Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
waiting

Al-arabiya: Iran Closed Down Abu Lulu "shrine"

Rate this topic

You honor a person that is going to hell?

I said it implies neither.

Isn't the ultimate goal to achieve paradise and be in good graces of Allah(Swt). If this man is in hell, doesn't that defeat the purpose of building a shrine? A Shrine is supposed to hold religious significance. Why honor an anarchist and a murderer?

How do you know this man is in hell? He's not an ordinary murderer.

Ali(as) tried his best to save Uthman, did he not? Would he approve of Abu lulu, or this shrine built in honor of him?

There is contention in this issue too. Of Imam Ali (A) saving Uthman. Imam Ali (A) never saved the three caliphs who usurped his right, but he saved Islam when he co-operated with them, albeit reluctantly.

So I adopted patience although there was pric king in the eye and suffocation (of mortification) in the throat. I watched the plundering of my inheritance till the first one went his way but handed over the Caliphate to Ibn al-Khattab after himself.

Khutba ash-Shiqshiqiyyah

Me thinks not.

Personal opinions do not matter.

You honor a person that is going to hell?

Isn't the ultimate goal to achieve paradise and be in good graces of Allah(Swt). If this man is in hell, doesn't that defeat the purpose of building a shrine? A Shrine is supposed to hold religious significance. Why honor an anarchist and a murderer?

Ali(as) tried his best to save Uthman, did he not? Would he approve of Abu lulu, or this shrine built in honor of him?

Me thinks not.

Are you blind? Do you even read what people post?

Imam Ali (as) said he's going to HEAVEN, why do you keep on parroting what the enemies of Ahl ul Bait (as) say?

Here I quote from brother waiting: Daylami writes in Irshad al-Quloob (v. 2, p. 285) that Imam Ali told Umar, "Abu Lulu will put an end to you, as God has given him this tawfiq. By God, Abu Lulu will enter paradise against your will." Also repeated in Mashariq al-Anwar p. 79.

This is the problem with a lot of so called "Shias".. they are more Sunni than Shia, they love the enemies of Ahl ul Bait (as) and hate their helpers (better call you Shunnis or something).

Edited by Hezbullahi

Are you blind? Do you even read what people post?

Imam Ali (as) said he's going to HEAVEN, why do you keep on parroting what the enemies of Ahl ul Bait (as) say?

Here I quote from brother waiting: Daylami writes in Irshad al-Quloob (v. 2, p. 285) that Imam Ali told Umar, "Abu Lulu will put an end to you, as God has given him this tawfiq. By God, Abu Lulu will enter paradise against your will." Also repeated in Mashariq al-Anwar p. 79.

This is the problem with a lot of so called "Shias".. they are more Sunni than Shia, they love the enemies of Ahl ul Bait (as) and hate their helpers (better call you Shunnis or something).

:lol: