Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[Merged] Molana Jaan Ali Kazmi

• Unregistered
Molana jan ali kazmi is the BEST end of!

1.when he reads u van see his grief and feel it

2.he recites very well

3.his musaibs make u ache all over

4.his voice is very meaningful

5.he teaches you different manners in different walks of life

6.he recites dua-e-kumayl very nicely

7.he means every word he says

8.despite when some people think bad of him he carries on

9.what he does is for Allah and the ahlulbait ONLY weather we want to listen to him or not is our excuse if we listen to him that will benifet us

10.OVERALL he is a well known alim :wub: :Hijabi:

but his crime is this that he is against malang who start everything with Mola Madad instead of Bismillah, don’t say Salam & say Mola Madad While greeting any Muslim, r against praying Namaz e Juma & paying khums b/c it is used to strengthen the Muslims & Islam, consider marriage of a Sayed Girl with a Shia Non Sayed worse than Zinah naodobillah, r against Marajeh who ask us not to stand half naked in front of the non mahram girls & not to cut ourselves with blades, r in favor of using drugs to make u insane so that you can beat urself more faster and harshly while mourning

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unregistered
You still haven't provided any evidence that talking about sex explicitly in a public gathering is acceptable by any maraje' and yet I'm the malang? :lol:

whatever you are, malang or malangi , if m or fm

• Advanced Member
but his crime is this that he is against malang who start everything with Mola Madad instead of Bismillah, don’t say Salam & say Mola Madad While greeting any Muslim, r against praying Namaz e Juma & paying khums b/c it is used to strengthen the Muslims & Islam, consider marriage of a Sayed Girl with a Shia Non Sayed worse than Zinah naodobillah, r against Marajeh who ask us not to stand half naked in front of the non mahram girls & not to cut ourselves with blades, r in favor of using drugs to make u insane so that you can beat urself more faster and harshly while mourning

first of all could you explain what you think a malang is?

your making it out as if its some sect :wacko: :wacko:

• Banned

hey beloved, since you are so liberal, please describe your last menstruation for the benefit of us here on shiachat. feel free to go into as many graphic details as possible. menstruations are mentioned in the quran and only mallangs have ghairat apparantely, so go ahead.

you hypocrite.

• Banned

yo laydee i heard there was actually a proper petition DURING the majalis whether to keep him or not, its turning into a joke man. theres other, better zakirs than him and shouldnt idara have gotten a proper maulana for fazail and masayib anyways?

• Advanced Member

i wasnt there last night

i heard that before the masayab they announced it that they need to fill in the petition sheet so jak can read i mean this is a joke n sorry its totally wrong!

as he did say 99% votes lol

but wiv that he had 5 conditions one being no zanjeer zani to take place in idara if jak comes back n those that disagree have to leave idara

i think this is wayy out of hand!

ok he said he is leaving then why is he coming back causing more problem

cnt he just leave it i mean its the 10 days of muharram

• Advanced Member

yea i can understand

but most ppl aint attending idara n recently have come back since he decided to leave but then why is he trying to wiggle his way back...i mean he left no1 kicked him out he said it with his own mouth that he wont read unless he gets 99% votes

but end of the day if ur brought up in one imambargah n used to doin muharram there why leave

i think its silly well hes not readin n that is the main point, but wats with the petition...i mean leave it but thats JAK he dosnt wanna leave in peace

• Banned

i dont know how its worked out, but im guessing that he doesnt want to leave cos idara wont PAY him if he walks out. i base this on the fact that (1) hes a paki and (2) the idara committee are pakis lol and we all know what pakis are like around money.

i dont know how its worked out, but im guessing that he doesnt want to leave cos idara wont PAY him if he walks out. i base this on the fact that (1) hes a paki and (2) the idara committee are pakis lol and we all know what pakis are like around money.

Do you personally know these people or are you just making accusations?

