Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What Should I Have Done?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Asalaamu Alaykom,

today I went to Friday prayer at the closest masjid which happened a wahabi mosque called the Tawheed center. Now normally I go to the shia mosque for Friday prayer but well I was already late so I decided to go to the closest. I know this mosque is a wahabi mosque but I didn't know their khutbah would be so anti-unity and anti-shia. I listened to the arabic sat quietly and tried to catch a few words here and there and as I listened I thought they were talking about shia's.... well THEY WERE! omg but when the shaik was finished with his khutbah sounded like he was coughing up his lungs *may Allah destroy the enemies of Islam* and then the english khutbah started.... After the Bismillah and praising the companions he started talking about how anybody who says any negative things about the "companions" are kaffer, hypocrites and the ones in hell.. I felt like I was at church for a minute..

Anyhow I looked around at the wahabi women as they nodded and rolled my eyes at each one of them. I got up abrubtly and said Astaghfirr Allah I will not stay where I am obviously not welcomed. I then looked at a woman and said. I would rather pray behind a jew or a christian than a wahabi and I stormed out of the mosque. well of course my friend was with me so I had to wait for her and my adrenilin is pumping by this point I just want to grab shoes from the shoe area and start throwing them at the wahabi idiots but I refrained. I am sooooo disgusted with these sorry excuses for human beings and even more mad that they breath the same air that I breath.

Edited from this point

Oh yeah I wanted to mention that every single khutbah at the shia mosque I attended was about unity and how the sunni's are our brothers and sisters.. its not between shias and sunnis its about ignorance. And yes I am probably acting badly but I am so hurt right now about today.

Edited by shiarose
  • Advanced Member

what do you expect these are the descendants of those that threw stones at Sayeda Zainab (as), and the other women and kids as they were pparaded as war captoves through the streets from Kufa through to Sham

I still cant forget debating with one of these filthy Nasabi dung beatles last year during Muharram. He said 'Show me mourning for Husayn and chest beating from the Qur'an'

It was that time of year and I was really emotionally charged, I replied:

"You want everything from the Quran, perhaps you can point me to that verse of the Quran that endorses the murder of a 6month old child with an arrow used for hunting wild animals, ot the verse that allows grown men to kick and punch a five year old girl across two countries, or the verse that endorses the amputation of the slain and their being impailed on spikes'

These are just filthy dirty scum

• Advanced Member

Omg we almost didnt exit safely .. Her car was blocked in.. the blocked the alley way and the other way to get out on Warren Ave. I was thinking they were gonna come stone me.. Thank Allah I live in America or they just might have.. with cave dwelling mentality.

Guest Mahreen

Sis, Their thoughts are disgusting indeed, but when Imam Ali, and our Imams couldn't make the JAHILS understand, then how can we? :Hijabi: they have been the enemies of Islam right from the start, as matters are getting worse day by day, this is what we can expect from such JAHILS. They know everything, they know about Imam Hussain, but yet they still are ignorant. Ya Allah, what can we say. You did, nothing bad, if I was in your shoes, I would have barged out too.

• Advanced Member
Omg we almost didnt exit safely .. Her car was blocked in.. the blocked the alley way and the other way to get out on Warren Ave. I was thinking they were gonna come stone me.. Thank Allah I live in America or they just might have.. with cave dwelling mentality.

They would have if you were not in America... Next week call the FBI from a payphone and let them know they are preaching hatred in this Islamic Center

• Advanced Member

Saying rude things to them is not the "right thing". DO NOT THINK FOR ONE SECOND I AM TAKING THEIR SIDE. However, do you think those of Ahlul Bayt would've reacted in such a way? Of course we are nowhere near like them, but we try to be as much as we can. Try to emulate people of the noble House sister. This was not a way a kind Muslim would have reacted.

Allah would have been much more pleased with you I think, if you only said estughfer'Allah in your heart, and left quietly without a conflict. :unsure:

Alhamdullilah rab el 3alameen you are safe my dear sister, and that is all that matters.

Wa'salamu 3alaykum

Edited by soldier_of_mehdi
  • Advanced Member
They would have if you were not in America... Next week call the FBI from a payphone and let them know they are preaching hatred in this Islamic Center

:shaytan:

They already know.. For sure they read this thread and everything else Muslims write. Alhamdoolilah we don't have to worry about those things because shias arent the ones blowing themselves up and killing innocent people.

Asalaamu Alaykom,

today I went to Friday prayer at the closest masjid which happened a wahabi mosque called the Tawheed center. Now normally I go to the shia mosque for Friday prayer but well I was already late so I decided to go to the closest. I know this mosque is a wahabi mosque but I didn't know their khutbah would be so anti-unity and anti-shia. I listened to the arabic sat quietly and tried to catch a few words here and there and as I listened I thought they were talking about shia's.... well THEY WERE! omg but when the shaik was finished with his khutbah sounded like he was coughing up his lungs *may Allah destroy the enemies of Islam* and then the english khutbah started.... After the Bismillah and praising the companions he started talking about how anybody who says any negative things about the "companions" are kaffer, hypocrites and the ones in hell.. I felt like I was at church for a minute..

Anyhow I looked around at the wahabi women as they nodded and rolled my eyes at each one of them. I got up abrubtly and said Astaghfirr Allah I will not stay where I am obviously not welcomed. I then looked at a woman and said. I would rather pray behind a jew or a christian than a wahabi and I stormed out of the mosque. well of course my friend was with me so I had to wait for her and my adrenilin is pumping by this point I just want to grab shoes from the shoe area and start throwing them at the wahabi idiots but I refrained. I am sooooo disgusted with these sorry excuses for human beings and even more mad that they breath the same air that I breath.

Edited from this point

Oh yeah I wanted to mention that every single khutbah at the shia mosque I attended was about unity and how the sunni's are our brothers and sisters.. its not between shias and sunnis its about ignorance. And yes I am probably acting badly but I am so hurt right now about today.

One thing I did not understand about your story is how the Khutba was against unity of muslims? and how did you know it was a wahabi Mosque, I thought mosques were the houses of Allah. you also said that you felt like you were in a church (was the Khutba about Islam or christianity). One last thing you said that you would rather pray behind a christian or a jew but not behined the person who was giving the speach, so baiscally you would rather pray behined people who believe in other gods other than Allah SWT but not behined a man who you thought was wahabi.

As one of the members posted you should have stayed there and finish your prayer that would have been a lot better for you.

