Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[Merged] Molana Jaan Ali Kazmi

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Basic Members

it is unfortunate... for all of us... that we criticize our aalims. Every aalim has his own way of reciting fazayal/masayab. Those who do not like Maulana Jan Ali's way have several other options to listen to. An Aalim sitting on a mimber (hopefully) understands his responsibility... that is, not to misguide the people... and no aalim... would ever risk that.

For those who say he is fake are only slandering and harming themselves. Our Imaan does not allow such behaviour. Only Allah knows about a person's intention and belief... so lets not sit in judgment.

He withdrew from reciting majlis in Idara (london) this year... and if am not wrong... from Markaz as well. During his majlis he even said that if he was lying... lanat be on him. To quote him he also said that "he himself recites nauhas and does matam... how can he be against matamdaari??... however... majlis and matamdari are equally important... and majlis is the 'rooh' of matam...".. one cannot be and should not be without the other.

Those who listened to his majlises last year would remember that he did not narrate many fazayal.. and much of his lecture lacked content....which does not go well with most people (including me) who come to majlises to gain something. but what he has been emphasizing in his lectures (rather speeches) is 'shia unity'... which, sadly enough, does not exist. Lets put Maulana JAK aside for a while and see for ourselves...Dont we really need to think about our unity??

whether we agree with his point of view or not... it does not justify disrespecting an Aalim who represents our community. By putting allegations we are doing exactly what he has been warning against... disunity!

... Oh I hate preaching like this.... but as shias.. it is our responsibility to think logically... and be reasonable... we should not accept whatever we are told by our aalims on face value... rather use our brains and logic.... (and that is the basis of the shia thought... and teachings of the ahle-bayt)... And there is always some good lesson we can take from a majlis. For everything said and done.. there is a reason/logic behind it.... only if we keep our ears open during the majlis... :)

last night i was in hammersmith (london) and 2 family friends sitting next to me were like... yap yap yap... till the end of the majlis... and after the majlis one says... "i dont understand half the things the maulana said ...they go over my head"... (not becoz they are british born and do not understand urdu... they speak urdu at home, but becoz "when were they listening??")

... to each his own.... we are responsible for our deeds... for what we do and say... and also for our inactions..

none of us need a reminder... but lets not do things which would ashame us when we are judged upon.

• Advanced Member

I went to his majalis and heard him on DM sorry if i offend anyone but he needs to think about what he says from the mimbar there are women and children listening and his favourite word was S** S** it was really dissappointing to see a So Called ALIM carry on using that same word

What happened to Parda and modesty.

He is not a masoom none of the alims or believers are here at this time. any1 is prone to make mistakes people no matter what their position in our community are mere mortals.

They can and do make mistakes

SO PLEASE people stop making JAK look like he could never do any wrong.

Why is it that some people diss those molanas that read fazail to please the crowd and read masayab to make them cry but big up Jak when they both do the same thing? :wacko:

Wake up yeah there are people from within our community that are trying to finish off the very core beliefs and practices that have been around for centuries.

It is our Jihad to at this time guard our Imaan and Aqeeda which is why listening to fazail has that effect on me personally (dont know about any1 else) it strengthens my imaan and aqeeda it is refreshing.

• Banned

it was bound to happen sooner or later....if a zakir pretends to be a maulana and acts like one, and apparantely fools half the shia nation with his antics, eventually the chickens will come home to roost.

• Banned

guys i know someone thats close to the commitee....just got filled in.

this is what happened:

some threats were made, JAK said on the mimbar "if you dont want me to read then i wont read", everyone kicked up a stink and said "yeah we want u to read" then started doin lanats on people dissing JAK, and now hes pulled out.

pakis and their chinese whispers! just got a text saying he got battered :dry:

• Advanced Member
but some people who were at the imambargah said they got beaten and got named, jani german

its john german

i;m not sure if this is true

i've heard he read something on the mimbar and the majority of ppl dint like it so they kicked a fuss

next day he said he's not going to read and had 5 conditions if the commitee wanted him to read

1 of the conditions was no zanjeer zani will happen

so the commitee said Allah hafiz to him

• Unregistered
LOL no way.. hes said it many times on dm aswel! so no more jak then lol p.s i completely agree with GHULAMEPANJTAN

quran talks about sex too, so the woman like u and the childern should not read it.

• Advanced Member
quran talks about sex too, so the woman like u and the childern should not read it.

There is a time and place to mention everything.

The Idara website has changed to say that Maulana Mirza Jawad will be reciting the majlis from today onwards.

• Unregistered
its john german

i;m not sure if this is true

i've heard he read something on the mimbar and the majority of ppl dint like it so they kicked a fuss

next day he said he's not going to read and had 5 conditions if the commitee wanted him to read

1 of the conditions was no zanjeer zani will happen

so the commitee said Allah hafiz to him

obviously, doesnt he know we love Imam Hussain a.s more than aaimma, they didnt cut themselves with blades but we do and no one can stop us

There is a time and place to mention everything.