I'm sure Jan Ali Kazmi has more knowledge than most of us here and has a good reason for what he has said. We can't turn against scholars because they say things that don't agree with our own views.

yea i can understand

but most ppl aint attending idara n recently have come back since he decided to leave but then why is he trying to wiggle his way back...i mean he left no1 kicked him out he said it with his own mouth that he wont read unless he gets 99% votes

but end of the day if ur brought up in one imambargah n used to doin muharram there why leave

i think its silly well hes not readin n that is the main point, but wats with the petition...i mean leave it but thats JAK he dosnt wanna leave in peace

I think most people actually want to listen to him, and agree with what he said.

• Advanced Member

When our holy Prophet (pbuh) was explaining these issues to the people, would you say Rasool has a lack of modesty? No of course you wouldn't.

But when an alim raises the issue all hell breaks loose. We should have sufficient trust in our alims, esp those of whom have been reciting for years and decades, to know they do not say what they say for a kick or for the sake of getting away with saying stuff on the minbar but for the benefit of people.

theres other, better zakirs than him and shouldnt idara have gotten a proper maulana for fazail and masayib anyways?

Not going to be easy, the minority who kicked up the fuss apparently have issues with other zakirs aswell. I saw the majlis and it was perfect how he managed to quieten them down and emphasised to those on Both sides to forgive and forget,

& it's misleading to say he doesn't want to leave in peace, at the first sign of trouble he said straight out I won't be reading here no more if it causes arguments.

Though it's sad to see how factions of the shia community act, with open insults against speakers during live majalis and threats and other nonsense.

hes not a scholar, ive been to few of his majalises, i would term him as a dua recitor/part time zakir, its not about how much you know, its more to do with understanding.

Of course, that's a fair comment but I don't think he has said anything specifically wrong, just things which no doubt were taken out of context. As GreenLantern has said, he did try to pacify the people and doesn't seem to be wanting to provoke a reaction - he does emphasise unity after all.

Not going to be easy, the minority who kicked up the fuss apparently have issues with other zakirs aswell. I saw the majlis and it was perfect how he managed to quieten them down and emphasised to those on Both sides to forgive and forget,

& it's misleading to say he doesn't want to leave in peace, at the first sign of trouble he said straight out I won't be reading here no more if it causes arguments.

Though it's sad to see how factions of the shia community act, with open insults against speakers during live majalis and threats and other nonsense.

This I agree with. I've seen this happen in Idara too many times, and it's people who get over emotional and clearly don't understand what's being said. I wasn't there yesterday but heard what happened...

• Advanced Member

I didn't hear the majalis so I cannot say anything about JAK, I do think the way the people reacted was appalling though. If one person is talking random does it mean we start to reply back on their level? The people forgot this was a majalis of Imam Hussain a.s- the man who taught us patience, forbearance, respect :(

• Advanced Member

^ there were two women sitting in front of me yesterday at hammersmith discussing how Malangs dont want him reciting at Idara cos he said not to do zanjeer zani.

Made me laugh.

Those talking about S** being a part of a human i mean u Beloved cannot spell its a 3 letter word not 4. Duh :wacko:

Going to the toilet is also part of a human being now does that need to be mentioned also both are not rocket science and there are more issues that can be discussed.

Like MDM said you would not through modesty like to describe your menstrual period here or at a majalis. there is nothing wrong with modesty in certain matters.

Some maulanas have referred to it if they need to but in a modest way.

If someone does beat him up give him one from me say its from Ghulamepanjtan. :P

• Unregistered

he is not a akhbari nusairi malang who run after $

Edited by Beloved
  • Advanced Member

Salaams

I was at Idara yesterday and for all of his majlises.

What happened yesterday was very wrong and it all began from the petition which had 4 conditions.

The last two conditions said that due to health and safety zanjeer should be banned from idara and the other said that those who do sajda to alams and tabut should also be banned from attending idara.

The country have allowed zanjeer zani to take place in idara for all above 18 years old and this complies with the countries health and safety.

