Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Are You Ready To Die?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

A friend and I were talking and we both agreed that this world is so corrupted and we are ready to die, assuming we go to Jannah. Are you afraid of death? If you were to die tomorrow would you be ready?

I am not afriad to leave this world, I want to actually, but I am afraid of maybe I havent done enough good in this world or I wouldn't be here to guide my children but this world is really depressing and I cant wait for our Imam Mehdi(pbuh) to come and save us.

Zahra

• Advanced Member

(salam)

It is said that Death for the believer is an escape and for the non-believer is inescapable. Like you, I wouldn't mind departing this world. It is full or horrors and injustice. But I fear I havent done enough good and still need to keep repenting for my sins. So Inshallah whenever it is that I do die, I will die as a momin. Hopefully with all my sins repented as Allah (SWT) is the most merciful, along with fear I do have hope aswell.

w/s

• Advanced Member

I don't think I'll ever be ready for death as I don't consider myself a momin. :cry: But I know I will live long (unless I'm murdered) because I was born and raised here in the U.S.A. and because I eat very little. I'm pretty sure the time that I spend in Barzakh will be the worst, most depressing part of my existence if not Qiyamat.

• Advanced Member

Yes of course we are not ready for death yet, cause the sins we have made in our life is much much more. But we should not be depressed and we should not be hopeless from Allah as He is Rehman and Raheem. I would like to suggest you a book written by Imam Khomaine, which will change your life certainly. I have never seen such a great book. The book title is "Rooh-e-Namaz". Everyone should buy it to get the aim of their life. May Allah keep us on the right track.

• Advanced Member
(salam)

A friend and I were talking and we both agreed that this world is so corrupted and we are ready to die, assuming we go to Jannah. Are you afraid of death? If you were to die tomorrow would you be ready?

I am not afriad to leave this world, I want to actually, but I am afraid of maybe I havent done enough good in this world or I wouldn't be here to guide my children but this world is really depressing and I cant wait for our Imam Mehdi(pbuh) to come and save us.

Zahra

Personally id love to, Wallah.

But until then il keep playin it.

As for Jannah I honestly doubt I would be one of the ones going there, If Allah is interested in looking at my life in full he would and should drag me in Heaven.

Im no quitter, but so far iv encountered so much psychological abuse from people I love and friends I would no doubt have died for... I couldnt help but wonder..

Whats the big deal, somebody tell me.

PS im NOT suicidal... im just eager to hear a view of two on personal interpretations of life in general.. not wisdom..

Love Brutha Falcon

Guest Mahreen

I don't know but we should always keep in mind "Live as if you were going to die tomorrow." Death can be humble and we should always look at the good deeds that we have done, and try to repeat them, but as for the bad deeds we should ask for repentance at all times.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

well im not scared of death itself but the fact that wht will happen after i die tht im scared off..... but when death comes who can stop it... so i guess one shd remain mentally prepared for it....

^i agree with you sis, you shouldn't be scared of the death process itself but where your a3mal will take you in the end. Thats why you have to work and prepare for your akhira(end) now before its too late........

waa'salam