Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
SoulDomination

In Desperate Need Of A Shia Channel

Rate this topic

(salam)

I pray this thread finds all in the best of health and Iman,

As everyone know's that on DM Digital Islam Channel, it has been a 3rd week of showing

the film of Imam Ali (as).

Unfortunately today DM digital did not show the film and the reason for this was because

people have called and said they should not be showing this film because it is against so & so

Now my question is if DM really wanted an Islamic film shown on this channel or to portray true Islam via this film they would not cause this controversy... the mere fact that We today do not

have our OWN shia channel on the sky platform our brothers & sisters are forced to call into DM and plead for them to keep this film running.... (it's all about business & making money for these so called Islamic channels)

My question is WHY? Why do our brothers n sister's need to call in and plead to the presenters to continue showing a film based on truth.

I urge all brothers and sisters to come forward and please raise money for our own shia channel, so we can show the true Islam through the footsteps of our Prophet & Imams.

What is happening today is injustice, and we need to stop this and portray our beliefs the beliefs based on TRUTH through the means of MEDIA.

I Pray and hope that everyone can come forward and donate towards our own SHIA CHANNEL.

Wasalaam

(salam)

I agree we do need a shia channel so it would be easier for us to propogate the message of the Ahl Ul Bait. However I definitely think the Imam Ali A.S movie should be shown on DM because sunnis need to know what Muawiya (LA) and his chums (we all know who they are) were like.

P.s Ali Ki Badshahi, loving the signature lol 1+2+3= 6? WRONG!!! The correct answer is LAANAT! made my day :lol: :lol:

Edited by minnie

(salam)

I agree we do need a shia channel so it would be easier for us to propogate the message of the Ahl Ul Bait. However I definitely think the Imam Ali A.S movie should be shown on DM because sunnis need to know what Muawiya (LA) and his chums (we all know who they are) were like.

Thats exactly why dey dont want it shown-- they want to hide the truth!!

Helllooo...dat Wahabi "laal kapra wala" guy (lanati) point blank denied that da sahaba ever took aag to Bibi Fatima (sa) house and burned it n said dats jus ppl makin up stories!!! :shaytan: :shaytan: How bloody ignorant can u get!?!!

they can hide the truth but they can't change the truth if they don't continue with the movis on DM it's no skin of any Shias nose only thier own. Sometimes I feel quite sorry for Sunnis.

they can hide the truth but they can't change the truth if they don't continue with the movis on DM it's no skin of any Shias nose only thier own. Sometimes I feel quite sorry for Sunnis.

exactly... dey gettin all excited coz dey've shown da film after 10 years of it being releaseD?? :!!!:

Millions of ppl have alrleady seen it and inshallah many more will continue to see it--- dey r acting as if DM was da only 1 to ever have access to it.... its all on ther internet, dvds etc...

i was watching DM when people were calling in. I was getting so frustrated with the pathetic comments made by people who were against the showing of the movie. Also the fact that they kept dropping calls from the Shia community, purely for stating the obvious!

The truth is being exposed clearly and the disbelievers cannot take it, its proving them and there fore-fathers wrong! its nothing but pure ignorance! the sunni's/wahabi's are all getting worried about the further truth.. they know the "3 stooges" will be put in their place and their fabricated hadith's proven wrong too.

its funny how they are all worried about the further showing of the movie, in hope to conceal their illogical beliefs! i just couldnt believe why these morans were calling the laanti maawiyah "hazrat"!! i was fuming!!

we shias have nothing to hide and its such a "coincidence" that the sunni's are all calling in to DM apposing the movie... i wonder why?! lol..

did any of you hear the guy who called DM and threaten to "blow up" the studio?! lol, he emphasised on the fact that he was serious! i was laughin my head off! and there was another guy who called in and question the sunni puppet, asking him who was yazid's father? who was Muawiyah's father.. all the way till the enemy of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) .. the sunni rep, was shocked and speechless...lol.. that was a "golden moment"

also, there is a Shia TV project in process but seriously needs funding, more details here: http://momineen.co.uk/TV.htm

U no im glad this debate happened -- becuase it just showed how pathetic and uneducated these so called sunnni-molvis r about their own religion!! Dey didnt have a single propa answer 2 anything...