About how Shia Khutba was talking about unity. I disagree with you, the truth is when you are calling musilms with different names and only praying in Shia Mosques, this is not unity. This is the total opposite of unity? we should stop calling ourselves and other muslims names such as Shia, Sunni, Suffi, Wahabi, etc. and call ourselves muslims and that is the real unity. That how our prophet PBUH tought to act and practice Islam.

PLease whoever read this post do not get angry and think that I am against Shia, I swear to Allah SWT I am not with Shia, or Suni or any sect I am a Muslim like Prophet Ibrahim AS and Our beloved Prophet Mohammed PBUH and my only Purpose is the seek of Allah SWT. So please read the following verses from Surah AL-Room which explains Islam Point of view in regards to having sects in Islam.

[Yusufali 30:29] Nay, the wrong-doers (merely) follow their own lusts, being devoid of knowledge. But who will guide those whom Allah leaves astray? To them there will be no helpers.

[Yusufali 30:30] So set thou thy face steadily and truly to the Faith: (establish) Allah's handiwork according to the pattern on which He has made mankind: no change (let there be) in the work (wrought) by Allah: that is the standard Religion: but most among mankind understand not.

[Yusufali 30:31] Turn ye back in repentance to Him, and fear Him: establish regular prayers, and be not ye among those who join gods with Allah,-[Yusufali 30:32] Those who split up their Religion, and become (mere) Sects,- each party rejoicing in that which is with itself![Yusufali 30:33] When trouble touches men, they cry to their Lord, turning back to Him in repentance: but when He gives them a taste of Mercy as from Himself, behold, some of them pay part-worship to other god's besides their Lord,-

[Yusufali 30:34] (As if) to show their ingratitude for the (favours) We have bestowed on them! Then enjoy (your brief day); but soon will ye know (your folly).

[Yusufali 30:35] Or have We sent down authority to them, which points out to them the things to which they pay part-worship?

[Yusufali 30:36] When We give men a taste of Mercy, they exult thereat: and when some evil afflicts them because of what their (own) hands have sent forth, behold, they are in despair!

[Yusufali 30:37] See they not that Allah enlarges the provision and restricts it, to whomsoever He pleases? Verily in that are Signs for those who believe.

recompense multiplied.

[Yusufali 30:41] Mischief has appeared on land and sea because of (the meed) that the hands of men have earned, that (Allah) may give them a taste of some of their deeds: in order that they may turn back (from Evil).

[Yusufali 30:42] Say: "Travel through the earth and see what was the end of those before (you): Most of them worshipped others besides Allah."

[Yusufali 30:43] But set thou thy face to the right Religion before there come from Allah the Day which there is no chance of averting: on that Day shall men be divided (in two).

[Yusufali 30:44] Those who reject Faith will suffer from that rejection: and those who work righteousness will spread their couch (of repose) for themselves (in heaven):

[Yusufali 30:45] That He may reward those who believe and work righteous deeds, out of his Bounty. For He loves not those who reject Faith.

Èóáö ÇÊøóÈóÚó ÇáøóÐöíäó ÙóáóãõæÇ ÃóåúæóÇÁåõã ÈöÛóíúÑö Úöáúãò Ýóãóä íóåúÏöí ãóäú ÃóÖóáøó Çááøóåõ æóãóÇ áóåõã ãøöä äøóÇÕöÑöíäó {29}

ÝóÃóÞöãú æóÌúåóßó áöáÏøöíäö ÍóäöíÝðÇ ÝöØúÑóÉó Çááøóåö ÇáøóÊöí ÝóØóÑó ÇáäøóÇÓó ÚóáóíúåóÇ áóÇ ÊóÈúÏöíáó áöÎóáúÞö Çááøóåö Ðóáößó ÇáÏøöíäõ ÇáúÞóíøöãõ æóáóßöäøó ÃóßúËóÑó ÇáäøóÇÓö áóÇ íóÚúáóãõæäó {30}

ãõäöíÈöíäó Åöáóíúåö æóÇÊøóÞõæåõ æóÃóÞöíãõæÇ ÇáÕøóáóÇÉó æóáóÇ ÊóßõæäõæÇ ãöäó ÇáúãõÔúÑößöíäó {31}

ãöäó ÇáøóÐöíäó ÝóÑøóÞõæÇ Ïöíäóåõãú æóßóÇäõæÇ ÔöíóÚðÇ ßõáøõ ÍöÒúÈò ÈöãóÇ áóÏóíúåöãú ÝóÑöÍõæäó {32}

æóÅöÐóÇ ãóÓøó ÇáäøóÇÓó ÖõÑøñ ÏóÚóæúÇ ÑóÈøóåõã ãøõäöíÈöíäó Åöáóíúåö Ëõãøó ÅöÐóÇ ÃóÐóÇÞóåõã ãøöäúåõ ÑóÍúãóÉð ÅöÐóÇ ÝóÑöíÞñ ãøöäúåõã ÈöÑóÈøöåöãú íõÔúÑößõæäó {33}

áöíóßúÝõÑõæÇ ÈöãóÇ ÂÊóíúäóÇåõãú ÝóÊóãóÊøóÚõæÇ ÝóÓóæúÝó ÊóÚúáóãõæäó {34}

Ãóãú ÃóäÒóáúäóÇ Úóáóíúåöãú ÓõáúØóÇäðÇ Ýóåõæó íóÊóßóáøóãõ ÈöãóÇ ßóÇäõæÇ Èöåö íõÔúÑößõæäó {35}

æóÅöÐóÇ ÃóÐóÞúäóÇ ÇáäøóÇÓó ÑóÍúãóÉð ÝóÑöÍõæÇ ÈöåóÇ æóÅöä ÊõÕöÈúåõãú ÓóíøöÆóÉñ ÈöãóÇ ÞóÏøóãóÊú ÃóíúÏöíåöãú ÅöÐóÇ åõãú íóÞúäóØõæäó {36}

Ãóæóáóãú íóÑóæúÇ Ãóäøó Çááøóåó íóÈúÓõØõ ÇáÑøöÒúÞó áöãóä íóÔóÇÁ æóíóÞúÏöÑõ Åöäøó Ýöí Ðóáößó áóÂíóÇÊò áøöÞóæúãò íõÄúãöäõæäó {37}

ÝóÂÊö ÐóÇ ÇáúÞõÑúÈóì ÍóÞøóåõ æóÇáúãöÓúßöíäó æóÇÈúäó ÇáÓøóÈöíáö Ðóáößó ÎóíúÑñ áøöáøóÐöíäó íõÑöíÏõæäó æóÌúåó Çááøóåö æóÃõæúáóÆößó åõãõ ÇáúãõÝúáöÍõæäó {38}