Mujtahids have allowed to do sajda e tazeemi to alams and tabut.

So who is Jan Ali Kazmi to make his own laws.

He is trying to create unity in the muslims and is destroying unity in Shia's.

Its like you are trying to become friends with your next door neighbour but in the meanwhile destroy relations within your own house.

Thank you

Ya Ali Madad

Salaams

I was at Idara yesterday and for all of his majlises.

What happened yesterday was very wrong and it all began from the petition which had 4 conditions.

The last two conditions said that due to health and safety zanjeer should be banned from idara and the other said that those who do sajda to alams and tabut should also be banned from attending idara.

The country have allowed zanjeer zani to take place in idara for all above 18 years old and this complies with the countries health and safety.

Mujtahids have allowed to do sajda e tazeemi to alams and tabut.

So who is Jan Ali Kazmi to make his own laws.

He is trying to create unity in the muslims and is destroying unity in Shia's.

Its like you are trying to become friends with your next door neighbour but in the meanwhile destroy relations within your own house.

Thank you

Ya Ali Madad

I may be wrong here but I think what he was getting at was that in his view (shared by others) the people who do zanjeer are those who stand outside smoking during salaat and sit downstairs chatting during majlis then suddenly appear to show their love by doing zanjeer. Whether it's allowed or not is irrelevant as from most peoples point of view it's being mis-used here. I'm sure he also pointed out that people do continue to do matam when time for salat has come...he wants to get rid of the extreme views (although perhaps he is going about the wrong way in trying to achieve it).

Let's not forget that zanjeer isn't wajib, and those who do not do it aren't saying they don't love Ahlul-Bayt (as) so I think the point about unity is somewhat exagerated.

• Advanced Member

Salaams

The point I have raised about Unity is that on the petition it said that we should ban those who do sajda to alams. It also says that we should not do zanjeer due to HEALTH AND SAFETY reasons. If it has been approved by the government then he is only an invited speaker for ten days.

On the petition it is written for unity sakes but the petition has caused alot of disunity within Shia's. I agree that Zanjeer is not wajib but those who do zanjeer are not doing anything wrong so why should they stop what they are doing.

Thank you

Ya Ali Madad

Salaams

Id just like to also add that only a few of the people who do zanjeer sit outside majlis. What about those who sit inside the majlis? Will they also be not allowed to do zanjeer? If people do not want to sit inside the majlis that is their choice. Moulana's job is to educate those who are inside the majlis who can hear what he is saying.

Thank you

Ya Ali Madad

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

[Edited]

So the respected Scholar who has spend years studying in Qum and is A Marifat and Spiritual person whose been reciting for years has a close connection with the Imam of the time should have got kicked and slapped oh and he has no knowledge?? May Allah swt break your arms and legs for talking about such a respected and honourable person you children of Yazeed you are children of the American agents you are children of Shaitan you are not shias you are those people of Kufa that betrayed Imam Hussain a.s you are from that lineage who have completely changed the jafari fiqh who have chosen their own fatwas and laws and do NOT follow the laws of Allah swt or have anytthing to do with the teachings of AhlulBayt a.s Shame on you if i ever come across you deviant people i would run you over.

Yes Maula of shaitan people who follow deviant beliefs and have no respect for the teachings of Islam would most certainly attack an Alim like him if they cannot respect Allah swt teachings what is Syed Jaan Ali for them haram ki kawm hein yein malangi Allah inney tabaa karey inshallah.

MODERATORS..why have you let these stupid people who [Edited] degrade and insult a Scholar on here.You are responsible for this NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO INSULT AN ALIM IT IS OBLIGATORY TO RESPECT THEM THE PROPHET PBUH HAS SAID THE INK OF A SCHOLAR WEIGHS HEAVIER THAN THE BLOOD OF A MARTYR yet let these fools insult this scholar and talk bad about him over and over again.You will be responsible on the day of Qiyama for allowing this.

wasalam only to the muslims.