member
Islam is the standard we should all use to judge ourselves and correct our behaviour and attitudes according to it, and not according to our culture or society. This is a lifelong process and it is part of our Jihad Al Akbar. InshahAllah, we will all be sucessful.

InshaAllah ........ jazaakaAllah khairan bro Abu_Hadi!

Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatuAllah wa barakatuhu

• 4 years later...

Unfotunatly most girls prefer these priest-style pure-singles who claim they never married before , These girls will almost guarantee that they will end up with one or a combination of the following:

1) a gay who doesnt like women

2) a fornicator who doesnt marry but fornicates

3) a liar who was married but hides it and made it secret

4) An unhealthy person who has no desire and will not be able to give her her right

My ex-wife left me becausse i supported the islamic system of marriage and specificly polygamy and she went with a 30 plus year old man who says " he has never been married before".

dinosaur.png

I allways said " if a man is 30 years old and never tried to get married then there is some thing wrong and most likely the person is very sinful"

Really? I thought suspicion was haram in Islam. Qur'an 49:12 O ye who believe! avoid suspicion as much (as possible):for suspicion in some cases is a sin:and spy not on each other nor speak ill of each other behind their backs.Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother?Nay ye would abhor it...but fear Allah:for Allah is Oft-Returning Most Merciful..

the first time i got married i was 18 and it was way too late for me....

nodding.gif

Yes thats true inshallah i am and will allways be "marriage obsessed" and i am proud of it and i promote it.

Ahh so that's what you call it.

If female prostitution is stopped all over the world you will see disasters, rape, attacks, murders, incest and all corruptions 10 times worse than what you see now!!!!

Really? Men would've slept with their sisters if it weren't for prostitution?

Do you mean to say that female prostituion is actually a blessing in disguise?

If i had money it will be a religious obligation and Duty on me to hire prostitutes for mut3a all the time or a better choice would probably be to just buy a woman from poor countries.

Yeah, perhaps they will give you a two for one discount.

And I have done mut3a with these corrupt women before and she told me that many Muslim men visit their clubs all the time and some of them do marriage like me.

I had 10s of cases like that.

man.gif

As soon as i pronounced the word Mut3a hell opened its doors and she accused me and started barking at me like a dog.

First woman are bought and now you compare them to dogs....You'd make the perfect husband.

Edited by LebanesePrincess

What derangement would move someone to dig up and revive a thread from 5 years ago? This is a sign of serious psychiatric issues.

Derange movement? Digging up? Why all the fuss , kadhim? Many people on here stumble on these topics by accident all the time, and find them interesting. Just because a thread is old, does that mean we just abandon it? If you look around you will see many old threads being "revived" and people still participating in them. Why so hostile? No one directed anything towards you, Unless Alimo is your master and you are his servant, then it's understandable as to why you would feel this way. Salam. Edited by LebanesePrincess

• Advanced Member

Please. You don't stumble on a 5 year old thread "by accident." The search mechanisms on this site are terrible, and it's hard enough to find something you're looking for on purpose. Anyway, pretty strange for you to be e-stalking the fellow like this.

Edited by kadhim

Please. You don't stumble on a 5 year old thread "by accident." The search mechanisms on this site are terrible, and it's hard enough to find something you're looking for on purpose. Anyway, pretty strange for you to be e-stalking the fellow like this.

Estalking? See that arrow next to the "next button" in the threads...press that and it sends you back to very old posts, and you are bound to see something that catches your eye, especially if it was a controversial thread called "Men's Past = Experience:woman's Past=bad Past"

I wonder had it been any guy other than Alimo would you stil have gotten this suspicious and defensive? I doubt it. Anyway I'll leave you alone to ponder on your suspicious thoughts and accuse people. Salam

Edited by LebanesePrincess

• Veteran Member

What derangement would move someone to dig up and revive a thread from 5 years ago? This is a sign of serious psychiatric issues.

Anyone who writes stuff like:

"If i had money it will be a religious obligation and Duty on me to hire prostitutes for mut3a all the time or a better choice would probably be to just buy a woman from poor countries."

and

"Which religion are you people? I really doubt that you people are muslims because non of your ideologies are steming from islam and in fact most of them are directly aagainst islam"

and makes a big point to say that females are rotted and of no use by the age of 18 is asking for attention - and so he got it. I dont know why the protection of this guy by some on here - some of the stuff written personally to people in his threads is downright rude and unIslamic. Looks like the member he attacked (and calling someone a non Muslim qualifies as an attack) did not return - as did many other female posters I am sure.

