Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What Have The Americans Done For Us?

Rate this topic

listen freedom america is evil period, it doesn't matter if you're anti islamic or not, but your argument doesn't hold water, it's a sad thing muslims live in that country ahem AHEM

And it's kind of sad that people like yourself use American inventions to generalize about American people!

Even if you don't live in America you are using American conveniences you've paid for, so whats the difference?

Hypocrite.

Edited by FreedomFromReligion
  • Advanced Member
You have to differentiate between the American people and the American Government. What the Government does is not necessarily the will of the people.

The difference between the American Idea, American People, and American Government.

The Gov't is horrible.

You cant generalize about the people. its so diverse. thats the beauty of it.

Idea: amazing idea. Based on Muslim, Christian, and Enlightenment Ideas (Thomas Jefferson read the Quran, Bible, and other books).

Read the Constitution. Beautiful Craftsmanship.

And it's kind of sad that people like yourself use American inventions to generalize about American people!

Even if you don't live in America you are using American conveniences you've paid for, so whats the difference?

Hypocrite.

Thats what I always say. If you hate America, why aren't we boycotted yet?

• Advanced Member

Hypocrite.

give me a break how do you konw what product im using, their television shows suck i don't watch it, hollywood is a curse to the world....

• Advanced Member
Is that what you're trying to do, living in Toronto?

:unsure:

You must suffer from short-term memory loss. I should remind you its you that opened this thread, not me.

give me a break how do you konw what product im using, their television shows suck i don't watch it, hollywood is a curse to the world....

If you think really, really, really hard, (it may hurt a bit) you would realize I was talking about the internet.

How are you posting to this forum? With a PC? And internet connection?

Guess who invented both?

:unsure:

You must suffer from short-term memory loss. I should remind you its you that opened this thread, not me.

I'm not quite sure what you're getting at, for you originally said:

Keep sucking up to the Americans.... You will eventually get noticed....

I took this as an implication that someone, if not me, was "sucking up" to the Americans somehow.

Was that not your intention?