Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
new2shia

Shia Homeschool

Rate this topic

Yes like totally! It's fantastic. I use the shia home school curriculum for all my children! (including the ones I don't know about!!!!!)

I really recommend it to everyone as it's got excellent explanations and even goes into depth about major important issues regarding the Shia School of thought.

I've decided to scan and upload the manual I use for one of my 8 year olds. (You're probably wondering why I have more than one 8 year old..........)

One day Ahmed and Yusif went to the grocery store. They had just come out of Friday Prayers and had to purchase Milk for Ahmeds sick mother. They only had £1 and the milk cost 0.99p. That meant, there was no money for chocolate!! :(

They were walking around the shop until suddenly they came to the chocolate section!

box%20of%20chocolates.jpg

home-alone-lr.jpg

WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT YUSUF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh man you know I really wish my stingy mother would give me just a little bit of extra money so I could buy us both chocolate!

Ahmed put his hand in the pick an mix and grabbed a handful of chocolates and put them into his pocket.

On his way out, the security guard grabbed both of them and said.

eddymark1.jpg

I saw you take the sweeties young man, put them back!

Ahmed said to him, "I DID NOT TAKE ANY SWEETIES YOU ARE IMAGINING THINGS"

They both ran off and were caught and prosecuted. On the stand in court, Ahmed swore on the Holy Book that he did not take the sweeties.

Ahmed practiced Taqiyyah. This is obligatory upon us as a shia.

Later on Ahmed was sentenced to 6 months in a sex offenders unit without parole.

^ VERY EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL TO THE KIDDIES BELIEVE ME! THats just one story I'll upload some more inshallah

Yes like totally! It's fantastic. I use the shia home school curriculum for all my children! (including the ones I don't know about!!!!!)

I really recommend it to everyone as it's got excellent explanations and even goes into depth about major important issues regarding the Shia School of thought.

I've decided to scan and upload the manual I use for one of my 8 year olds. (You're probably wondering why I have more than one 8 year old..........)

One day Ahmed and Yusif went to the grocery store. They had just come out of Friday Prayers and had to purchase Milk for Ahmeds sick mother. They only had £1 and the milk cost 0.99p. That meant, there was no money for chocolate!! :(

They were walking around the shop until suddenly they came to the chocolate section!

home-alone-lr.jpg

WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT YUSUF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh man you know I really wish my stingy mother would give me just a little bit of extra money so I could buy us both chocolate!

Ahmed put his hand in the pick an mix and grabbed a handful of chocolates and put them into his pocket.

eddymark1.jpg

They both ran off and were caught and prosecuted. On the stand in court, Ahmed swore on the Holy Book that he did not take the sweeties.

Later on Ahmed was sentenced to 6 months in a sex offenders unit without parole.

^ VERY EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL TO THE KIDDIES BELIEVE ME! THats just one story I'll upload some more inshallah

LOL. :!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

home-alone-lr.jpg

eddymark1.jpg

Thank you for this great post, brother this seems very well thought out and planned however this might be all fine and dandy for a child raised in the UK, but what is available for children raised in the Good Ol US OF A. Please let me know, our children need to learnt hese imporatnt lessons.. Ajarka Allah

SO SOLID.. are you thinking of opening up a boarding school????!!! I was thinking of enrolling my son in the islamic school here, but now that Ive seen your curriculum I think I will send him over.. hahaha

SO SOLID.. are you thinking of opening up a boarding school????!!! I was thinking of enrolling my son in the islamic school here, but now that Ive seen your curriculum I think I will send him over.. hahaha

Notorious NO!!!! DONT DO THAT WE AMERICANS NEED TO BAND TOGETHER!!! YOU CAN SEND UR SON OVER TO BE HOMESCHOOLED WITH MY KIDS ONCE I HAVE received THE UPDATED AMERICAN VERSION OF THE CURRICCULM!!

Bismillah hir rahman-ir Raheem

As salam alaykum wa rehmatulla wa bara-supermario kart-uhu

Thank you for this great post, brother this seems very well thought out and planned however this might be all fine and dandy for a child raised in the UK, but what is available for children raised in the Good Ol US OF A. Please let me know, our children need to learnt hese imporatnt lessons.. Ajarka Allah

I think it is one standard Curriculum for all countries, although I think the American children will need some xxx rated material to school them since they are shaytaan themselves.

are you thinking of opening up a boarding school????!!!

I'm afraid I won't be opening up a boarding school as my own children will probably fill up the maximum spaces anyway!

But regarding the curriculum. Here is Chapter 2.

*PLEASE INSERT THE AUDIO CD AND FORWARD TO TRACK 2 FOR THE INCOHERENT NOISES AS THIS IS CRUCIAL TO THIS EXERCISE*

* Kiddies, raise your hands like so and stand in an upright position*(sitting down is fine here)

hands-up.jpg

Now aggressively, push the person next to you and try and throw them as far down the line as possible, making way for your friends who are standing at the back who have just finished smoking outside whilst the majalis was going on to come and join you! LIKE SO :

royalrumble1.jpg

Once you have done this, remove your top (boys only) and try and syke yourself up as much as possible....remember this is serious! Please note that the more bruises on your chest, the better. The harder you hit, the more sawab you are getting insha'Allah! So this is a competition and you HAVE to be the baddest hard hitter on the scene.

Now On three, make an angry face and swing your arms as hard as you can..whilst looking at the chandelier, chant along with the CD *EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .....HUPpPpPPp......haaaaa....EEeEeE*

21353086_c4cbb01f28.jpg

That's right! As young Javed has demonstrated for us here, this is the ideal face to make.

If you master the facial aspect of this exercise you are well on your way to becoming a real shia!

The key is in pushing people out the way and stopping every 5 minutes to take a breather whilst scanning the room to see whose chest is redder than yours

NOW TRY THIS A FEW TIMES! TRY NOT TO BREAK ANYTHING IN THE HOUSE

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA

(edit: insert this post further up the page)

^You are right Anonimo... life here is so much different than in the UK. What kind of establishment do you think you are running SO SOLID??!!! I present you with the following criticisms:

1. Change to USD instead of Euro.

2. All the people in your images are too european-looking. This is a multi-cultural society. In the spirit of American pluralism and politically-correctness, we expect you to use one person from each of the following ethnicities : Hispanic, African American, Indian, Middle Eastern, Caucasian.

3. 6 years.. what kind of sentence is that?! Here in the US we still believe in capital punishment.

Edited by Notorious

^You are right sis... life here is so much different than in the UK. What kind of establishment do you think you are running SO SOLID??!!! I present you with the following criticisms:

1. Change to USD instead of Euro.

2. All the people in your images are too european-looking. This is a multi-cultural society. In the spirit of American pluralism and politically-correctness, we expect you to use one person from each of the following ethnicities : Hispanic, African American, Indian, Middle Eastern, Caucasian.

3. 6 years.. what kind of sentence is that?! Here in the US we still believe in capital punishment.

LOOOOL I CONCUR I WILLL NOT INVEST IN UR CIRCULM UNTILL OUR DEMANDS aRE METTT!! !!!!! GRRRR!