Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Bibi Fizza (as)

Rate this topic

sakz

• Advanced Member

Salaams...

Just wondering if anyone knows any sites or any information or knowledge about the history of Bibi Fizza (as) . If so please post the links to the sites or something because i need to write and present a speech on her asap. Thanks in advance.

wasalaams...

• Advanced Member

during the ashra majalises, i learnt that Bibi Fizza and Janabe Qambar were real brother and sister..(suprised to learn that)

i also learnt that when she heard the story of Karbala from Bibi Fatema (A.S), she prayed to Allah for her to live and be present in Karbala..

u could also add that her name is mentioned thrice in Surah Dahr.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

BIBI FIZA (A.S.)

She was the daughter of a king of Ethiopia. She left her father and went to work as a maid of Janabe Fatema Zehra A.S. She was only 11 years of age when she came to serve Bibi Fatema A.S. It is believed that she knew how to make gold and she also knew the Holy Quran by heart. Once she invited the Ahlul Bayt for dinner and with her dua, the food was sent to her from Heaven by the order of Allah (SWT). After the death of Bibi Fatema A.S. she continued to stay with the Ahlul Bayt, even though she had sons who were very rich. Imam Hussein A.S. even took her to Kerbala. On every occasion in Kerbala, she was with Bibi Zainab A.S. Imam Hussein A.S. respected her very much. She died in Shaam and is buried there.

It is said that when Yazid was misbehaving in the Darbar of Shaam against the Ahlul Bayt A.S. Bibi Fizza A.S. stood in front of Bibi Zainab A.S. Yazid gave orders that Bibi Fizza should be whipped. Bibi Fizza came forward and gave a daring speech addressing the African slaves who were the bodyguards. She told them it was a shame on them that in their presence Yazid was ordering her to be whipped. The slaves were very much affected by her speech and they immediately turned towards Yazid and told him that if Bibi Fizza were whipped they would attack with their swords already drawn. Yazid ordered the slaves to stop.

khuda hafiz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrators

(salam)

Bibi Fizza was afzal from most of the companions. She was the scholar of Zahir & Batin of Quran and trully recognised Ehl-ul-Bait. There are so many traditions where we find her conversating with people only via the verses of Quran. Some arguments between Bibi Fizza and Hazrat Salman Farsi are fun to read. I am reminded of the one when Hazrat Salman Farsi went to visit Maula Ali. Bibi Fizza came at the door. Hazrat Salman asked, "where is Maula ?" Bibi replied, " Probably on the stars distributing rizq ". Hazrat Salman Farsi got offended and left. On his way, he found Maula Ali working in the garden of a non-muslim. He complained against Bibi Fizza and told Maula that she said so and so. Maula Ali a.s smiled and replied, " Salman, do you have any doubts ? "

Fi-Amanillah

• 1 year later...
  • Basic Members

you said "Some arguments between Bibi Fizza and Hazrat Salman Farsi are fun to read." i looked and looked but found nothing, do you know were i can can find something about them???????????? :unsure:

Bibi Fizza was afzal from most of the companions. She was the scholar of Zahir & Batin of Quran and trully recognised Ehl-ul-Bait. There are so many traditions where we find her conversating with people only via the verses of Quran. Some arguments between Bibi Fizza and Hazrat Salman Farsi are fun to read. I am reminded of the one when Hazrat Salman Farsi went to visit Maula Ali. Bibi Fizza came at the door. Hazrat Salman asked, "where is Maula ?" Bibi replied, " Probably on the stars distributing rizq ". Hazrat Salman Farsi got offended and left. On his way, he found Maula Ali working in the garden of a non-muslim. He complained against Bibi Fizza and told Maula that she said so and so. Maula Ali a.s smiled and replied, " Salman, do you have any doubts ? "

Fi-Amanillah

• 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Basic Members
On 3/23/2007 at 10:13 AM, shia of hussain said:

(salam)

BIBI FIZA (A.S.)

She was the daughter of a king of Ethiopia. She left her father and went to work as a maid of Janabe Fatema Zehra A.S. She was only 11 years of age when she came to serve Bibi Fatema A.S. It is believed that she knew how to make gold and she also knew the Holy Quran by heart. Once she invited the Ahlul Bayt for dinner and with her dua, the food was sent to her from Heaven by the order of Allah (SWT). After the death of Bibi Fatema A.S. she continued to stay with the Ahlul Bayt, even though she had sons who were very rich. Imam Hussein A.S. even took her to Kerbala. On every occasion in Kerbala, she was with Bibi Zainab A.S. Imam Hussein A.S. respected her very much. She died in Shaam and is buried there.

It is said that when Yazid was misbehaving in the Darbar of Shaam against the Ahlul Bayt A.S. Bibi Fizza A.S. stood in front of Bibi Zainab A.S. Yazid gave orders that Bibi Fizza should be whipped. Bibi Fizza came forward and gave a daring speech addressing the African slaves who were the bodyguards. She told them it was a shame on them that in their presence Yazid was ordering her to be whipped. The slaves were very much affected by her speech and they immediately turned towards Yazid and told him that if Bibi Fizza were whipped they would attack with their swords already drawn. Yazid ordered the slaves to stop.

khuda hafiz

First of all, Walikum Salam....U should never assume you know more without ending it with the (I paraphrase..) If something is ommited or wrong , Blame my memory loss and if I said anything correct please praise Allah MIA or the Quran... because You assumed Hazrat Fizza (Melanin Queen) was from Ethiopia and you also provided no online websites or anything for me to read where you got your opinion from. However, as a fellow human you are forgiven for your invalid opinion if you read the Surah mentioning her name above....DO not call your self a Shia if you have to write or speak so condescending...I really hope the above woman or man asking for bio on this Pious Faithful Follower of the Pure Government of Allah MIA did not assume Ethopia either....She is from Abnayysia ( forgive my spelling) and may all my AQL (brain knowledge be praised to my tutor and my lovly soulmate who died) TYSM