Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Nhl Playoffs 07

Rate this topic

• Site Administrators

Seriously though, Ottawa's never been this "lucky" before. I doubt they'll win today.

I'd say Sens win on the 5th game and lose in the Finals. Despite how we'll we've been playing, the curse is still there!

A part of me doubts they'll win today just because Buffalo is pretty awesome and will try to make SOME sort of a comeback... BUTTT I think the sens have totally outplayed every team they've faced. It hasn't been luck- it's been hard work ;)

And I totally think the sens can beat the ducks AND the wings.. but we'll see inshAllah khayr.

Forget this curse business... read the black magic duas on duas.org!!!!!

The cup REALLY needs to come back... INSHALLAHHH

• Veteran Member

i cant belive i was so addicted to this game back in the day, dreaming bout becoming a nhl player and all, i was pretty sick too, remember wowin all these white folks but then i jus like moved away from the game so badly i havent watched a single game in 5 years

Edited by mohammad16

The Guide- you can watch all the highlights for free on www.nhl.com and you can get free streaming games on www.cbc.ca/sports

Wise Muslim- whatEVER you traitor! Your thingy says youre from ontario and youre going for an American team??? REPENT!!!!

hahahah though I am laughing about what happened to Chris Pronger. And I miss Brian Burke. He belongs w/the Canucks. I hate Dave Nonis.

• Veteran Member
Wise Muslim- whatEVER you traitor! Your thingy says youre from ontario and youre going for an American team??? REPENT!!!!

Sis, I do love Ottawa and was behind them during the win againist Buffalo. But truth is, Ottawa will not win the Stanley cup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

(salam)

GOOO SEENNSS GO!!

I'm from Ottawa...been a sens fan through their past ups and downs and I believe this is the year. Last win against the Ducks was soo sweeeet. Chris Neil and Mike Fisher are playing unbelievable!!

I tried looking for tickets but they are soo freakin expensive $$$!! Oh well, guess I will just hang outside the Scotiabank place :D

wa'salam

MIKE FISHER IS AMAZING- seriously, he was like amazing!! especially in game 4 the way he tried all those crazy things and plays it was just brilliant, hehe did anyone else see when he spinned around in a circle? when players play with heart thats the best!

hahaha so who do you think has the best playoff beard??? i root mike fisher, though niedermyers is prettyyyy wickkedd- i dono if its just me, but they all look so shia mashAllah :P

and theres STILL a chance people!! BELIEVE!!! GO SENS!!!!!