Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Mojzaat Happened In Khairpoor(city Of Pakistan)

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

PEOPLE RELAX....

Why so fixated on majoazza's, the people that we attributes these mojaza's to can perform alot more shocking mojaza's then the ones listed above. Maybe it is a mojaza maybe not. No need to start an argument over this. I was shaam this chehlum/arbaeen and the stuff I saw there, fi somebody told me about it, I woul dhave never believed it myself. I saw it with my own eyes and thats what we all need, but just because we didn't see it please don't accuse oters of providing edited pics and videos.

fizzaftm the other pics of Hazzrat Ali Asghar's mojezza (ones with the light in the middel) are pics taken of a computer screen right? Is it possible that the reflection from your camera flash created that noor like image?

• Advanced Member
PEOPLE RELAX....

Why so fixated on majoazza's, the people that we attributes these mojaza's to can perform alot more shocking mojaza's then the ones listed above. Maybe it is a mojaza maybe not. No need to start an argument over this. I was shaam this chehlum/arbaeen and the stuff I saw there, fi somebody told me about it, I woul dhave never believed it myself. I saw it with my own eyes and thats what we all need, but just because we didn't see it please don't accuse oters of providing edited pics and videos.

fizzaftm the other pics of Hazzrat Ali Asghar's mojezza (ones with the light in the middel) are pics taken of a computer screen right? Is it possible that the reflection from your camera flash created that noor like image?

As I already said above in a previous post--- no1 is doubting whether these mojzahs happened or not- i too have seen the 1s from shaam and also herd many other miraculous 1s .... so im not at all saying dat da mojzahs didnt happen...

What im saying is that the pictures do not correspond to the written version of events being described?? The video is supposed 2 b of da same thing shown in the pic yet it isnt?? Im just saying none of it makes sense (the pictures)!! :Hijabi: :squeez:

• Advanced Member

It has a little to do with your unfamiliarity with different cultures and their customs. The pics are from interiror sind. The kind of taboots alams they have in that part of sind are not the ones that majority of people are used to seeing in other places.

• Advanced Member

^^ actuli i think u'll find it wasnt just me that was "unfamilair" as u say with those customs... many other ppl have said the same thing that those pictures are simply of a frightening nature??

No matter where or how a taboot is made-- im sure it is not meant 2 luk frightening or give off the image that the above pictures have done?? And its not just me thats noticed this.. alot of ppl hav noticed the similar thing

• Advanced Member

ok u said those eyes frightended just tell me that can u think to make hazraat ali asghar pic can u? no.

b4 i went khairpoor my uncle(chacha)told us that a boy came to ziaraat and captured pics

then when he went back to his home he installed all the pics (he had captured).

and saw that these two eyes in that those pictures

then he came back there and show that image to those family members

and then he captured pic again and instead of shabi noor came in that pic may be that can b flash may not

we cant say any thing on this cause v dont know that is nooor or not.

and as u said about the taboot pics so i saw those things by my eye and captured didnt make movie i just make movie of the outerside of taboot means black shawl(kapra)ok. i hav no more prove

one thing i should tell bout the shabi

i asked from that family how can it be posible that a shabi can capture so he said

that

many people had captured the pic and shabi came but when they go back home or got out from the door shabi was not in their cameras.

now its up to u that u believe or not bt seriously i captured pics and it captured in my cam and i still hav it.

would u tell me r u also hav doubt in diary pic or movie