æóãóÇ ÂÊóíúÊõã ãøöä ÑøöÈðÇ áøöíóÑúÈõæó Ýöí ÃóãúæóÇáö ÇáäøóÇÓö ÝóáóÇ íóÑúÈõæ ÚöäÏó Çááøóåö æóãóÇ ÂÊóíúÊõã ãøöä ÒóßóÇÉò ÊõÑöíÏõæäó æóÌúåó Çááøóåö ÝóÃõæúáóÆößó åõãõ ÇáúãõÖúÚöÝõæäó {39}

Çááøóåõ ÇáøóÐöí ÎóáóÞóßõãú Ëõãøó ÑóÒóÞóßõãú Ëõãøó íõãöíÊõßõãú Ëõãøó íõÍúíöíßõãú åóáú ãöä ÔõÑóßóÇÆößõã ãøóä íóÝúÚóáõ ãöä Ðóáößõã ãøöä ÔóíúÁò ÓõÈúÍóÇäóåõ æóÊóÚóÇáóì ÚóãøóÇ íõÔúÑößõæäó {40}

ÙóåóÑó ÇáúÝóÓóÇÏõ Ýöí ÇáúÈóÑøö æóÇáúÈóÍúÑö ÈöãóÇ ßóÓóÈóÊú ÃóíúÏöí ÇáäøóÇÓö áöíõÐöíÞóåõã ÈóÚúÖó ÇáøóÐöí ÚóãöáõæÇ áóÚóáøóåõãú íóÑúÌöÚõæäó {41}

Þõáú ÓöíÑõæÇ Ýöí ÇáúÃóÑúÖö ÝóÇäÙõÑõæÇ ßóíúÝó ßóÇäó ÚóÇÞöÈóÉõ ÇáøóÐöíäó ãöä ÞóÈúáõ ßóÇäó ÃóßúËóÑõåõã ãøõÔúÑößöíäó {42}

ÝóÃóÞöãú æóÌúåóßó áöáÏøöíäö ÇáúÞóíøöãö ãöä ÞóÈúáö Ãóä íóÃúÊöíó íóæúãñ áøóÇ ãóÑóÏøó áóåõ ãöäó Çááøóåö íóæúãóÆöÐò íóÕøóÏøóÚõæäó {43}

ãóä ßóÝóÑó ÝóÚóáóíúåö ßõÝúÑõåõ æóãóäú Úóãöáó ÕóÇáöÍðÇ ÝóáöÃóäÝõÓöåöãú íóãúåóÏõæäó {44}

áöíóÌúÒöíó ÇáøóÐöíäó ÂãóäõæÇ æóÚóãöáõæÇ ÇáÕøóÇáöÍóÇÊö ãöä ÝóÖúáöåö Åöäøóåõ áóÇ íõÍöÈøõ ÇáúßóÇÝöÑöíäó {45}

æóãöäú ÂíóÇÊöåö Ãóä íõÑúÓöáó ÇáÑøöíóÇÍó ãõÈóÔøöÑóÇÊò æóáöíõÐöíÞóßõã ãøöä ÑøóÍúãóÊöåö æóáöÊóÌúÑöíó ÇáúÝõáúßõ ÈöÃóãúÑöåö æóáöÊóÈúÊóÛõæÇ ãöä ÝóÖúáöåö æóáóÚóáøóßõãú ÊóÔúßõÑõæäó {46}

æóáóÞóÏú ÃóÑúÓóáúäóÇ ãöä ÞóÈúáößó ÑõÓõáðÇ Åöáóì Þóæúãöåöãú ÝóÌóÇÄõæåõã ÈöÇáúÈóíøöäóÇÊö ÝóÇäÊóÞóãúäóÇ ãöäó ÇáøóÐöíäó ÃóÌúÑóãõæÇ æóßóÇäó ÍóÞøðÇ ÚóáóíúäóÇ äóÕúÑõ ÇáúãõÄúãöäöíäó {47}

Çááøóåõ ÇáøóÐöí íõÑúÓöáõ ÇáÑøöíóÇÍó ÝóÊõËöíÑõ ÓóÍóÇÈðÇ ÝóíóÈúÓõØõåõ Ýöí ÇáÓøóãóÇÁ ßóíúÝó íóÔóÇÁ æóíóÌúÚóáõåõ ßöÓóÝðÇ ÝóÊóÑóì ÇáúæóÏúÞó íóÎúÑõÌõ ãöäú ÎöáóÇáöåö ÝóÅöÐóÇ ÃóÕóÇÈó Èöåö ãóä íóÔóÇÁ ãöäú ÚöÈóÇÏöåö ÅöÐóÇ åõãú íóÓúÊóÈúÔöÑõæäó {48}

æóÅöä ßóÇäõæÇ ãöä ÞóÈúáö Ãóä íõäóÒøóáó Úóáóíúåöã ãøöä ÞóÈúáöåö áóãõÈúáöÓöíäó {49}

ÝóÇäÙõÑú Åöáóì ÂËóÇÑö ÑóÍúãóÊö Çááøóåö ßóíúÝó íõÍúíöí ÇáúÃóÑúÖó ÈóÚúÏó ãóæúÊöåóÇ Åöäøó Ðóáößó áóãõÍúíöí ÇáúãóæúÊóì æóåõæó Úóáóì ßõáøö ÔóíúÁò ÞóÏöíÑñ {50}

æóáóÆöäú ÃóÑúÓóáúäóÇ ÑöíÍðÇ ÝóÑóÃóæúåõ ãõÕúÝóÑøðÇ áøóÙóáøõæÇ ãöä ÈóÚúÏöåö íóßúÝõÑõæäó {51}

ÝóÅöäøóßó áóÇ ÊõÓúãöÚõ ÇáúãóæúÊóì æóáóÇ ÊõÓúãöÚõ ÇáÕøõãøó ÇáÏøõÚóÇÁ ÅöÐóÇ æóáøóæúÇ ãõÏúÈöÑöíäó {52}

æóãóÇ ÃóäÊó ÈöåóÇÏöí ÇáúÚõãúíö Úóä ÖóáóÇáóÊöåöãú Åöä ÊõÓúãöÚõ ÅöáøóÇ ãóä íõÄúãöäõ ÈöÂíóÇÊöäóÇ Ýóåõã ãøõÓúáöãõæäó {53}

Çááøóåõ ÇáøóÐöí ÎóáóÞóßõã ãøöä ÖóÚúÝò Ëõãøó ÌóÚóáó ãöä ÈóÚúÏö ÖóÚúÝò ÞõæøóÉð Ëõãøó ÌóÚóáó ãöä ÈóÚúÏö ÞõæøóÉò ÖóÚúÝðÇ æóÔóíúÈóÉð íóÎúáõÞõ ãóÇ íóÔóÇÁ æóåõæó ÇáúÚóáöíãõ ÇáúÞóÏöíÑõ {54}

