Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Hairdresser For Hajab Or Non Hajab Women

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

HOW IS EVERYONE? HOPE EVERYONE IS ALL IN GOOD HEALTH. ^_^

OK LET ME START:

I BEEN A HAIRDRESSER FOR 3YEARS AND A NAIL TECH FOR 2YEARS AND I LOVE IT, ITS SOMETHING I LOVE DOING. BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN I WANT TO FIND A JOB IN A HAIR SALON HERE IN LONDON THEY SAY NO!!! BECAUSE OF THE HAJAB. ONCE I ALMOST GOT THE JOB SHE LOVED ME WHEN WE SPOKE TO ME ON THE PHONE, ALL SHE WANTED WAS FOR ME TO COME IN TO SEE TTHE HOURS I COULD WORK ETC. WHEN SHE SAW ME SHE GOES 'OH IF YOU TAKE OF YOU HAJAB THEN YOU GOT THE JOB', :dry: :mad: OFCOURSE NEVER IN MY LIFE WOULD I TAKE IT OFF BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID ENGLISH PEOPLE. UNTIL KNOW I CAN GET A JOB BECAUSE OF THE HAJAB. I KNOW I GUESS YOU SAYING WHY NOT SEE THE ARAB PEOPLE... WELL THEY ARE EVEN WORSE, THEY WANT A LADY THAT SHOWS ALL HER BODY. I WENT TO A ITERVIEW AT THIS IRAQI OWNER, WHEN HE SAW ME HE DIDN'T LIKE TH HAJAB, HE GOES DO YOU CUT MEN HAIR, WALLAH I WANTED TO HIT HIM THE HEAD, :squeez: THE THING IS IN THHE AD IT SAID WOMEN HAIRDRESSER NOTHING ABOUT MEN. SO I KNEW HE DIDN'T WANT A HAJAB WOMEN TO WORK WITH HIM.

SO I'M ASKING FOR ALL YOU LADIES OUT THERE FOR YOUR HELP. IF YOU HAVE ANYONE THAT WANTS A HAIRDRESSER TO WORK IN THERE SALON. OR IF ANYONE LIVE IN LONDON, I COULD DO YOU HAIR AT HOME, YOU CAN COME TO ME OR I COME TO YOU. :wub:

THANK YOU FOR READING ^_^