Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ali In Blood

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Last arbaeen (chehlum) I wen to Karbala and a friend there showed me on his cell phone a video of some shia getting his troat slashed.

The shia died but the blood coming out of his thorat was saying the word 'YA ALI, YA ALI, YA ALI" over and over again. I saw it with my own eyes. It's really true (not a symbolic statement) Love of Ali is really in our blood.

• Veteran Member
Last arbaeen (chehlum) I wen to Karbala and a friend there showed me on his cell phone a video of some shia getting his troat slashed.

The shia died but the blood coming out of his thorat was saying the word 'YA ALI, YA ALI, YA ALI" over and over again. I saw it with my own eyes. It's really true (not a symbolic statement) Love of Ali is really in our blood.

Who was slashing his throat?

Edited by Akbar673
  • Advanced Member

COOOOOL, sum guy suiciding and hes sayin Ya Ali , wow, isnt that haraam ? ? ? BUT COOL THOUGH, iwant to see it but the thing is i cant even see a baqara (goat) being cut in pakistan ew ew scary, so thats it hahahah MUWHAHAHAH<<<<<<< that laugh from Dexter's Lab u know that evil guy in it.

Guest Mahreen

Oh you went Karbala(MashAllah), you should have made him send that video to your phone. *sighs* I guess we can't see it then. It's a pity.

COOOOOL, sum guy suiciding

Suciding? :dry: He was Suciding? Why did he get his throat slashed? :unsure: I didn't pay attention to your post before???

• 2 weeks later...

Imam Ali A.S digit is 110 and 0/1 are the basis of todays electronics; similary Bismillah's 786 can be taken as equivalent to :

7 for Nitrogen; 8 for Oxygen; 6 for Carbon. Which is the basis of today's hyrocarbon bio-chemistry. Remeber Ali said that he is Nuqta taht al B`aa.

I am sure if someone analyze bloodcells they will get a chain of C-H-N which is ultimately pointing to Ali. And why not this universe(earth; moon; stars; sun; skies; galaxies) is being created in honor of Khamsa Muqadaas/Panjtan.

Now have you seen the voice / last momnet life in the veins of numerous scapegoats. The veins vibrating even after cutting of throat. And I am not sure that MP3/IPOD/WMP/GP can convert it's code to listen the real messgae of last moment sound. And after we all have to face Ali A.S in our grave & on the highway of hell/heaven too, so why not we will start to learn message & teachings of AliA.S

• Basic Members

put it on youtube.com so we can all see it

• Advanced Member

That's the response of an atheist when he is told to believe in God. Whether this story is true or not you shouldn't be in any doubt nor should it make any difference if you are a Muslim. :)

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Hi I see u are on-line any joy???????????????????????

It does'nt matter if u see the video or not Ya Ali (as) is in our blood.

(Allah swt), we are so BLESSED!!!!!

Edited by barbi786
  • Advanced Member
It does'nt matter if u see the video or not Ya Ali is in our blood.

(Allah swt), we are so BLESSED!!!!!

absolutly right

i'd like to see video

if he cant post the video no matter

cause i believe ali is in our blood.

Edited by fizzaftm