æóíóæúãó ÊóÞõæãõ ÇáÓøóÇÚóÉõ íõÞúÓöãõ ÇáúãõÌúÑöãõæäó ãóÇ áóÈöËõæÇ ÛóíúÑó ÓóÇÚóÉò ßóÐóáößó ßóÇäõæÇ íõÄúÝóßõæäó {55}

æóÞóÇáó ÇáøóÐöíäó ÃõæÊõæÇ ÇáúÚöáúãó æóÇáúÅöíãóÇäó áóÞóÏú áóÈöËúÊõãú Ýöí ßöÊóÇÈö Çááøóåö Åöáóì íóæúãö ÇáúÈóÚúËö ÝóåóÐóÇ íóæúãõ ÇáúÈóÚúËö æóáóßöäøóßõãú ßõäÊõãú áóÇ ÊóÚúáóãõæäó {56}

ÝóíóæúãóÆöÐò áøóÇ íóäÝóÚõ ÇáøóÐöíäó ÙóáóãõæÇ ãóÚúÐöÑóÊõåõãú æóáóÇ åõãú íõÓúÊóÚúÊóÈõæäó {57}

æóáóÞóÏú ÖóÑóÈúäóÇ áöáäøóÇÓö Ýöí åóÐóÇ ÇáúÞõÑúÂäö ãöä ßõáøö ãóËóáò æóáóÆöä ÌöÆúÊóåõã ÈöÂíóÉò áóíóÞõæáóäøó ÇáøóÐöíäó ßóÝóÑõæÇ Åöäú ÃóäÊõãú ÅöáøóÇ ãõÈúØöáõæäó {58}

ßóÐóáößó íóØúÈóÚõ Çááøóåõ Úóáóì ÞõáõæÈö ÇáøóÐöíäó áóÇ íóÚúáóãõæäó {59}

ÝóÇÕúÈöÑú Åöäøó æóÚúÏó Çááøóåö ÍóÞøñ æóáóÇ íóÓúÊóÎöÝøóäøóßó ÇáøóÐöíäó áóÇ íõæÞöäõæäó {60}

[MOD NOTE: EDITED TO REDUCE EXCESSIVE TEXT SIZE, AND RE-PASTED ARABIC AS EDIT TURNED THEM INTO QUESTION MARKS :(]

Edited by Aliya
  • Advanced Member
As one of the members posted you should have stayed there and finish your prayer that would have been a lot better for you.

About how Shia Khutba was talking about unity. I disagree with you, the truth is when you are calling musilms with different names and only praying in Shia Mosques, this is not unity. This is the total opposite of unity? we should stop calling ourselves and other muslims names such as Shia, Sunni, Suffi, Wahabi, etc. and call ourselves muslims and that is the real unity. That how our prophet PBUH tought to act and practice Islam.

During the time of the Prophet(saww) there were three groups of muslims... the Muhajirs.. the Ansaars and the Ahlul Bait(as).. even though they had different titles.. they were all muslims.. and the Prophet(saww) tried his best to keep them all united... wassalaamun alaikum

During the time of the Prophet(saww) there were three groups of muslims... the Muhajirs.. the Ansaars and the Ahlul Bait(as).. even though they had different titles.. they were all muslims.. and the Prophet(saww) tried his best to keep them all united... wassalaamun alaikum

I am sorry but are 100% wrong, there were no groups of muslims during the prophet PBUH time. there was only one MUSLIM GROUP and after the Hijrah, the first thing the Prophet PBUH did was to establish the brotherhood between the Ansaar and Al-Muhajireen and united them under the name of Allah SWT and Islam and they become brothers and sisters in Islam which is stronger than blood brotherhood and he successfully did that. I challenge anybody who can prove that they different groups of muslims during the Prophet PBUH time.

[Yusufali 30:31] Turn ye back in repentance to Him, and fear Him: establish regular prayers, and be not ye among those who join gods with Allah,-

[Yusufali 30:32] Those who split up their Religion, and become (mere) Sects,- each party rejoicing in that which is with itself!

[Yusufali 30:33] When trouble touches men, they cry to their Lord, turning back to Him in repentance: but when He gives them a taste of Mercy as from Himself, behold, some of them pay part-worship to other god's besides their Lord,-

[Yusufali 30:34] (As if) to show their ingratitude for the (favours) We have bestowed on them! Then enjoy (your brief day); but soon will ye know (your folly).

If you read the verses above from Surah Al-room and you still believe that Shia, or Sunni or Suffi, etc is right and every body else is wrong. and calling yourself as a muslim with association any sect then all what i can say to you is what Allah SWT said in the Quran from the same surah (AL-ROOM)

[Yusufali 30:58] verily We have propounded for men, in this Qur'an every kind of Parable: But if thou bring to them any Sign, the Unbelievers are sure to say, "Ye do nothing but talk vanities."

[Yusufali 30:59] Thus does Allah seal up the hearts of those who understand not.

[Yusufali 30:60] So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true: nor let those shake thy firmness, who have (themselves) no certainty of faith.

æóáóÞóÏú ÖóÑóÈúäóÇ áöáäøóÇÓö Ýöí åóÐóÇ ÇáúÞõÑúÂäö ãöä ßõáøö ãóËóáò æóáóÆöä ÌöÆúÊóåõã ÈöÂíóÉò áóíóÞõæáóäøó ÇáøóÐöíäó ßóÝóÑõæÇ Åöäú ÃóäÊõãú ÅöáøóÇ ãõÈúØöáõæäó {58}

ßóÐóáößó íóØúÈóÚõ Çááøóåõ Úóáóì ÞõáõæÈö ÇáøóÐöíäó áóÇ íóÚúáóãõæäó {59}

ÝóÇÕúÈöÑú Åöäøó æóÚúÏó Çááøóåö ÍóÞøñ æóáóÇ íóÓúÊóÎöÝøóäøóßó ÇáøóÐöíäó áóÇ íõæÞöäõæäó {60}

MAY Allah GUIDE US ALL TO THE RIGHT PATH

[MOD NOTE: EDITED TO REMOVE EXCESSIVE TEXT SIZE. BE CAUTIONED, I WILL WARN IF THIS UNNECESSARY USE OF LARGE LETTERS, PARTICULARLY FOR EXTENDED PORTIONS OF POSTS CONTINUES, IT'S A HASSLE TO EDIT POST AFTER POST FOR THIS]

Edited by Aliya
  • Veteran Member

Al-salamu alaikum wa rahmatullah,

There is one point that no one is paying attention to or mentioning in a proper way. The meaning of "unity" isn't uniting with others on behalf of your own beliefs. When there is unity it means that you stay with your beliefs and I stay with mine but we will not indulge in any unnecessary speech or conflict of any sort. We have many narrations and verses from the Quran that order us to speak up when the falsehood is being mentioned, and from what the sister has mentioned it is clear that there has been a lot of falsehood and attacking being mentioned. We also see Imam Ali (as) standing up with the truth and attacking the unbelievers and khawarij for the falsehood that they brought, and he (as) did not stay quiet for "unity" (in it's wrong definition) as unity does not mean don't defend your beliefs or stand up for the truth.

