Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Just A Few Questions

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

I was hoping if someone could just answer a few questions i have.

The first question is when reciting tasbeeh, what is the niyat because i usually say i am reciting tasbee fatima zehra sunnat qurbatan illallah, i'm not sure if this is correct so if some one could tell me the correct niyat for reciting tasbeeh i would be really grateful.

Also i have heard numerous times that in the ending of sura fatiha it is meant to be pronounced as waladaleen and not zaleen. My question is do you have to get the correct pronounciation like the quirat because someone told me that the way i say waladaleen it's wrong and i'm meant to say it with a strong D and not a soft one.

Your replies would be very helpful to me.

Thanx

I was hoping if someone could just answer a few questions i have.

The first question is when reciting tasbeeh, what is the niyat because i usually say i am reciting tasbee fatima zehra sunnat qurbatan illallah, i'm not sure if this is correct so if some one could tell me the correct niyat for reciting tasbeeh i would be really grateful.

Also i have heard numerous times that in the ending of sura fatiha it is meant to be pronounced as waladaleen and not zaleen. My question is do you have to get the correct pronounciation like the quirat because someone told me that the way i say waladaleen it's wrong and i'm meant to say it with a strong D and not a soft one.

Your replies would be very helpful to me.

Thanx

i can only guess but it seems like you are doing everything correct,if someone can help a lil more that be great.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Salaamun alaykum

From what i understand

1) Niyat - as long as you know what you are doing you do not have to specify the niyat. But if you want to say it the niyat you mention is fine, that is: I am doing Tasbih of Fatemah Zahra (as) which was a sunnah of the Prophet (SAW) (not obligatory) in order to get closer to God.

2) The correct pronounciation is Dhaaaleen. That is fill the cheeks with air. Check out this

Ofcourse don't say ameen!!!:)

I know some people are quite insistant that this must be pronounced correctly. It should be quite easy with some effort and practice if you do not have any speach impediment insh.

Insh hope that helps:)