Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Do You Think You Will Live To See The Return?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

A lot of people say that the "signs" of the End of the World have been increasing lately. I have always wondered if we will live to see the day of Jesus (pbuh) return.

I doubt it, but think it would be a wonderful experience.

I don't know if this is all true, but when I was little, my father told me:

Jesus (pbuh) will return, marry, have kids, and finish his life on earth.

Rule the earth as king.

Fight and defeat the anti-christ

Return 40 years before the Day of Judgement.

WHen Jesus (pbuh) returns, people will no longer be able to have children, so we can all reach a similar age (i.e., the old die off, and no new births...we will all be about the same age, or so)

I don't know, but I think that would be a fascinating time to live.

Also, the return of the Medhi!! Would be soooo exciting to live through!

Do you think you'll live to see these Miracles??? InshAllah!

Edited by ayeSHIA
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

I think it's best if we believe he is coming very, very soon. We should dream to be in his camp. There are hadiths from ahlul bayt that say, if you believe wholehearedly that you want to be with the Imam, then you will be consider as if you have been with him.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I'm not sure, because Allah (swt) knows (and Him only) the time I'll die. However, many of the signs of the Mahdi ARE popping up, including a fufilled prophecy of Imam Jafar (as) which he predicts the War in Iraq and 9/11 (symbolically). I'll show you it if you want.

Also, I've heard that a sign of the End is when the majority of the world is Muslim but yet Muslims are the most hated group. Well, we ARE the most hated group! Did you know that many predict Islam to be the world's largest religion in the mid-21st century (2050 C.E., give or take a few years)? That sign, Allah Willing, will be fufilled then!

• Advanced Member

I will probably live longer than most people on this site as I eat very, very little and because I don't want to live long and according to the Bible people who don't want to live long do live long. But according to science pessimistic people live shorter lives so I don't know.

• Veteran Member

I hope and pray the Imam returns in my lifetime though personally I think it happen much further down the road. The hadith describe the circumstances surrounding his return portray a frighteningly chaotic world. IMO, we've started to head down that path now but the world is still far away from complete anarchy. So in other words, things are going to have to get a lot worse before they get better. :squeez:

Another more opimistic POV is that Imam will return when Shias are united and prepared to accept his guidance. But given the the statuo quo of things I don't think that will happen anytime soon either, as sad as it sounds.

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

I dont know why but i feel that people generally now feel that the Imam AS is close yet still far.... Almost as if people are now beginning to loose hope of his return.

I believe its now tht we need to be alert... InshaAllah he will be with us very soon.

Masalam

Edited by SyedaZahra
  • Advanced Member

well i hav heard in recent majalis that

wtever u said is all right these things will happened and imam mehdi a.s will defeat the dajjal in ur religious (ANTI-CRIST)

A lot of people say that the "signs" of the End of the World have been increasing lately. I have always wondered if we will live to see the day of Jesus return.

I doubt it, but think it would be a wonderful experience.

I don't know if this is all true, but when I was little, my father told me:

Jesus will return, marry, have kids, and finish his life on earth.

Rule the earth as king.

Fight and defeat the anti-christ

return 40 years before the Day of Judgement.

WHen Jesus returns, people will no longer be able to have children, so we can all reach a similar age (i.e., the old die off, and no new births...we will all be about the same age, or so)

I don't know, but I think that would be a fascinating time to live.

Also, the return of the Medhi!! Would be soooo exciting to live through!

Do you think you'll live to see these Miracles??? InshAllah!

u said this and i hav heard in majlis that if a man die wth a wish to be in imam a.s army they he will be back he mola will call that man and he will stand from his grave and will reach to imam a.s and become a part of his army

SO MY WISH IS THAT I"LL BE IN HIS ARMY AND AND INSHALLAH I WILL BE IN IMAM A.S ARMY SO IT DOESNT I"LL DIE OR LIVE.

• Basic Members

subhanallah.....if i lived for that day, wow, now THAT would be a test, i wish everyday that i could live for that day, and i hope i am able to be one of his fighters....actually wait.....women aren't allowed to fight.....well atleast be like a water woman or something....I WANNA SEE THE IMAM(a.s.)

• Advanced Member

salaam

I personally think there is a high possibilty that we might see our Imam Mehdi a.s in our time, inshallah, but thats my view.

Its ultimately up 2 The Almighty when they reveal them. could be 2moz cud 1000 years from now, no 1 will ever kno apart from Allah swt.