What the sister did was not wrong in itself. She showed her true stance and it really took a lot of courage from her to stand up for Ahlulbeit (as) and actually speaking with what she did in order to show the truth, although she would be putting herslef in the state of danger. The Prophet (saww) says "He who keeps silent about the truth is a dumb (meaning "lacking the power of speech) satan".

Wasalam.

• Advanced Member
One thing I did not understand about your story is how the Khutba was against unity of muslims? and how did you know it was a wahabi Mosque, I thought mosques were the houses of Allah. you also said that you felt like you were in a church (was the Khutba about Islam or christianity). One last thing you said that you would rather pray behind a christian or a jew but not behined the person who was giving the speach, so baiscally you would rather pray behined people who believe in other gods other than Allah SWT but not behined a man who you thought was wahabi.

If you consider Shias as Muslims then surely you would understand how this khutba was against unity of Muslims, Its a no brainer.My guess on how she knew it was a Wahabi mosque is that she lives in that state and they are the only sect aside from Salafis who are staunch Anti-Shia people rabid enough to make us the center of their useless existance.

Mosque are the house of Allah and if you consider her truthful then do you think thats the kind of message we should be spreading in the house of Allah?

To your latter question, A Jew or Christian will still let you practice your faith without non-provoking comments. As a Shia look at how we are allowed to have Juloos every Ashura and Chelum in main downtown with complete protection from Police forces. In the midst of a Wahhabi all you hear is Shia Kaafir, Shirk and Bidah! These idiots have reduced the definition of Islam to Capri pants and Nappy beards!

Which member posted that she should have stayed? Who are you to decide whats good for a person without being in a situation? Would you let your mother and sisters sit in midst of men who are known for their violent behaviour towards female?

For all the Friday khutbas i have attended not even 1 so far discussed Sunnis or any other sect all of them were directed towards self-help and how to perfect your deen.

Now since you like the quote the Prophet (saww) so much please tell me the following

1) Where has the Prophet (Saww) advised us to keep quiet in front of falsehood and if you cant speak the truth then what shall we do?

2) What has the Prophet (Saww) said regarding his companions. Is it a must islamic obligation that should be followed to the point or does it take you outside the fold of Islam?

You can open another thread on this if you want

There is one point that no one is paying attention to or mentioning in a proper way. The meaning of "unity" isn't uniting with others on behalf of your own beliefs. When there is unity it means that you stay with your beliefs and I stay with mine but we will not indulge in any unnecessary speech or conflict of any sort. We have many narrations and verses from the Quran that order us to speak up when the falsehood is being mentioned, and from what the sister has mentioned it is clear that there has been a lot of falsehood and attacking being mentioned. We also see Imam Ali (as) standing up with the truth and attacking the unbelievers and khawarij for the falsehood that they brought, and he (as) did not stay quiet for "unity" (in it's wrong definition) as unity does not mean don't defend your beliefs or stand up for the truth.

What the sister did was not wrong in itself. She showed her true stance and it really took a lot of courage from her to stand up for Ahlulbeit (as) and actually speaking with what she did in order to show the truth, although she would be putting herslef in the state of danger. The Prophet (saww) says "He who keeps silent about the truth is a dumb (meaning "lacking the power of speech) satan".

Wasalam.

I am sorry but you are making no sense at all. Here answer this or at least tell me what dose these mean:

Allah SWT says: [Yusufali 30:31] Turn ye back in repentance to Him, and fear Him: establish regular prayers, and be not ye among those who join gods with Allah,-

[Yusufali 30:32] Those who split up their Religion, and become (mere) Sects,- each party rejoicing in that which is with itself!

This means that people who split up there religone and form sects are the same as the people who join gods with Allah. So when you call yourself Shia, and that person calls him self Sunni and other calls her self sufi, these are the sects and I am saying this again there is only muslim no sect associate with it. So if you dont believe in the verses above that are clearly talking about sects than the following verses are discribing people like you.

Allah SWT says:

[Yusufali 10:40] Of them there are some who believe therein, and some who do not: and thy Lord knoweth best those who are out for mischief.

[Yusufali 10:41] If they charge thee with falsehood, say: "My work to me, and yours to you! ye are free from responsibility for what I do, and I for what ye do!"

[Yusufali 10:42] Among them are some who (pretend to) listen to thee: But canst thou make the deaf to hear,- even though they are without understanding?

[Yusufali 10:43] And among them are some who look at thee: but canst thou guide the blind,- even though they will not see?

[Yusufali 10:44] Verily Allah will not deal unjustly with man in aught: It is man that wrongs his own soul.

[Yusufali 10:45] One day He will gather them together: (It will be) as if they had tarried but an hour of a day: they will recognise each other: assuredly those will be lost who denied the meeting with Allah and refused to receive true guidance.

[Yusufali 10:46] Whether We show thee (realised in thy life-time) some part of what We promise them,- or We take thy soul (to Our Mercy) (Before that),- in any case, to Us is their return: ultimately Allah is witness, to all that they do.

If you consider Shias as Muslims then surely you would understand how this khutba was against unity of Muslims, Its a no brainer.My guess on how she knew it was a Wahabi mosque is that she lives in that state and they are the only sect aside from Salafis who are staunch Anti-Shia people rabid enough to make us the center of their useless existance.

Mosque are the house of Allah and if you consider her truthful then do you think thats the kind of message we should be spreading in the house of Allah?

To your latter question, A Jew or Christian will still let you practice your faith without non-provoking comments. As a Shia look at how we are allowed to have Juloos every Ashura and Chelum in main downtown with complete protection from Police forces. In the midst of a Wahhabi all you hear is Shia Kaafir, Shirk and Bidah! These idiots have reduced the definition of Islam to Capri pants and Nappy beards!