And omg sooo blatantly was thay Wahabi guy givin totallly dodgy untgrue hadith??! esp da1 bout when da prophet (saw) said 2 Allah (swt) thats hes giving 3 kinds of duas 2 muawiya and how much he respects n likes him!?!! I woz like wottttttttttttt??!!?!! :shaytan: :shaytan:

Dat threat guy was just a complete muppet!! Wot an idiot-- thinks hes tryin 2 b all macho and clever.... didnt make a single bit of different infact hope he gets done for it... coz da guy said at da end "ye sab informaton inki police mein di jaye gi"! lol haha :!!!: --- its dese idiots/lanatis dat give islam and muslims a bad name!! :shaytan:

(salam)

I think we all have established the fact we require a SHIA channel that needs to answer these sort of people (Channels)...

as brother Jawad Hussain has kindly pointed out regarding the Momineen TV Project, which Inshallah will soon be a successful project and the only way we can make this happen is by all the shias in the UK coming forwarding and donationg as much as they possibly can.

I look forward from all to come and donate to this channel so we can be up and running soon...

Wasalaam

Guest ya_aba_abdillah

Assalaamu Alaikum Jameah,

There's already a Shia channel Alhamdulillah called, "Ahlul Bayt Satellite Channel". Its website is www.ahlulbayt.com

Its being developed by Sayyad Mahdi Al-Modarassi, an Alim with awesome Ilm. He also hosted the Muharram Majalis at Sydney this year at Marana Auditorium and I had the privilege of taking the Shahadah under his guidance there. Its already being broadcasted in Europe, and the Middle-east and is fast spreading its wings.

Wassalaam.

salam

there are more than one shia channels many many actually , but i dotn know their names , but during muharam in bahrain when im not mourning i always see my family watching and they switch to up to 7 chanels all shia chanels

theres also a wahabi chanel named ya hussain , where they try to give wrong statements about shia , so its basically a wahabi chanel on disguise as a shia

Your most welcome respected Sister in Islam. It should be noted that on Salaam TV most of it's programmes are in Farsi language but besides that they also broadcast in English, if you dont speak Farsi then the best thing is to call the office of the channel and ask them what time will the English programmes of today start (because they dont have a standard schedule yet). Hope that helps inshallah.

(salam)

Thank you all for replying to this thread...

I am aware that there are many shia channels that exist the likes of which as quoted before Ahlul Bayt and Salaam TV Channels among many others.

The problem is that all these channels are either Farsi Based or Arabic and do not cater much for the communities of UK secondly these channels are based in the Middle East and online rather than on Sky Platform and unfortunately there is NO SHIA CHANNEL based in the UK for communities within UK especially in the English Language.

That is the reason why we need as SHIA CHANNEL in the UK and Momineen Trust are working on their project right now to launch the first EVER SHIA TV CHANNEL based in UK currently known as: "Momineen TV"

I urge all, this includes all communities to come forward and make this project a success...

There is no difference between Arab, Iranian, Pakistani, Indian, Convert's etc,

This will be a Channel that is purely for ALL who want to know the truth.

I hope this clarifies a lot for many who are confused and to help represent this project in their towns n communities...

Wasalaam

Edited by SoulDomination

Salaam,

This is why I love you bro, u constantly strive to make a difference.

My duas are with you and I promise you that as soon as I am able, I will help you out.

Keep up the good work

Wasalaam

(salam)

Hearing such words of confidence from a brother like Wahashimi, which can only be represented in goodness and success, no doubt if the Duas' of the Moula are with us in this Project, than only success and victory is truly appreciated and eagerly waited for...

