Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Harry Potter!

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
I hope Harry and Voldemort become friends.. I love happy endings :angel:

you CANNOT be serious! How on earth can you expect Harry to be FRIENDS with the person who KILLED his PARENTS!?!?!!!! Are you out of your mind!!!! HELL NO!!!! I don't want that to happen!! and it won't!! Voldemort must DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sad that a main character is gonna die... I'm gonna be all :cry: for days!!! :( *sigh* And what to do after Harry Potter... what is there to look forward to in life after the release of the 7th book :cry:

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member

Voldemart will kill snape and Voldemart will somehow self-destruct but one of his horcruxes will remain intact and hidden to allow any further additions in sequel.

Potter boy can not do jack on his own now that Dumbledore is dead so it's gonna be pretty boring.

And I hope JK Rowling does not kill Hagrid in the upcoming harry potter because seriously it is too much to suffer for young and orphan potter boy :no:

• Advanced Member
you CANNOT be serious! How on earth can you expect Harry to be FRIENDS with the person who KILLED his PARENTS!?!?!!!! Are you out of your mind!!!! HELL NO!!!! I don't want that to happen!! and it won't!! Voldemort must DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sad that a main character is gonna die... I'm gonna be all :cry: for days!!! :( *sigh* And what to do after Harry Potter... what is there to look forward to in life after the release of the 7th book :cry:

(salam)

Yeah well thats what i've been thinking since i read the 6th book :( ...i guess v ~potter fanz~ will just have the new HP moviez to look forward to after the 7th book! I think harry will kill voldemort first and then by the end of the book harry will die too due to a fact he never thought of before killing voldemort! ( just guessin :Hijabi: ) and besides...rowling wouldnt want others to continue her harry potter series.... so surely, something really aweful & wierd has to happen, if not harry's death, at the end of the seventh book...if the continuation of these series is to be prevented! Lets just hope that the last Harry Potter book has a very happy ending..rowling said that two of her characters got their lives back(coz she rewrote some part of the book) while one main character will die...i dont even want to think about whoz gonna die :squeez: ...I'll really miss the Harry Potter world! :wub: :cry:

I think harry potter is a hocrux himself and thatz why he has a mark on his forhead...so ultimatley he'll hav to kill himself to completly get rid of voldermolt.

Either its this or DD isn't really dead and he'll come back to help harry kill voldermolt.

Although i hope the first theory isn't correct...it wud be too sad and depressing.

Edited by farwa
  • Advanced Member
Voldemort must DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree with sis farwa , i read/heard it somewhere that in order to kill MOULDISHORTS(i mean you-know-who)harri puttar will prolly have to give away his life , then i think the tittle of the next movie will be "ron and hermoine's love story" or ron v/s hermoine

or maybe crookshanks v/s scabbers(btw wasen't scabbers this shorty guy ?? ;) forgot his name)but i guess the ending depends on J.K Rowling jee

Edited by syko mod
  • 4 months later...
  • Advanced Member
lol, oh she JUST let it out okay..i was guessing that when she set the date that someone might have read it. and people would order it.

The 7th book hasn't been released yet. It will be released on July 21. So no one has read it yet!

You can read the book online. It's not as good as the others.

It hasn't been released yet!!! This is the 7th book people!!!! Goodness gracious. Where are the real Harry Potter fans?! :angry: :cry:

• Veteran Member
The 7th book hasn't been released yet. It will be released on July 21. So no one has read it yet!

It hasn't been released yet!!! This is the 7th book people!!!! Goodness gracious. Where are the real Harry Potter fans?! :angry: :cry:

I've read it. It simply persists the 6th book, or much similiar.

Edited by Wise Muslim
Guest Mahreen
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS :!!!: Being released on July 21, 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who here wants to buy me a ticket to London?!?!? :cry:

Why don't we switch places!!!!!!! :( I wish it was that easy

• Advanced Member

Wise Muslim,

Have you even read a single Harry Potter book?

This IS her last book, there is no question about it.

And NO ONE knows who is going to die. It is nothing but speculations. No one has read the book yet other than JK Rowling!

And I agree, it should stay at 7 books, although I love the Harry Potter books so much. Because if she keeps on writing them, it just wouldn't be as good. Everything should have a start and set finish.

And Harry Potter does NOT suck. :dry: You people obviously haven't read the books, so don't make judgements about it :mad:

And I heard about the play that Dan Radcliffe did. But I don't really care about that. I don't see why people are making a huge fuss about it. Just don't go see the play, who cares what he does with his career. That shouldn't stop people from seeing the HP movies. Likewise, one of the actresses they hired for the HP movies had done some nude scenes in movies before apparently, but that didn't stop people before. I don't advocate any of this, but I'm just saying it's TOTALLY un-related to Harry Potter, especially the books, which are AWESOME

Mahreen, I wish it were that simple too :cry:

• Veteran Member
Wise Muslim,

Have you even read a single Harry Potter book?

This IS her last book, there is no question about it.

And NO ONE knows who is going to die. It is nothing but speculations. No one has read the book yet other than JK Rowling!

And I agree, it should stay at 7 books, although I love the Harry Potter books so much. Because if she keeps on writing them, it just wouldn't be as good. Everything should have a start and set finish.

And Harry Potter does NOT suck. :dry: You people obviously haven't read the books, so don't make judgements about it :mad:

And I heard about the play that Dan Radcliffe did. But I don't really care about that. I don't see why people are making a huge fuss about it. Just don't go see the play, who cares what he does with his career. That shouldn't stop people from seeing the HP movies. Likewise, one of the actresses they hired for the HP movies had done some nude scenes in movies before apparently, but that didn't stop people before. I don't advocate any of this, but I'm just saying it's TOTALLY un-related to Harry Potter, especially the books, which are AWESOME

Mahreen, I wish it were that simple too :cry:

I've read more Harry Potter books than you, including the last book :P.

• Basic Members

I am most likely the biggest HP fan here. I've been to the launch parties (midnight launches) at Borders/Barnes and Noble for the 4th, 5th and 6th book. I have already pre-ordered my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and plan to be at the launch party for Borders there.

Also, no one can have read the 7th book yet, since JKR isn't even done with it yet. Secondly, this will be the last, I repeat, the LAST, HP book she writes. She plans on writing another book, however, which has to do with crime, criminals, etc.

I can't wait for the 7th book... who here thinks Snape is evil or not?