Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Whats The Most You've Eaten?

Rate this topic

7abibi ya Hussein

• Advanced Member

Whats the most you've eaten in one meal.. :P and plz tell us what u ate & ovbviously how much you ate.

Me...well i remember eating 1&1/2 hamburgers and 1 hot dog. :blush: I don't usally eat that much. :lol: But hey don't blaim me I was at camp :P

Edited by 7abibi ya Hussein

• Advanced Member

I was just telling this story to someone today, so it's funny how you made this topic!

Manyyy years ago, this woman came to visit us. My mum had made alloo-keema and lots of rotis (bread). Anyway, so mum had to go run an errand, so it was just me and this woman sitting at the table eating. Well, I ate as much as I could, a roti and a half, and the woman just kept on staring at me. SO I thought she wanted me to finish my half roti , and I did, but she kept on looking at me! So I ate another roti... she kept on looking, so I ate another, and this went on for quite some time until I was about to explode.

I couldn't keep it all in, I ended up vomiting! lol... It was horrible. :(

Then when my mum came home, the woman told her she was amazed at how much I ate! :dry: I thought she was giving me nasty looks cause she kept on wanting me to eat more!

*sigh* It was horrible.

One time I ate spaghetti and when I sneezed, it came out of my nose. It was very weird...

• Advanced Member

salam

3 crunchies , 1 twix , chow mein noodles , pizza(10 inch) and coke..

righht now i just finished eating , ate liver :wub: curry , fiish majboos , abit of dal , then twix , then 2 galaxy flutes , 1 wotsis and one those big lays chips

• Veteran Member
salam

righht now i just finished eating , ate liver :wub: curry , fiish majboos , abit of dal , then twix , then 2 galaxy flutes , 1 wotsis and one those big lays chips

large pizza is nothing, i eat a large pizza all by myslef each time

• Advanced Member

Looooooooooooool :!!!: Zulji!!!!...spaghetti out of your nose? :lol:

Hmm..i don't have much of an appetite..but yesterday I ate 2 and a half slices of pizza because i was starving!!!..which resulted me in feeling abit too extra full lol..I usually have 2 slices max..so yeah :blush:

• Advanced Member
Looooooooooooool :!!!: Zulji!!!!...spaghetti out of your nose? :lol:

Hmm..i don't have much of an appetite..but yesterday I ate 2 and a half slices of pizza because i was starving!!!..which resulted me in feeling abit too extra full lol..I usually have 2 slices max..so yeah :blush:

Yup! My sister who is in medical school explained to me why that happened lol, but I can't remember her explanation right now :( ... very weird, Because when the spagetti was coming out of my nose, it was coming out in whole strands! Not just tiny peices either! It was like pulling a yard of thread out of my nose. It felt horrible too, considering I had crushed red paper on it :( I really hope it never happens again!

Whats the most you've eaten in one meal.. :P and plz tell us what u ate & ovbviously how much you ate.

Me...well i remember eating 1&1/2 hamburgers and 1 hot dog. :blush: I don't usally eat that much. :lol: But hey don't blaim me I was at camp :P

Can't really understand what you are asking?

• Advanced Member

Dayummmmmmmmm Hanan :lol: okk, 8 pieces of pizza and a full can of pop? I think thats the most Ive eaten, at least thats what I remember; and I felt sick the whole day cuz of how much I ate. My grandma was with me looking at me eating and was like :o woahhh, Smallah Malak. I was in grade 5. :blush:

• Advanced Member
Dayummmmmmmmm Hanan :lol: okk, 8 pieces of pizza and a full can of pop? I think thats the most Ive eaten, at least thats what I remember; and I felt sick the whole day cuz of how much I ate. My grandma was with me looking at me eating and was like :o woahhh, Smallah Malak. I was in grade 5. :blush:

Paleeeze well okay i did eat aloot that day but i was at camp.

And " Dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmm" 8 slices GRADE 5?

Hmm well then ur in grade 10 right now so you should be able to eat double wat u ate in grade 5...so u prbly could eat 16 slices and 2 cans of pop. I wouldn't be surprised :squeez: lool jk..

we all have the "woah i ate that much!?!" moments in life :P .

• Advanced Member

usually eat a lot but don't see the effect on my stupid body-haven't gained weight since 2-2 1/2 yrs but just 3 weeks back i remember eating a lot- cheese tortillas & something called dahi wada and then again those DUMB tortillas. ended up puking the whole night and feeling weak & giddy for 3 whole days!. :sick:

well on a bright note i learnt a very valuable lesson-don't eat more than your what your stomach can handle.i never took this seriously. thought just coz im thin it won't have an adverse effect but it did! :squeez:

today i was in the grocery and there i found the cheese tortilla chips-they were calling,i tell ya. but that incident thought me something for a change. :blush:

• Advanced Member
Paleeeze well okay i did eat aloot that day but i was at camp.

And " Dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmm" 8 slices GRADE 5?

Hmm well then ur in grade 10 right now so you should be able to eat double wat u ate in grade 5...so u prbly could eat 16 slices and 2 cans of pop. I wouldn't be surprised :squeez: lool jk..

we all have the "woah i ate that much!?!" moments in life :P .

lol I actually could if i wanted to, LOOL No im jk, 4 is maximum now... :P Btw, Im surprised you can add. :lol:

Edited by Allah's servant

• Advanced Member
lol I actually could if i wanted to, LOOL No im jk, 4 is maximum now... :P Btw, Im surprised you can add. :lol:

:angel: Don't you recall when just yesterday you came up to me to ask me what 2+2 was? :P jk

Wow, Smallah, I can barely finish one! lol

^ lol same..but that's if i wasnt too hungry if i was reallly hungry i prbly could eat 2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
salam

^LOOL Is your stomach the size of a tank or something :squeez:

If i told u guys the most iv ever eaten u would probably laugh at how little it is compared to the most you guys have eaten. So id rather not :Hijabi: