Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Advanced Member

I heard this arabic song, i guess it was. it was apparently a religious song, or atleast thats what people at my center told me, but it was really awesome and i want to hear it againnnn!!

i dont speak arabic so i dont know what the exact words are, but all i can remember from it is : "La illah ha illah an"

i dont know if that helps any, but where can i find this?

someone told me that is by some reciter named Mohammed?...not sure about this one.

so does anyone know?, or atleast where i can go look?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Najaf313
i dont speak arabic so i dont know what the exact words are, but all i can remember from it is : "La illah ha illah an"

i dont know if that helps any, but where can i find this?

someone told me that is by some reciter named Mohammed?...not sure about this one.

The recitor happens to have the most common name and the words he recited, that you remembered, aren't too distinct either. It would take a lot of effort to find it Sis :P

But shiavoice.com has ENOUGH nice stuff to listen to. Browse around a bit and you might find something you like. You might even find the Nasheed itself!