Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Saanwari

Name Three 20th Century Democratic State Leaders

Rate this topic

My choice:

John F. Kennedy -- for what he tried to do to Cuba

James Earl Carter - for his interventionist policy in Afghanistan which spawned the so-called Jihadis

George W. Bush Sr. - for his initiating the war on Iraq in 1990

My choice:

John F. Kennedy -- for what he tried to do to Cuba

James Earl Carter - for his interventionist policy in Afghanistan which spawned the so-called Jihadis

George W. Bush Sr. - for his initiating the war on Iraq in 1990

Are you trying to replace my friend Ali Imran as #1 spammer?

Peace

Satyaban

Wait, Didn't JFK try to STOP American intervention in Cuba? Wasn't he the one that said U.S should attempt to have friendly relations with the country? I thought thats why the CIA killed him, because he wanted to minimize the power & influence the CIA was allowed.

Correct me if i'm wrong people.

(salam)

There is no such thing as democracy... You allow the people to choose and they will choose a corrupt politician , Hence Democracy is a pile of bull [Edited Out].....

I belive in a Totalitarian state and support the ideas of Karl Popper,Zbigniew Brzezinski .........

PEACE

ALAM.D.

Harvinder Nagri Laluketh for what he did to 'Tandoori Corner' in Brixton

Shagufta Bhutto Chapal Walee for her banning of the famous bleach used by Indian and Pakistani ladies on their moustaches....JOLEN

f09235_dt.jpg

And Rumpul Seandapaul for overlooking the green cross code in private roads............lanatee

Wait, Didn't JFK try to STOP American intervention in Cuba? Wasn't he the one that said U.S should attempt to have friendly relations with the country? I thought thats why the CIA killed him, because he wanted to minimize the power & influence the CIA was allowed.

You're right.

(salam)

There is no such thing as democracy... You allow the people to choose and they will choose a corrupt politician , Hence Democracy is a pile of bull [Edited Out].....

i agree,democracy that allows a person to corrupt him/herself is not democracy at all,its pure represenative corruption.

JFK didn't start a war that killed 600,000 americans. Most countries ended slavery peacefully

JFK was the cause of the Viet Nam War

The converse is true.