Which member posted that she should have stayed? Who are you to decide whats good for a person without being in a situation? Would you let your mother and sisters sit in midst of men who are known for their violent behaviour towards female?

For all the Friday khutbas i have attended not even 1 so far discussed Sunnis or any other sect all of them were directed towards self-help and how to perfect your deen.

Now since you like the quote the Prophet (saww) so much please tell me the following

1) Where has the Prophet (Saww) advised us to keep quiet in front of falsehood and if you cant speak the truth then what shall we do?

2) What has the Prophet (Saww) said regarding his companions. Is it a must islamic obligation that should be followed to the point or does it take you outside the fold of Islam?

You can open another thread on this if you want

I dont understand why everybody is avoiding my main point which is if you call your self Shia, Sunni, Suffi or what ever sect is there then according to the verses from the holy Quran below your the same as the people who join gods with Allah and that clearly means not muslims (Mushrekeen). This is not what I think, its clearly mentioned in the following verses. Look them up in any tafseer you want.

Allah SWT says: [Yusufali 30:31] Turn ye back in repentance to Him, and fear Him: establish regular prayers, and be not ye among those who join gods with Allah,-

• Advanced Member
I am sorry but are 100% wrong, there were no groups of muslims during the prophet PBUH time. there was only one MUSLIM GROUP and after the Hijrah, the first thing the Prophet PBUH did was to establish the brotherhood between the Ansaar and Al-Muhajireen and united them under the name of Allah SWT and Islam and they become brothers and sisters in Islam which is stronger than blood brotherhood and he successfully did that. I challenge anybody who can prove that they different groups of muslims during the Prophet PBUH time.

MAY Allah GUIDE US ALL TO THE RIGHT PATH

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 817:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

...And no doubt after the death of the Prophet we were informed that the Ansar disagreed with US and gathered in the shed of Bani Sa'da. 'Ali and Zubair and whoever was with them, opposed us, while the emigrants gathered with Abu Bakr. I said to Abu Bakr, 'Let's go to these Ansari brothers of ours.' So we set out seeking them, and when we approached them, two pious men of theirs met us and informed us of the final decision of the Ansar, and said, 'O group of Muhajirin (emigrants) ! Where are you going?' We replied, 'We are going to these Ansari brothers of ours.' They said to us, 'You shouldn't go near them. Carry out whatever we have already decided.' I said, 'By Allah, we will go to them.' And so we proceeded until we reached them at the shed of Bani Sa'da. Behold! There was a man sitting amongst them and wrapped in something. I asked, 'Who is that man?' They said, 'He is Sa'd bin 'Ubada.' I asked, 'What is wrong with him?' They said, 'He is sick.' After we sat for a while, the Ansar's speaker said, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' and praising Allah as He deserved, he added, 'To proceed, we are Allah's Ansar (helpers) and the majority of the Muslim army, while you, the emigrants, are a small group and some people among you came with the intention of preventing us from practicing this matter (of caliphate) and depriving us of it.'

After a pause [Abu Bakr] said, 'O Ansar! You deserve all (the qualities that you have attributed to yourselves, but this question (of Caliphate) is only for the Quraish as they are the best of the Arabs as regards descent and home, ...

As for the Ahlul Bait(as).. you may recall a certain event where Ansars and Muhajirs were fighting over which group Salmaan Farsi(ra) belongs to.. the Prophet(saww) said 'Salmaan belongs to neither.. he belongs to the Ahlul Bait'.

Seems to me that the distinction was quite clear :D.. wassalaamun alaikum

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 817:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

...And no doubt after the death of the Prophet we were informed that the Ansar disagreed with US and gathered in the shed of Bani Sa'da. 'Ali and Zubair and whoever was with them, opposed us, while the emigrants gathered with Abu Bakr. I said to Abu Bakr, 'Let's go to these Ansari brothers of ours.' So we set out seeking them, and when we approached them, two pious men of theirs met us and informed us of the final decision of the Ansar, and said, 'O group of Muhajirin (emigrants) ! Where are you going?' We replied, 'We are going to these Ansari brothers of ours.' They said to us, 'You shouldn't go near them. Carry out whatever we have already decided.' I said, 'By Allah, we will go to them.' And so we proceeded until we reached them at the shed of Bani Sa'da. Behold! There was a man sitting amongst them and wrapped in something. I asked, 'Who is that man?' They said, 'He is Sa'd bin 'Ubada.' I asked, 'What is wrong with him?' They said, 'He is sick.' After we sat for a while, the Ansar's speaker said, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' and praising Allah as He deserved, he added, 'To proceed, we are Allah's Ansar (helpers) and the majority of the Muslim army, while you, the emigrants, are a small group and some people among you came with the intention of preventing us from practicing this matter (of caliphate) and depriving us of it.'

After a pause [Abu Bakr] said, 'O Ansar! You deserve all (the qualities that you have attributed to yourselves, but this question (of Caliphate) is only for the Quraish as they are the best of the Arabs as regards descent and home, ...

As for the Ahlul Bait(as).. you may recall a certain event where Ansars and Muhajirs were fighting over which group Salmaan Farsi(ra) belongs to.. the Prophet(saww) said 'Salmaan belongs to neither.. he belongs to the Ahlul Bait'.

Seems to me that the distinction was quite clear :D.. wassalaamun alaikum

It seems that you are not brave enough to agree that all the sects that formed such as Shia, Sunni, etc are wrong and they are not following the path of our prophet and his Sahabah RA. and when you gave your explaniation that was not about Islam and there was only Muslims during the prophet PBUH time. what you said merely means different Groups of people. and that is true Allah SWT created human into different nations and tribes but when talking about ISLAM THERE WAS NO SHIA< NO SUNNI or what so ever, there was only muslims and nothing associated with it. there is no hadeeth (Sunni, Shia, etc) or any verse in the quran that Support the Idea of sects (Shia, Sunni, etc) in Islam.

And again Read the Quran and you will have your answers.

Do you see this part of the verse (Those who split up their Religion) [/b] or did Allah SWT blinded from the truth as Allah SWT say: [[b]Yusufali 2:171] The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.

• Advanced Member

Asalaamu Alaykom

I also call myself an American, A mother, A wife, and a FOLLOWER (SHIA) of the prophet Mohammed through his purified progeny i.e the Ahle Bayt *

okay so If I call myself an American would I be associating partners with Allah since my citizenship status defines me as such? If you say it has nothing to do with my deen your wrong. ISLAM is every single aspect of our lives.

I do think perhaps I should have stayed and prayed anyhow because to teach by example is truthfully the best way to teach, but I did get very emotional during the khutbah and I physically felt ill so I had to leave.