The Idara website has changed to say that Maulana Mirza Jawad will be reciting the majlis from today onwards.

so the childern should not read quran before time (puberty)

• Unregistered
(bismillah)

(salam)

i was asking that what happened at tooting yesterday and if you know can you give me a video. i heard that allama was beaten and kicked out of the imam bargah.

I don’t know if it happened or not but what can you expect from malangs

• Banned

beloved if i came to your house and started describing how i think people should have sex and its different positions right down to the smallest of details in front of your parents and whole extended family, including the smallest children to the oldest buzurgs, would you still take this BS philosopical stance? wrong is wrong. who ever heard of a zakir giving free sex education lessons on the mimbar in muharram

• Unregistered
Are you suggesting that underage children should be told about sex? Even the western world isn't that liberal.

ask Allah, and keep ur kids away from quran because u are smarter than Allah.

beloved if i came to your house and started describing how i think people should have sex and its different positions right down to the smallest of details in front of your parents and whole extended family, including the smallest children to the oldest buzurgs, would you still take this BS philosopical stance? wrong is wrong. who ever heard of a zakir giving free sex education lessons on the mimbar in muharram

ask Allah , y didnt he make quran readable for kids ? because it talks about S*** too

• Advanced Member
ask Allah, and keep ur kids away from quran because u are smarter than Allah.

Show, in clear terms, where Allah has said that sex should be taught to underage children. Forget Allah, bring me a written document by any scholar saying that it is appropriate.

oh, btw, please quote the verses of the Qur'an which explicitly mention the word sex.

Edited by Socrates
  • Unregistered
(salam)

Pakistanis are hopeless people.

nahi yar sab nahi, but jo bhi cheez inkay hath lagti hay uska hashar kardaytay hain, islam hath aaya to uska bhi bayra gharak karnay pay tulay hueay hain. kuch becharay sada hay kuch paid . . .

Show, in clear terms, where Allah has said that sex should be taught to underage children. Forget Allah, bring me a written document by any scholar saying that it is appropriate.

oh, btw, please quote the verses of the Qur'an which explicitly mention the word sex.

if u will still remain malang after reading quran than plz read it , surah nisa.

and whole quran is for everyone, for a 5 year old child and for 50 years old man

• Advanced Member
if u will still remain malang after reading quran than plz read it , surah nisa.

Oh, so if one is against the mentioning of sex in a public gathering, he becomes a malang? For your kind information, I am a Shi'a of Ahlul bayt and nothing else.

Kindly quote the verses which talk about sexual intercourse.

and whole quran is for everyone, for a 5 year old child and for 50 years old man

That does not mean the Qur'an can be read everywhere in every single context. Otherwise it would not be haraam to read the Qur'an in certain situations. Consult your maraje' if you don't believe me.

Even here on shiachat, which is an impersonal setting, you have Sisters Forum and Brothers Forum, to discuss issues specific to each gender.

Edited by Socrates
  • Unregistered
Oh, so if one is against the mentioning of sex in a public gathering, he becomes a malang? For your kind information, I am a Shi'a of Ahlul bayt and nothing else.

Kindly quote the verses which talk about sexual intercourse.

That does not mean the Qur'an can be read everywhere in every single context. Otherwise it would not be haraam to read the Qur'an in certain situations. Consult your maraje' if you don't believe me.

just tell me , should a child read quran (completely) with translation and understand it ?

• Unregistered
Did you read the complete Qur'an and understand it when you were five years old?

will you do every thing that i do ?

not in the religion of malangs and akhbari and nusayris but in shia islam we are alowed to do so even many of us do hifz e quran before puberty

• Advanced Member
will you do every thing that i do ?

not in the religion of malangs and akhbari and nusayris but in shia islam we are alowed to do so even many of us do hifz e quran before puberty

Becoming Hafiz at age 5 does not mean one understands it. You're off your rocker if you think five year olds understand all of the Qur'an or that non baligh children should be told about the intriciates of sex, when even western liberal morality doesn't go that far in its openness about sex.

• Basic Members

Molana jan ali kazmi is the BEST end of!

1.when he reads u van see his grief and feel it

2.he recites very well

3.his musaibs make u ache all over

4.his voice is very meaningful

5.he teaches you different manners in different walks of life

6.he recites dua-e-kumayl very nicely

7.he means every word he says

8.despite when some people think bad of him he carries on

9.what he does is for Allah and the ahlulbait ONLY weather we want to listen to him or not is our excuse if we listen to him that will benifet us

10.OVERALL he is a well known alim :wub: :Hijabi:

• Unregistered
Becoming Hafiz at age 5 does not mean one understands it. You're off your rocker if you think five year olds understand all of the Qur'an or that non baligh children should be told about the intriciates of sex, when even western liberal morality doesn't go that far in its openness about sex.

so if he understands it, he/she should not read quran . its ur malang view but in islam we are allowed to read quran at any age

• Advanced Member
so if he understands it, he/she should not read quran . its ur malang view but in islam we are allowed to read quran at any age

You still haven't provided any evidence that talking about sex explicitly in a public gathering is acceptable by any maraje' and yet I'm the malang? :lol: