Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Messenger Nicknames

Rate this topic

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Mine has been Úáí ãåÏí (Ali Mahdi) for a long time. Usually, the second line is a random hadith or saying... or if something interesting happens to me (which is very rare), then I change it.

then you were mocking me na ? taking advantage of being more than 10 yrs older than me,aren't you?? :cry:

Not at all. Why would I mock someone who's wit and sense of humour appeal to me and I make it a point to look up her posts.

And I don't play the age card at all. If you were to meet me, you'd find me as playful as yourself

• Advanced Member
Not at all. Why would I mock someone who's wit and sense of humour appeal to me and I make it a point to look up her posts.

And I don't play the age card at all. If you were to meet me, you'd find me as playful as yourself

that really was sweet :blush:

i would love to meet you . . .khaleh/bhabhi/chachi/phuphi/aunty etc :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Salam,

rite now I have this nick:

Tatheer Fatima: "Oh Lord! Build for me a house with You in Jannah: Holy Quran, Chapter 66, verse 11 (Bibi Asiya)

Why i have this nick?

This is what bibi Asiya said when she was brutally murdered by Pharoh, her husband. He ordered that each of her hand and each of her legs must be tied to each horse, so total of four horses. He told her to reject Allah and accept him as his God. But she still said, "Allah". He orded each horses to run in each direction. And bibi Asiya said that verse. Her body was ripped apart. But she got one of the greatest reward that she will be the wife of our Prophet in Jannah.

Older nicks

well last time was happy birthday to me, because it was my birthday on that day. But before that I like to quote verses of Quran, ahadith of Masoom and also quotes by Ayatullah Khomeini, and sometimes my quotes lol. I think nick should be like this that it benefits you, makes u think as well as help others too. Sometimes i get questions like what does ur nick mean and I feel happy to explain inshallah.

khz tc

Edited by Tatheer Fatima
  • Advanced Member
Salam,

Why i have this nick?

This is what bibi Asiya said when she was brutally murdered by Pharoh, her husband. He ordered that each of her hand and each of her legs must be tied to each horse, so total of four horses. He told her to reject Allah and accept him as his God. But she still said, "Allah". He orded each horses to run in each direction. And bibi Asiya said that verse. Her body was ripped apart. But she got one of the greatest reward that she will be the wife of our Prophet in Jannah.

Informative. I never knew that the Pharoah knew about her faith. Thanks for sharing :)