Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Hamas Mickey Mouse Teaches Jihad

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

A new black and white rodent has appeared on Palestinian television, and it's not the Mickey Mouse you're used to. This one teaches children about AK-47s and Jihad on behalf of the Islamist group Hamas.

Update: On Wednesday, after this story went live, the Palestinian Information Minister Mustafa Barghouti announced that the Hamas-affiliated television station al-Aqsa TV had complied with a government request to pull the show "Tomorrow's Pioneers" for "review." He said the use of a cartoon character to urge Palestinian children to fight Israel and work toward world Islamic domination was a "mistaken approach."

More here

• Veteran Member
. . .It wasn't that bad. . .

Are you serious? A talking mouse was teaching a little hijabi to hurt others, this while simultaneously filling her head with foundationless lies in order to instill a sense of Islamic preeminence in contrast to all other cultures, or would you like to bring forth the evidence that demonstrates that Arabic was once the master tongue of the world?---It was pure Islamic agitprop and it mirrors that of the Nazis down to a tee, the false claims to a higher status than the rest of humanity, bald antisemitism and the urge to dominate the world under a bias system that, in order to be established would entail multiple genocides. The parallelisms are uncanny, we can only thank God that it does not accurately represent the majority of Islamic thought.

Meilleurs Voeux

• Advanced Member
Are you serious? A talking mouse was teaching a little hijabi to hurt others, this while simultaneously filling her head with foundationless lies in order to instill a sense of Islamic preeminence in contrast to all other cultures, or would you like to bring forth the evidence that demonstrates that Arabic was once the master tongue of the world?---It was pure Islamic agitprop and it mirrors that of the Nazis down to a tee, the false claims to a higher status than the rest of humanity, bald antisemitism and the urge to dominate the world under a bias system that, in order to be established would entail multiple genocides. The parallelisms are uncanny, we can only thank God that it does not accurately represent the majority of Islamic thought.

Meilleurs Voeux

I see you've been watching Glenn Beck :)

What I ment is that they exagerate the propaganda shown on palestinian television as Mr.French here just showed us.

Edited by muslim dude
  • Advanced Member

I do believe even the catholics (As inept as they were in some era's) managed to seize upon the saying 'get them young enough and you can make them anything you want' certainly it is of no suprise that organizations try to follow suit (many of them infact I'd say most. especially religions.)

• Veteran Member

No, the saying was: "Get them young and the possibilities are endless." Furthermore, the old Jesuit proverb is inapplicable to endeavors which entail any form of violence, in its historical context it meant that if you taught the youth well then the future would be quite bright. Anyone, who seriously wishes to compare dressing up like a mouse and teaching a toddler to attack people to a Jesuit headmaster teaching the young men in his care to avoid vanity and seek wisdom, is just grasping at what little is left of the straws.

Meilleurs Voeux

Edited by Servidor
  • Veteran Member
Thank you for the correction.

You are most welcome.

I was comparing them only in their methods of aiming for the youth directly to mold them into what they desired for the future. Of course the details are quite different.

Agreed, moreover, we all mold the youth in some manner and of necessity, for the youth cannot mold themselves. So long as the molding is kept within the bounds of humane judgment and tempered with free choice(with a few exceptions i.e a child cannot choose to speak their own form of English), we remain well within our rights for sculpting the future to the best of our abilities, on the basis of the youngers capabilities. However, what Hamas is doing is no less than contriving an Adhan echoed Fourth Reich.

Meilleurs Voeux

Edited by Servidor
  • Advanced Member

I don't bother argueing right or wrong anymore in terms of morals or ethics. It is after all quite likely history will judge us all as fools. That being said I can say I cannot condone blatant attempts at tyrany, excessive restriction, or blind stupidity. And alas training the youth to hate is all of these. There is no stronger chain upon the mind and heart than hate paired with ignorance. And to paraphrase (and quote I'm sure for some) 'Arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand'. Cliche perhaps but true and elitism always breeds ignorance.

• Advanced Member
There is no stronger chain upon the mind and heart than hate paired with ignorance.

thats a pickle in this case because the show "in question" actually teaches kids about their faith.

i doubt you need to teach Palestinian kids to hate, the Israelis are doing that well enough without help.

• Advanced Member
the show "in question" actually teaches kids about their faith.

Found a Disney character for you

aladdincap.jpg

To quote a Palestinian, "If I can kill my enemy, I can kill my brother."

Tell me how these young children distinguish between resistance, killing of Jews and the killing of anybody they disagree with. Truly sad

• Advanced Member

It looks like Farfur is back on the air after temporarily being pulled. It's really indisputable that the show teaches hate speech and propaganda. Here's a great excerpt from a recent show:

Hazem: "Why did you cheat?"

Farfur: "It was against my will, uncle Hazem, because the Jews destroyed our home, and when the Jews destroyed our home I couldn’t find my notebooks."

I wonder if that excuse works in school.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

They should of kept the show, children need to be taught and indoctranated since young, if Palestine will ever be liberated from the zionist Jew enemy, instead of being indoctranated to love music and perverted things which the west and its zionist alies are trying to put down the Arab throat.

Edited by Abdel Hassan
  • Advanced Member
Who, may I ask, is Glenn Beck? :huh:

Glenn Beck is a pro-Israel propagandist who spews pro-israel propaganda by making up anti-israel propaganda and your post was almost identical to what he said.

Better still, who on earth is "Mr. French"?

Meilleurs Voeux

That would be you because "Meilleurs Voeux" whatever that means. sounds like french to me.

Edited by muslim dude
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Hamas 'Mickey Mouse' killed off

A Palestinian TV station has killed off a controversial Mickey Mouse lookalike that critics said was spreading anti-US and anti-Israeli messages to children.

The Hamas-affiliated al-Aqsa channel aired the last episode on Friday, showing the character, Farfur, being beaten to death by an "Israeli agent".

"Farfur was martyred defending his land," said the show's presenter Saraa.

Israeli critics had said the show was outrageous and some Palestinian ministers tried to get it shelved.

In the final broadcast an actor said to be an Israeli agent tries to buy the land of the squeaky-voiced Mickey Mouse lookalike.

Farfur brands the Israeli a "terrorist" and is beaten to death.

source...BBC

... :!!!:

• 3 weeks later...
(salam)

They should of kept the show, children need to be taught and indoctranated since young, if Palestine will ever be liberated from the zionist Jew enemy, instead of being indoctranated to love music and perverted things which the west and its zionist alies are trying to put down the Arab throat.

Kids liking music! They might start liking humanity! OH NO!!

I'll draw a cartoon of the prophet and give $10 to a jew for every kid you brainwash.

If I ever needed proof that we weren't designed by intelligence, it is the retardation of your post.