Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Harry Potter!

Rate this topic

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member
Been on holiday so not had chance to buy it or read but today I am gonna go buy it & start readin it...I hope its better then the last book but anywayzz it makes no diff iz is hooked...........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

asalmaolikum..

hey lodhi warlord you name seems like.."LORD VOLDEMORT.."..if anyone sees it in a flickk. :blush: .ok ppl taek care salams and dua..

Allah hafiz..

• Advanced Member
asalmaolikum..

hey lodhi warlord you name seems like.."LORD VOLDEMORT.."..if anyone sees it in a flickk. :blush: .ok ppl taek care salams and dua..

Allah hafiz..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahahahaha, funny, but I am actually more dangerous & vengeful then Voldemort....... :P :!!!:

• Advanced Member
Hahahahaha, funny, but I am actually more dangerous & vengeful then Voldemort....... :P  :!!!:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

asalmaolikum..ohhh really i am scared ooooooooooohh eeeeeeee..but guess what i am more brave then harry potter...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh..hehehe.. :!!!: :!!!: .expeditious...oeeeeeeeee...ok ppl take care..salams and dua..

Allah hafiz..

• Advanced Member
Bar Harry Potter Lanat.

Sarai bachon kai damagh kharab keeyai wai hain is nai :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

asalmaolikum...haan ji iss harry potter nay app ka bhi dimagh khrab kar dia..tabhi app yahan aye hain iss forum mein.aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh..eeeeeeeeee :!!!: :!!!: :!!!: ..kidding..well actully when ever you feel like spending time ..enjoyfully then get yourself hooked up with harry...thats what its all about..ok ppl take care..salams and dua..

Allah hafiz..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Ya Ali Madad & AOA

Yeah i saw that.. didnt read all of it though lol

I only read books 2,4,6 im planning on reading tha 5th one sometime in my life lol.

Anybody saw the 4th movie?

I hated it, 80% of the book wasnt even used in it. I didnt like the movie that much.

I cant wait until they make a Half-Blood Prince movie, its gonna be great, well because the book was great.

Guest sweeter than salsabeel

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

HARRY POTTER :wub:

HI MY NAME IS IBRAHIM AND IVE READ HARRY POTTER FORTY TWO TIMES LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

okay.. so honestlly.. I really liked the book!!!! Its wierd this topic got brought up when i just started re reading it last night :blush:

It's so sad :( :( OHH and i think i know who RAB IS!!! Regalus Black

I hope everybody comes back to life... and on the other comment earlier.. hmmm i dono if dumbledore's still alive :wacko: inshallah, but i doubt it!!!!

ohh and as for teh post above.. THE FOURTH MOVIE IS AWWWWWWWWESOME!!!! nothing like the first ones.. i refused to watch the 3rd movie cuz its my fave book and i idnt want it ruined but the first two movies are [Edited Out]!! the fourth is really well done tho mashallah!!!

ahhhhhh

LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!!!

LANATULLAH ON SNAPE!! LITTLE IDIOT :mad: STUPID ABU BAKR LOVER.

anyone kno when then seventh book is coming out? :blush:

Edited by sweeter than salsabeel
  • Advanced Member
ofcourse Dumbledore is not dead!!!!!!! and snape is an idiot...and so is harry...but Dumbledore isnt dead

......but sirius is.....*sighs*

(bismillah)

(salam)

Alas, Sirius is dead, but Dumbledore as you said most definitely is not dead or maybe he planned his "death". I personally despise Snape, but not because what he did in the 6th book.

hey people check out this place to see the proof for that dumby is not dead....

dumbledore is not dead

That site convinced me even more that he was not dead. There are some really good clues. I was going to recommend that site until I saw your post.

Edited by Iman Ali
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Half Blood Prince ending was THE absolute worst, I mean Dumbeldore!!! Out of all people! The story just keeps getting more depressing (I just wanna know the ending :blush: ). Although it is a children's book it relates to a lot more than what goes on in children's lives.

(am I the only one who think Harry and Ginny make the ugliest couple? :huh: )lool :P

• Advanced Member

the 5th and 6ht books really depressed me..seriously..i was depressed for months after...i thought she was evil enough fro killing of sirus...but dumbledore!!...i was so upset :cry: :cry:

evryone thinks im in denail cos i dont belive that he is dead..i think h'ell come back somehow! :P

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

well i liked the 6th book.. the 5th book as i felt just dragged on..

dumbledore was old.. so i din't really mind him being dead!

i was more sad when cedric died.. :cry: in the 4th book..

& sirius (if he really did die) in the 5th.. (i wish he comes back)

am I the only one who think Harry and Ginny make the ugliest couple?

lol..noo i prefer harry & ginny.. atleast its way better than harry & cho

Edited by sayyeda786
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

HARRY POTTER :wub:

HI MY NAME IS IBRAHIM AND IVE READ HARRY POTTER FORTY TWO TIMES LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

okay.. so honestlly.. I really liked the book!!!! Its wierd this topic got brought up when i just started re reading it last night :blush:

It's so sad :( :( OHH and i think i know who RAB IS!!! Regalus Black

I hope everybody comes back to life... and on the other comment earlier.. hmmm i dono if dumbledore's still alive :wacko: inshallah, but i doubt it!!!!

ohh and as for teh post above.. THE FOURTH MOVIE IS AWWWWWWWWESOME!!!! nothing like the first ones.. i refused to watch the 3rd movie cuz its my fave book and i idnt want it ruined but the first two movies are [Edited Out]!! the fourth is really well done tho mashallah!!!

ahhhhhh

LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!!!

LANATULLAH ON SNAPE!! LITTLE IDIOT :mad: STUPID ABU BAKR LOVER.

anyone kno when then seventh book is coming out? :blush:

oh man LOL nice post. i loved it. woah, u read my mind on all those things

• 4 months later...