Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Abu Nur

English Tafsir Al Mizan Completed!

Rate this topic

The entire thing is not on the website though. When wil lthe entire thing be online?

Secondly, has the entire english one gone to print yet ? When and where can we get it?

The old set was 240$ so I imagine the entire English set will be around 400$ atleast. I've always seen them as 18-20 per a book.

The entire thing is not on the website though. When wil lthe entire thing be online?

Secondly, has the entire english one gone to print yet ? When and where can we get it?

The old set was 240$ so I imagine the entire English set will be around 400$ atleast. I've always seen them as 18-20 per a book.

Salaams

He mentioned it will be a while, but did not give a specific time frame. I can tell you though with his dedication to it and time, plus the activities the gentleman is involved in, will be quite some time - but hopefully not. :)

S/A

The individual who is uploading on this site says no other site has AlMizan available online. It takes a lot of work to do so. But then, I haven't searched.

If anyone has a copy and wouldn't mind scanning a few pages, I'd repay you with smiley faces :) :) :) :) :)

Otherwise, I think I can get it through interlibrary loan here, but it's easier to ask lol

If anyone has a copy and wouldn't mind scanning a few pages, I'd repay you with smiley faces :) :) :) :) :)

Otherwise, I think I can get it through interlibrary loan here, but it's easier to ask lol

You gonna burn the scanner.

The Islamic Centre in London have said they have ordered the new version from Iran, and it expected to arrive in one month's time..

bro is there any contact details for the islamic centre? can we buy from them?

Note: please forward this note to all your friends

Salamun Alaikum,

The Ascendant Quran is an amazing Tafsir that can awaken the Muslim Ummah from its 'ghaflat', it is a tafsir that applies equally to both shias and sunnis, please check out the site http://www.theascendantquran.com where you can download the audio of Surah Al-Fatihah, provide feedback to the author, find Tafsir related events and order the audio and printed form of the tafsir from around the world. Please help in spreading the message of this wonderful work to everyone. Tafsir Al-Mizan was one the foundational work that Imam Al-Asi used for the ascendant quran.

(bismillah)

(salam)

where can we buy the entire set in english online? i don't want to squint at my computer screen for hours (more like years!), so i'd rather purchase it

can anyone give me a link to a website that sells the entire collection in english?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Is there any new word about the publication of English Tafsir Al-Mizan?

No idea. The original posts make it seem like it's already been done, but I've heard no word since. We should keep this thread active inshallah

lotfilms said:
No idea. The original posts make it seem like it's already been done, but I've heard no word since. We should keep this thread active inshallah

(bismillah)

(salam)

Insha Allah. I have created this topic like more than 1 year ago, and yet I have not heared anything about the publication. I think this will be one of the Best Tafsir ever released in History. Because it does not have only "Commentary" about Quranic verses interpret with other Quranic verses with many arguments and answers, but also it does have "Traditions" (Hadith of Imams and Prophet Muhammad) section of the Quranic Verses by both School of Thought (Sunni, Shia) and "Philoshopical" viewpoint etc. All in one pack to learn Qur'an and understand it with many viewpoints!