As for being in the Imam's army and to fight for Allah swt will, and the direct blood of our Holy Prophet saw and our Mawla Ali a.s that would be the best, greatest, words cannot explain honour, possible for me. Inshallah. :D :D :D :D

YA ALI MADAD

• Advanced Member

Being alive at the time of Mahdi would be seen in many views as one of the GREATEST things an individuall could acomplish in its lifetime. However, you should not forget the consequenses that eventually lead to his appearance; when the world is in chaos and humanity is in despair, will he rise from the people and take his role as the greatest leader ever lived. But this also means that many people will not live to see his rise because of the misery and pain that they will go through. One should not try to hasten his appearance, not only because there would be soo much misery and pain at the time of his appearance, but because everything has its own time, good, evil, fair....everything has its own time, and until its time comes theres nothing anyone can do to hasten it. Patients is virtue, as you have surely heard.

• Advanced Member
salaam

As for being in the Imam's army and to fight for Allah swt will, and the direct blood of our Holy Prophet saw and our Mawla Ali a.s that would be the best, greatest, words cannot explain honour, possible for me. Inshallah. :D :D :D :D

YA ALI MADAD

looooool!!!!! every human is Allah's child, even Dajjal, his army....even Shatan. Mahdi's army would not represent an army for Allah; an army to fight FOR Allah!!! Allah does not require any army, nore any human for its own existence. Try not to go into fairy tales.

• Advanced Member

In a good book I read that:

The Iranian govermant which will be made some time before the advent will have a long war which will finish having them winners. The Iran-Iraq war could be it. Now why? Because in the same book, in some where else it said that the creator of the govermant - Imam Khomaini- has somewhat the same adjectives as said in Hadiths (By saying somewhat i mean that most of it is the same) so unlike the other republics which happened in Irans history this one has a bigger chance.

Secondly, it said that the Iranians will ask for a right of thiers from their Hokkam but they shant be givven it, they shall ask once more but its no use, on the third time (wether they ask or not im not sure) they get their weapons and attack towards/exactly Jerusalem and will win their wars.

A teacher of mine said that Iran shall be conquered, then, because of it (for instance dividing land) a world war will accure between the most powerful (Russia, USA , UK...).

And now today: Yesterday i heard from someone who had heard from my grandpa who had heard from the non Iranian news channels that Russia is expecting an attack from England on Iran, seen as England wont attack alone and will come with its stupid Allies Iran is probably gonna get defeated (hope not, Keep ur Duas comming) so who is gonna become our Hokkam? The Allies. What could the right which shant be given to us be? Neuclear Energy.

• Advanced Member

Salaam Alaykum

The Iranian govermant which will be made some time before the advent will have a long war which will finish having them winners. The Iran-Iraq war could be it.

The Iran-Iraq War was officially declared a stalemate, but if anything Iran lost that war since they lost more people and had more damage done to them.

• 4 weeks later...
Salaam Alaykum

The Iran-Iraq War was officially declared a stalemate, but if anything Iran lost that war since they lost more people and had more damage done to them.

your understanding of the war obviously is flawed,it was a sacred war nonetheless and iran is not sad about losing men and women in battle,nor should any dignified human being be.if anything then its that the entire world had to accept defeat and accept an islamic republic,look today to those who fought in the war and see how God gave the iranian people great victory!And yes i'm an arab saying such.

• Advanced Member
your understanding of the war obviously is flawed,it was a sacred war nonetheless and iran is not sad about losing men and women in battle,nor should any dignified human being be.if anything then its that the entire world had to accept defeat and accept an islamic republic,look today to those who fought in the war and see how God gave the iranian people great victory!And yes i'm an arab saying such.

(salam) I agree completely. Arab-Nationists and such try to plant a divide among Muslims because of boundaries. Our Iranian brothers & sisters are among the very few groups who showed that they have eman and in my opinion are the only ones in this world who are standing up for the cause of Al Quds and defense of the oppressed Muslims in the world. They are talking unity and have been doing so for as long as I can remember while many Arab nations work for the interests of "You Know Who" and would sell out their Muslim brothers. They put race before brotherhood and that makes me sick. Rasulallah (sas) said that those type of people who do not care about the conditons of their fellow Muslims are not Muslims themselves. As an Muslim, it is our DUTY to support the righteous Muslims before our fellow countrymen (assuming they are not righteous).

Oh yea, sorry, about the coming of our Imam (aatf). I TRULY believe the vicotry of the Islamic revolution is the link to the farraj and it's only a matter of time. Plus, too many oppressors= divine intervention.