Oh and the reason I knew it was a wahabi mosque is because I used to follow that deviated sect myself. Alhamdoolilah Allah guided me away from hate mongers and enemies of peace. Even when I was wahabi though I don't recall such anti-shia speech though.

The shia mosques do indeed promote unity as a matter of fact many sunni's pray friday prayer with us and the real sunni mosques also promote unity (American Muslim Society on Vernor) is just one example of true shia sunni unity.

Do you consider unity everybody believing the same thing?

It seems that you are not brave enough to agree that all the sects that formed such as Shia, Sunni, etc are wrong and they are not following the path of our prophet and his Sahabah RA. and when you gave your explaniation that was not about Islam and there was only Muslims during the prophet PBUH time. what you said merely means different Groups of people. and that is true Allah SWT created human into different nations and tribes but when talking about ISLAM THERE WAS NO SHIA< NO SUNNI or what so ever, there was only muslims and nothing associated with it. there is no hadeeth (Sunni, Shia, etc) or any verse in the quran that Support the Idea of sects (Shia, Sunni, etc) in Islam
I think I wanna be like you.. okay so I can say I am not shia but I follow the Prophet through the Ahle Bayt.. Seems only to be a play on words..
Do you see this part of the verse (Those who split up their Religion) or did Allah SWT blinded from the truth as Allah SWT say: [Yusufali 2:171] The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.

Think about this for a moment. the followers of the Ahle Bayt aren't splitting up the religion we are indeed following the religion according to what Allah gave us to follow. :blush:

oh and LOL @ Capri comment I am gonna have to use that one

• Advanced Member

Salaam Alaykum

That's Wahhabis for you. All other sects/sub-divisions are pro-unity (though they believe the other is misguided). They still all believe that the other is Muslim, however. Only the Wahhabis are anti-unity and hateful. I hope to Allah Almighty that He will punish Muhammad ibn Abdul-Wahhab, the Saudi government, and all other Wahhabi "scholars" who preach and practice this hate.

• Veteran Member
I am sorry but you are making no sense at all. Here answer this or at least tell me what dose these mean:

This means that people who split up there religone and form sects are the same as the people who join gods with Allah. So when you call yourself Shia, and that person calls him self Sunni and other calls her self sufi, these are the sects and I am saying this again there is only muslim no sect associate with it. So if you dont believe in the verses above that are clearly talking about sects than the following verses are discribing people like you.

Allah SWT says:

[Yusufali 10:40] Of them there are some who believe therein, and some who do not: and thy Lord knoweth best those who are out for mischief.

[Yusufali 10:41] If they charge thee with falsehood, say: "My work to me, and yours to you! ye are free from responsibility for what I do, and I for what ye do!"

[Yusufali 10:42] Among them are some who (pretend to) listen to thee: But canst thou make the deaf to hear,- even though they are without understanding?

[Yusufali 10:43] And among them are some who look at thee: but canst thou guide the blind,- even though they will not see?

[Yusufali 10:44] Verily Allah will not deal unjustly with man in aught: It is man that wrongs his own soul.

[Yusufali 10:45] One day He will gather them together: (It will be) as if they had tarried but an hour of a day: they will recognise each other: assuredly those will be lost who denied the meeting with Allah and refused to receive true guidance.

[Yusufali 10:46] Whether We show thee (realised in thy life-time) some part of what We promise them,- or We take thy soul (to Our Mercy) (Before that),- in any case, to Us is their return: ultimately Allah is witness, to all that they do.

I do agree with you Bro/Sis in regards to the issue of unity and not seperating sects and standing against unity and what you have said should be directed to the imam of that masjid and not me or the sis as it is not us who started. It is wrong to start an action that would cause harm to muslims and hurt others but it is not wrong to defend yourslef and stand up for the truth, and the Prophet (saww) says "He who keeps silent about the truth is a dumb (meaning "lacking the power of speech) satan". Tjis is an issue of standing up for the truth and the righteousness when you and your religion is attacked by ignorant people and we know that it is wajib upong all muslims to do "amr bl ma'ruh wal nahi 'an al munkar (enjoining the good and forbidding the evil) and as mentioned in the fiqh books and narrations that the first stage in that is to show the person by your face or action that you are annoyed from what they have done (i.e. evil), the second goes on to using your tongue and actually saying it and the third level actually goes on to physically applying the islamic law (of course with the permission of the islamic jurist).

Wasalam.

Asalaamu Alaykom

I also call myself an American, A mother, A wife, and a FOLLOWER (SHIA) of the prophet Mohammed through his purified progeny i.e the Ahle Bayt *

okay so If I call myself an American would I be associating partners with Allah since my citizenship status defines me as such? If you say it has nothing to do with my deen your wrong. ISLAM is every single aspect of our lives.

I do think perhaps I should have stayed and prayed anyhow because to teach by example is truthfully the best way to teach, but I did get very emotional during the khutbah and I physically felt ill so I had to leave.

Oh and the reason I knew it was a wahabi mosque is because I used to follow that deviated sect myself. Alhamdoolilah Allah guided me away from hate mongers and enemies of peace. Even when I was wahabi though I don't recall such anti-shia speech though.

The shia mosques do indeed promote unity as a matter of fact many sunni's pray friday prayer with us and the real sunni mosques also promote unity (American Muslim Society on Vernor) is just one example of true shia sunni unity.

Do you consider unity everybody believing the same thing?

I think I wanna be like you.. okay so I can say I am not shia but I follow the Prophet through the Ahle Bayt.. Seems only to be a play on words..

Think about this for a moment. the followers of the Ahle Bayt aren't splitting up the religion we are indeed following the religion according to what Allah gave us to follow. :blush:

oh and LOL @ Capri comment I am gonna have to use that one

Ok according to your response, you said you know it was a wahabi mosque(you claim that) and you also said that you were a wahabie your self. From what have told us I understand what Wahabi discuss in their khtuba, so if you were wahabi, knew what was the khtuba going to be about and knew the mosque was wahabi. I wonder what was your main reason from going there as you knew all that and knew that you would not be able act normally when being there and cause you to leave the mosque with out praying. I guess the main reason is to start a hate discussion in this form. unless you give me another valid reason for going there. I am saying that based on what you have provided and also based on my friends who are Shia and have told that Shia people only pray in Shia mosques, with a few exceptions.

Now when you call yourself shia and at the same time you still argue you are not a sect. Then I am sorry but you are still confused with your religone.

