Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ignore Your Enemies

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I remember talking to brother Nevermind in LiveChat and he said the best way to insult your enemies on this site is by ignoring them. Whenever someone tries to make an insulting reply in a thread we should ignore the perpetrator. I thought it was really good advice and I would've told him to make this thread himself but he mysteriously disappeared.

Edited by Hasan110
  • Veteran Member
I remember talking to brother Nevermind in LiveChat and he said the best way to insult your enemies on this site is by ignoring them. Whenever someone tries to make an insulting reply in a thread we should ignore the perpetrator. I thought it was really good advice and I would've told him to make this thread himself but he mysteriously disappeared.

take that a step further and be nice to ur enemy, nothing annoys them more.

just liek if someones yelling at u, start whisperin instead of just ignoring lol, ignoring can cause more harm, maybe theyll become phyiscal but if u jus whisper then the other person jus gets embarrassed

• Advanced Member

Salaam,

LOL i guess he ignored you...

• 6 months later...