Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

I'm Off To Israel On Sunday

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I love seeing countries for myself. I was in Iran for almost a month late last year and learned so much more about that country and its problems by being there and talking to real Iranians than I ever could by reading newspapers and listening to the radio.

On Sunday I'm off to Israel for a week for the first time.

I'll be spending most of the time chilling in Eilat, but I'm going to do a 2 day sight-seeing trip to Jerusalem.

As few Muslims ever get to go to Israel, and fewer have ever met or spoken to a real, live Israeli, I was wondering if there were any sensible questions anyone would put to one if they had the chance to.

I'll ask any sensible questions and report back, either when I return to England or even from Israel. (Unless logging onto ShiaChat sets off sirens in my hotel and gets me arrested as a Hesbollah sympathiser.)

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Stay safe and alert – I think it would be a good idea to visit the West Bank if possible – or visit the Arab side of Jerusalem and speak with both Muslims and Christians – I’m sure it’s going to be an interesting experience – Speak with all sides.

(Unless logging onto ShiaChat sets off sirens in my hotel and gets me arrested as a Hesbollah sympathiser.)

LOL!

In Wahabi Land; Shiachat is blocked :!!!:

(salam)

• Veteran Member
I'll ask any sensible questions and report back, either when I return to England or even from Israel. (Unless logging onto ShiaChat sets off sirens in my hotel and gets me arrested as a Hesbollah sympathiser.)

Yeah, ask them why the Palestinians (who were ethnically cleansed) have to remain in exile, while any Jew from whatever country has the "right" to enter and receive immediate citizenship.

Ask them if that makes der Judenstaat a racist state.

• Advanced Member

ask them if you can talk to the bondage ambassadoer. ask him if Iran is an existential threat to israel and the world.

ask them why they are 37th on the economic freedom index, pretty much dead last as far as first world countries, though good for that neigborhood (obviously)