I thank brother's like Wahashimi & JawadHussain and all those who have the similar passion and positive thinking, since it is us the Youth's of this Country who can make a difference without a doubt...

Wasalaam

(salam)

Can I ask the brother to pass the details of those who have a shia channel in LA since I would like to get in touch with them.

Also im sure all of you know by now that DM Islam TV have refused to carry on with Imam Ali the Movie, this shows us all how we need to act accordingly and to come forward and set up our own channel.

Inshallah, May Allah(swt) give us the towfeeq to pave a way for the 12th Imam.

Wasalaam

In Pakistan, a momin has launched a channel called TV2day but there is no support for him just because he showed Live azadari rituals from Syria and has been covering azadari programs in Pakistan specially Karachi. People love to watch these programs but no one comes forward in their support. The owner does not want financial support - what he wants is your participation, advertisments from shias so he can manage hefty payments of 10000 GBP a day for airtime charges.

With such a huge population of pakistan, if TV2day cannot survive, how would anyone survive in UK where the shia population is so thin.

If people from UK pledge their support for TV2day, i will personally ask Mr Naqvi to launch the channel in UK.

Lets see - how much support can you get as the channel will have to be a subscription channel due to high charges of Sky.

(salam)

May Allah Give Mr. Naqvi success in his goal for the channel, I agree the population in UK of Shia is very thin but Inshallah with the support of international bodies we will maintain and run this channel, which will be based in UK.

Yes there are a lot of Sky charges but I am sure if all shia communities in UK support Momineen TV it will be successful without a doubt...

All communities need to come forward and help, regardless of any differences anyone has.

Inshallah with the Help of Imam Al Asr, this Project will reach it's ultimate Goal.

Since this channel will not only be a channel for the LOVERS of the Ahlul Bayt but it will be the CHANNEL FOR IMAM AL ASR

Wasalaam

exactly we need a shia channel that shows the true Islam in English and also cleans up all of the misconceptions anout Islam and Shias

(salam)

I think everyone on shiachat agree's we require a Channel on the Sky Platform...

if u mean sky as in the tv and broadband etc... then i dont think so... because sky supports the enemies of islam it gives money to enemies of Islam u know who i mean so then we'll be just like Islam channel who r free with sky but not with others and if anyone gets sky 4 the sake of the channel then adhaab shall be upon those who let this happen...

You people are talking about starting a new channel like it's a kid's game.

To get you off the ground, you'd need at least £1-£2 million.

Programming and staff are not even included in this price.

If you want to run a 24/7 channel, you need to be able to fund upwards of £40K per month. I don't even think that advertising will fund that.

So unless you have some serious investors...

(salam)

Id like to thank the brother and sister for repying back with your thoughtful suggestions and comments...

First of all answering the brother, well basically without a particular platform, one is unable to deliver the truth and since there are over 8 million viewers on Sky, trying to invite people to the REAL Islam via SKy would be ideal.

Secondly commenting on what the sister said regarding funds you see sister if we look at things negatively we will not get anywhere in life, we all agree that nothing is impossible for a Human to achieve, and if we all start thinking positively and have Iman in Allah and do whatever it takes to get such a channel, forget 2Million I think if the channel was going to cost us more than 5 million it is still possible.

Just for the record sister, the actual figures of getting a channel on AIR is half of what you have quoted, from the research we have already done.

So once again thank you for your suggestions and I pray that you all can introduce this in your communities so we can launch a channel very soon,

Wasalaam

(salam)

Jazakallah sister,

Just the intention of willing to help if you had the money is a step closer to this project being successful,

May Allah(swt) keep you happy in this life and the next.

Inshallah if I can ask all to get in touch with myself who are interested in promoting this in your communities, I can forward you all the relevant paperwork.

May Allah keep you all successful,

Wasalaam

(salam)

We are actively looking for representatives in different communities throughout the UK...

I urge brothers and sisters to come forward to help us in whatever skills they may have in launching the TV Channel...

Please get in touch,

Wasalaam