And for digging up old threads - there is nothing wrong with that, I presume that is why they are there. Just because we may have read them, does not mean newer members have read them.

Anyway......it is not like his views have changed any.

It is a harsh life sometimes, why look for nonsensical reasons to be miserable and grumpy?

Edited by Maryaam

• Advanced Member

Just looks a lot like feminazi character assassination from where I'm sitting. Thing with alimohamed is, as much as it may pain certain feminists, strictly speaking, a lot of what he says is supported by traditional sources, and he backs himself up. Thing is that people, particularly young women, attack him for reasons that, strictly speaking, don't have a basis in traditional Islamic values but from outside ideologies. Also, I get the sense that he's had a hard time of it with the ladies, so to speak, and in life in general so I'm somewhat sympathetic. I dislike seeing people piling on a suffering person. I find it distasteful, and a sign of low character. Empathy IS one of those "Islamic values," too, by the way.

Edited by kadhim

• Veteran Member

Just looks a lot like feminazi character assassination from where I'm sitting. Thing with alimohamed is, as much as it may pain certain feminists, strictly speaking, a lot of what he says is supported by traditional sources, and he backs himself up. Thing is that people, particularly young women, attack him for reasons that, strictly speaking, don't have a basis in traditional Islamic values but from outside ideologies. Also, I get the sense that he's had a hard time of it with the ladies, so to speak, and in life in general so I'm somewhat sympathetic. I dislike seeing people piling on a suffering person. I find it distasteful, and a sign of low character. Empathy IS one of those "Islamic values," too, by the way.

Perhaps spare some of that empathy for us 18+ types that have rotted and are of no more use and are to be discarded. Many of us are suffering on this site - no one has a monopoly on suffering and given carte blanche on personal attacks. Think of how being discussed as a woman in the context of being an object with no connection to humanity feels. As a teen reading his stuff directed at me personally sometimes was very upsetting, so I am aware of the impact that it has. Wish men were more aware of this and not so willing to champion this behaviour.

Edited by Maryaam

Yes, let us empathize with Alimo because he has marital problems. Let us also empathize with the misogynists and rapists, afterall they are "misunderstood" poor men. Wallah had a women written that " no man can ever be a virgin, and that he can only be gay if he was one" every man on this forum would be on her case. Or had she described men as being rotten fruit after a certain age, everyone (man) would be set on bashing her. No one would empathize with her ... Edited by LebanesePrincess

• Advanced Member

If i had money it will be a religious obligation and Duty on me to hire prostitutes for mut3a all the time or a better choice would probably be to just buy a woman from poor countries.

not even your mind is dirty , but your body is also so dirty, someone who sleeps with a prostitute , doesn't care to his body and God knows what kind of diseases you already have... ofc I dont like to even look at a man who..........into every ....that he has found ,no matter that he is doing it with a prostitute !

don't call anyone as a dog, your viewpoint toward women is more like a viewpoint of a dog towards every [Edited Out]es it sees in the street.

if it is about Islam, why you didn't try to control your mind? is it what you are suggesting to guys and teenagers in SC?

you just made me feel like :sick: , the only thing that I can think about your sayings is: Kesafat!

I had banned myself to make comment to rubbish posts in SC , and I am happy that it is the last thread that I am reading in SC.

Edited by Golden-crowned

• Advanced Member

It's funny. You will see Muslim guys that have done every sort of haram before marriage with so many girls, and then when they want to get married, they won't accept a girl that has even looked at a man. And a guy who isn't a virgin before marriage and refuses to marry a non-virgin girl is a hypocrite and disgusting in my eyes. They won't accept women that have been in a halal relationship under Allah, but they have done the same. There is so much more pressure on women than on men.

Edited by ohhcuppycakee

• Advanced Member

Perhaps spare some of that empathy for us 18+ types that have rotted and are of no more use and are to be discarded. Many of us are suffering on this site - no one has a monopoly on suffering and given carte blanche on personal attacks. Think of how being discussed as a woman in the context of being an object with no connection to humanity feels. As a teen reading his stuff directed at me personally sometimes was very upsetting, so I am aware of the impact that it has. Wish men were more aware of this and not so willing to champion this behaviour.

