Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Soccer Asian Cup 2007

• Veteran Member
a good eye on him is kept already :P

Hawar and nashaat are good too except in the last game nashaat was just not in there! :(

Hawar and Younis :angel:. Fidwwa :P!

Yah Nashaat Akram didn't play his best game. But he has another chance. Insha'Allah he will improve.

The major thing I fear that will break the defense apart is how the Saudis move the ball forward. The star player you should note is Saudi Arabia's Malak Mazz. He is an excellent forward, and knows how to move the ball very well. He scored two goals againist Japan. Also, another key player for Saudi Arabia is Yasir Al-Qahtani. He leads the tournament with 4 goals. Saudi Arabia has strong offense, but somewhat weak defense. While Iraq has the mighty defense, but are weak when it comes to scoring goals. Insha'Allah Younis can pull them a few.

Edited by Wise Muslim
  • Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

^

I'm really excited. Almost 4:00 am here and can't seem to find any sleep. The game is a few hours away and I'm really anxious. You know what this means if Iraq wins? They qualify to the Fifa Confederations Cup. They deserve a chance.

Insha'Allah :angel:.

Edited by Wise Muslim
Hawar and Younis :angel:. Fidwwa :P!

Yah Nashaat Akram didn't play his best game. But he has another chance. Insha'Allah he will improve.

The major thing I fear that will break the defense apart is how the Saudis move the ball forward. The star player you should note is Saudi Arabia's Malak Mazz. He is an excellent forward, and knows how to move the ball very well. He scored two goals againist Japan. Also, another key player for Saudi Arabia is Yasir Al-Qahtani. He leads the tournament with 4 goals. Saudi Arabia has strong offense, but somewhat weak defense. While Iraq has the mighty defense, but are weak when it comes to scoring goals. Insha'Allah Younis can pull them a few.

lol @ "fidwaa" 3iraqi assil! :P

i swear if i see that karrar dude in there and in tha position again !!! ahh i wont watch the game nomore!!!! :mad: chiba7a !

:P

• Advanced Member
INSHALLAH IRAQ WIN

All the iraqis in our city are coming to the hussyania to watch the match on a big screen...expecting loads of hosat and shouting..prob. turn the city centre into a riot zone if we won lol

bes shelo rassna yaa shabab!!!!!! yella noor sabri!

SAME

ÇäÔÇÁ Çááå ÇáßÇÓ ÚÑÇÞí

• Veteran Member

^

(salam)

Aminn.

I'm watching the game at the moment. It's half-time and here are my updates:

1) The Iraqi forwards are playing better than expected, and had many opportunities to score. Iraq has had more ball possession and are simply controlling the game.

2) The Iraqi defense is phenominal. Both the twin brothers Basim and Jasim are treasures when it comes to the defense. Saudi Arabia hasn't even attempted a good shot at the point.

Here is my conclusion:

Insha'Allah Iraq will score a goal and the Iraqi defense will hold the game. This is how I see it.

Good luck to both teams.

• Advanced Member

IRAAAAAAAAAAAAAQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

no wait....I just didn't want Saudis to win hehe

that dude karrar was the best. But ofcourse the one who scores always gets the attention. I was listening to arabic commentary and I can swear I heard muawiya many times :s

• Advanced Member
from where u get the jersey been trying to get one for like 2 years now.

and yes inshallah we'll win

its us vs. wahabi scum like in real life:)

And like in real life we won!!!

:Hijabi: :Hijabi: :Hijabi: :Hijabi: :Hijabi: :Hijabi: :Hijabi: :Hijabi: @) @)

• Veteran Member

4 people killed and 14 injured in Baghdad while they were doing gun shots of celebration. Even times of happiness don't last too long in Iraq and now it's cuz' of an accident (which is a repeated one - happened few days ago as well). I pray to see a day where a person is not killed for what-ever reason in Iraq, InshAllah.

Edited by Ali_Imran
4 people killed and 14 injured in Baghdad while they were doing gun shots of celebration. Even times of happiness don't last too long in Iraq and now it's cuz' of an accident (which is a repeated one - happened few days ago as well). I pray to see a day where a person is not killed for what-ever reason in Iraq, InshAllah.

ITS WORTH IT MATE ! ITS WORTH IT!!

:P hehe

• Advanced Member

MABROOK YA IRAQI! WE HAVIN A PARTY HERE IN MISSISSAUGA! :lol:

IRAQQ!IRAQQ!! CONGRATS TO ALL IRAQI'S

Iran would have won if it hadnt been for our dumb coach. I guess Iraqis should enjoy there victories while they can;) Iran still whoops them in every tournament.

Edited by mmm
  • Moderators
Iran would have won if it hadnt been for our dumb coach. I guess Iraqis should enjoy there victories while they can;) Iran still whoops them in every tournament.

This is the football, winner team is always winner team. So Asian Cup 2007 best team was Iraq! MAbruuk!!! That was so nice game :)

• Veteran Member

It's all wild and crazy here in downtown. Everyone is dancing and the roads are all blocked. Major car accidents even took place. Lucky, I wasn't apart of that. But I had a blast. I ran out of the car carrying my Iraqi flag all through town. People would just stare at us :blink:.

Mabrook to all Iraqis. I swear I was crying when Iraq won. We deserve this more than anybody.

I was awfully surprised at how bad Saudi Arabia played. Horrible. Heck, Iraq didn't even give them any chance to shoot. I'll be going for more celebrations at night. What a great day for a victory for the Iraqis, after waladat Imam Ali (as).

Basim/Jasim and the defense. I love you! I'll be going to Baghdad soon to celebrate with my fellow Iraqis.

JEEEBUUHA, JEEEBUHHA, JEEEBUHA YA IRAQIEEEN!

Brazil, here we come. Insha'Allah Fifa World Cup champions.

Guest Hawraa
It's all wild and crazy here in downtown. Everyone is dancing and the roads are all blocked. Major car accidents even took place. Lucky, I wasn't apart of that. But I had a blast. I ran out of the car carrying my Iraqi flag all through town. People would just stare at us :blink:.

Mabrook to all Iraqis. I swear I was crying when Iraq won. We deserve this more than anybody.

I was awfully surprised at how bad Saudi Arabia played. Horrible. Heck, Iraq didn't even give them any chance to shoot. I'll be going for more celebrations at night. What a great day for a victory for the Iraqis, after waladat Imam Ali (as).

Basim/Jasim and the defense. I love you! I'll be going to Baghdad soon to celebrate with my fellow Iraqis.

JEEEBUUHA, JEEEBUHHA, JEEEBUHA YA IRAQIEEEN!

Brazil, here we come. Insha'Allah Fifa World Cup champions.

Welak, whos not crying!!!!!!!!!!

Just come to Dearborn; I swear I dont think I've ever seen people so happy.

I LOVE YOU IRAQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!

YESTAHLOOOOOOOON!

I personally think Iran didn't deserve to win. They are a bunch of lazy, overpaid old geezers (except 4-5 players) with an incompetent management.

Iraqis were hungry, they played with passion and they deserved to win. Hence, I think it was a fair outcome of the tournament.