Islam is the only religone we must follow in order to success in this life and hereafter. Our prophet PBUH has told us how important is reading, listening and doing what is in the Quran and follow his teachings to a true muslim. Allah SWT has stressed many time how important is following the quran and the prophet PBUH teachings. and now for you to come and say that the only right way to practice Islam is through Ahl Albayate RA and exclude and insult many of the Greate Sahabahs. This shows that you are not following Ahl-ALbayate yourself, because there is no proof that Ahl Albayat insulted, slander and said that Abo Baker Alsadiqe and Omar Alfarooq Radgi Allah Anhom are not Muslims(Which most of the SHia believe at least shia who post in this forum)

So its clear Shia is a sect in Islam as the other sects, Allah SWT has warrned us from creating these sects within our religone in the holy Quran and also our prophet PBUH has warned us from that too.

I am only asking to Read the Quran and open your hearts and ask Allah SWT for guidance to the right path and I dont think anybody will disagree with on that.

Here are some verses from the Quran.

[Yusufali 33:36] It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path.

[Yusufali 7:3] Follow (O men!) the revelation given unto you from your Lord, and follow not, as friends or protectors, other than Him. Little it is ye remember of admonition.

[Yusufali 8:46] And obey Allah and His Messenger; and fall into no disputes, lest ye lose heart and your power depart; and be patient and persevering: For Allah is with those who patiently persevere:

Salaam

I do agree with you Bro/Sis in regards to the issue of unity and not seperating sects and standing against unity and what you have said should be directed to the imam of that masjid and not me or the sis as it is not us who started. It is wrong to start an action that would cause harm to muslims and hurt others but it is not wrong to defend yourslef and stand up for the truth, and the Prophet (saww) says "He who keeps silent about the truth is a dumb (meaning "lacking the power of speech) satan". Tjis is an issue of standing up for the truth and the righteousness when you and your religion is attacked by ignorant people and we know that it is wajib upong all muslims to do "amr bl ma'ruh wal nahi 'an al munkar (enjoining the good and forbidding the evil) and as mentioned in the fiqh books and narrations that the first stage in that is to show the person by your face or action that you are annoyed from what they have done (i.e. evil), the second goes on to using your tongue and actually saying it and the third level actually goes on to physically applying the islamic law (of course with the permission of the islamic jurist).

Wasalam.

Salam,

brother i am not saying that the imam of that masjid is right but her reaction to that was not right, she should understand that more than anybody else because she herself was a wahabi so whatever was said there or done is not knew to her as she believed in that in her past and listened to many khutbas like that many times before.

Its clear that our prophet PBUH has ordered the sahabah RA to destroy the masjid that Munafeqeen build and the sister who started this forum has knew about that masjid truth and their message and she should not have gone at all to that masjid no matter what was her reason.

But since she has gone there I believe she should have prayed and then after prayer she should have talked to the women in the masjid in regards to the Khutba and try to start a discussion to show them why they were mistaken.

One last thing I want to say Jazak Allah Kaheer for admmiting that sects create everything but unity in Islam and I hope that every body sees the truth in that.

Salaam

Salaam

• Advanced Member
Ok according to your response, you said you know it was a wahabi mosque(you claim that) and you also said that you were a wahabie your self. From what have told us I understand what Wahabi discuss in their khtuba, so if you were wahabi, knew what was the khtuba going to be about and knew the mosque was wahabi. I wonder what was your main reason from going there as you knew all that and knew that you would not be able act normally when being there and cause you to leave the mosque with out praying. I guess the main reason is to start a hate discussion in this form. unless you give me another valid reason for going there. I am saying that based on what you have provided and also based on my friends who are Shia and have told that Shia people only pray in Shia mosques, with a few exceptions.
I gave that mosque the benifit of the doubt and I actually assumed they would talk about something benificial (i.e quran or charecter of a Muslim) at least something that all Muslims agree on is quran but nope it wasn't mentioned (for the time I was there). I am not a physic to know what the khutbah would be about. Also my friend is sunni so since that mosque was closest it was the most logical decision. the name of the mosque is Tawheed Center its located in Detroit Michigan on Warren Avenue between Evergreen and Southfeild anybody who knows the mosque will at least verify they are salafi followers of ibn abdul wahab. And to say I did it just to come on this forum and complain or start a hate discussion you really are paranoid for that comment. Were you making a joke?

Now when you call yourself shia and at the same time you still argue you are not a sect. Then I am sorry but you are still confused with your religone.

Your confused at least I don't lie to myself and others by pretending not to be part of a sect while being a sunni.. if you practice Islam through traditions passed down from the "sahaba" then you are sunni.. but if you called an egg a chicken it would say no I am only an egg.

Islam is the only religone we must follow in order to success in this life and hereafter. Our prophet PBUH has told us how important is reading, listening and doing what is in the Quran and follow his teachings to a true muslim. Allah SWT has stressed many time how important is following the quran and the prophet PBUH teachings. and now for you to come and say that the only right way to practice Islam is through Ahl Albayate RA and exclude and insult many of the Greate Sahabahs. This shows that you are not following Ahl-ALbayate yourself, because there is no proof that Ahl Albayat insulted, slander and said that Abo Baker Alsadiqe and Omar Alfarooq Radgi Allah Anhom are not Muslims(Which most of the SHia believe at least shia who post in this forum) '

Islam is the only religion to follow I agree.. So then why do you follow the "sahaba" instead of the prophet and his progeny?

So its clear Shia is a sect in Islam as the other sects, Allah SWT has warrned us from creating these sects within our religone in the holy Quran and also our prophet PBUH has warned us from that too.

Your sunni quit trying to say your not.. just like a crumb really is a peice of bread!

I am only asking to Read the Quran and open your hearts and ask Allah SWT for guidance to the right path and I dont think anybody will disagree with on that.
Yes I agree Quran is the ultimate source of guidance

Here are some verses from the Quran.

I am a follower of Mohammed through his purified progeny . Read some history books and understand who the cause of the fitnah was.. you might realize the ones who started the fitnah are the ones you follow. I am a MUSLIM I dont follow the fitnah of Muawiya Alhamdoolilah.

[Yusufali 33:36]It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path.

Alhamdoolilah at least you admit it. So why are you still following those who disobeyed Allah and his Messenger?

[Yusufali 7:3]Follow (O men!) the revelation given unto you from your Lord, and follow not, as friends or protectors, other than Him. Little it is ye remember of admonition.

Yet when speaking to most sunni's they will say the Quran has been protected and preserved by the "sahaba".

[Yusufali 8:46]And obey Allah and His Messenger; and fall into no disputes, lest ye lose heart and your power depart; and be patient and persevering: For Allah is with those who patiently persevere:

you fell into this dispute though?

Salaam