Well, Maryam, if I recall correctly, the comment about "rotting" was not his own words, but was a quotation from an ahadith, to the effect that a young woman at a certain point becomes mature, and "ripe" and that she should be "plucked" in a timely fashion and to be careful not to let her "rot on the vine." I don't recall the exact words. So I mean, if you have a beef with that, your beef is not with alimohamed, but with the source.

Second, this is an adult discussion. You need to toughen yourself up if you want to participate in a frank discussion.

People's subjective emotional responses are unfortunately not a measure of things in such discussions.

Second, this is an adult discussion. You need to toughen yourself up if you want to participate in a frank discussion.

People's subjective emotional responses are unfortunately not a measure of things in such discussions.

Speak for yourself calling people "feminazi" ( so adult-like). Next you will find ways to try and defend the benefits of female prostitution. Edited by LebanesePrincess

• Advanced Member
Yes, let us empathize with Alimo because he has marital problems. Let us also empathize with the misogynists and rapists, afterall they are "misunderstood" poor men. Wallah had a women written that " no man can ever be a virgin, and that he can only be gay if he was one" every man on this forum would be on her case. Or had she described men as being rotten fruit after a certain age, everyone (man) would be set on bashing her. No one would empathize with her ...

And now you're comparing the man to a rapist. I see. Yeah, this is totally not a personal vendetta.

As I've said before, mystery how you could still be single. Such a sunny personality...

Speak for yourself calling people "feminazi" ( so adult-like). Next you will find ways to try and defend the benefits of female prostitution.

It's not an optimal solution, but it is unfortunately it is a necessary evil in a sub-optimal world.

Edited by kadhim

And now you're comparing the man to a rapist. I see. Yeah, this is totally not a personal vendetta.

As I've said before, mystery how you could still be single. Such a sunny personality...

You are the one accusing people of estalking, getting all suspicious and defensive, because you don't want to admit your leader posted an outlandish post that's going to get reactions out of people. Just because we don't support him, suddenly we are all feminists nazis trying to assassinate a man's character, when he himself tore his image. Grow up, not everyone is going to agree with a post.

• Veteran Member

It's funny. You will see Muslim guys that have done every sort of haram before marriage with so many girls, and then when they want to get married, they won't accept a girl that has even looked at a man. And a guy who isn't a virgin before marriage and refuses to marry a non-virgin girl is a hypocrite and disgusting in my eyes. They won't accept women that have been in a halal relationship under Allah, but they have done the same. There is so much more pressure on women than on men.

Ok, read carefully, and see if you understand. Muta is highly mustahab. It is also recommended for men to marry virgins. Now, unless the person you marry permanently does muta with you before the permanent marriage, either he should have done muta before marrying you, or will have to do it after. Which one do you prefer?

Anyway don't take your anger out on us Kadhim, it's not our fault your beloved leader fell from his pedestal. He is not a prophet to be placed on one in the first place. So don't spaz out, it's not our fault, and take it easy bro. TC and Salam Edited by LebanesePrincess

• Advanced Member
And what you say is not true – I WAS told, as a teen, by the one that you hold in such high esteem, that I was rotted and that I was not a Muslim (reason given was that I was not married early) – it was personal and it was his words.

I don't recall claiming to hold anyone in esteem in this thread.

You calling me a feminazi is also disgusting and uncalled for.

Didn't call you any such thing.

Deceit is not an effective tactic for winning an argument.

• Veteran Member

I don't recall claiming to hold anyone in esteem in this thread.

No need to - your defense of his actions speak loud enough.

Didn't call you any such thing.

Deceit is not an effective tactic for winning an argument.

You should have erased your post beneath mine before calling me deceitful. Your name is on it.

• Advanced Member
No need to - your defense of his actions speak loud enough.

No, I just dislike bullies.

You should have erased your post beneath mine before calling me deceitful. Your name is on it.

I repeat. I called you no such thing. I am not responsible for your misreadings.

• Veteran Member

No, I just dislike bullies.

Seems to depend on who is being bullied.

I repeat. I called you no such thing. I am not responsible for your misreadings.

You are responsible for what you write.

Edited by Maryaam