Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Iran Will Strike Against Us Interests Worldwide

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Iran will strike against US interests worldwide if it is attacked, the country's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has warned.

"The enemies know well that any aggression will lead to a reaction from all sides," he said.

Washington accuses Tehran of secretly trying to develop a nuclear weapon, and has not ruled out using military force.

The Iranians insist their nuclear programme is purely civilian and aimed at meeting their energy needs.

The BBC's Frances Harrison in Tehran says Ayatollah Khamenei was defiant about the prospect of a possible American military strike.

The supreme leader said he hoped nobody would risk attacking Iran because the nation would stand up for itself and only become stronger militarily and economically.

War games

Another key Iranian figure, ex-President Hashemi Rafsanjani, has also warned against a strike, saying it would carry a heavy cost for those who tried it.

Iran says it has successfully test-fired a land-to-sea missile with a range of 350km (220 miles).

Tehran says it has also tested a new Russian-made air defence system.

Officials have refused to confirm whether the system has been deployed around nuclear sites.

At the weekend ambassadors from non-aligned countries were allowed to visit an Iranian nuclear facility, on what was billed as a transparency visit.

The UN's chief nuclear inspector is to report on Tehran's compliance with the UN Security Council's demands later this month.

In December the UN imposed limited sanctions on Iran for refusing to suspend uranium enrichment.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6342313.stm

Salaam

I think that every country has the right to develop nuclear weapons and i think Iran should bring the arguement up instead of being apolagetic and saying its only for peacefull purposes. But I think this warning goes a long way in showing the US that thier time is up and Islam will one day be the supreme force ruling the world and Iran is testement to that. I think many countries will now follow Iran's example of implementing Islam at state level and that will be againsty the interests of the US.

• Advanced Member
^ Yes Mr. Khamenei we realize you'd unleash Iran's terrorists against us. Big freaking surprise. :squeez:

027aei3.jpg

CI I suggest you read up on Islam before making such dubious illustrations!

In Islam on a friday during the friday Sermon one has to hold a weapon. The Prophet [pbuh] use to hold his sword, Imams [as] while giving friday sermons would hold their swords and now you have guns, swords and other weapons take your pick!

You add a new meaning to ignorance!

I dont think that one of the most corrupt country in the world in which 60 % lives with less than 3 US dollars per day is an islamic Country ,stop following empty slogans ,the iranian regime is ready to work with the evil to remain in power with its shoes on the neck of the iranian people.

No iranians believe these slogans ,it's only for export for some stupid people.

• Advanced Member
I dont think that one of the most corrupt country in the world in which 60 % lives with less than 3 US dollars per day is an islamic Country ,stop following empty slogans ,the iranian regime is ready to work with the evil to remain in power with its shoes on the neck of the iranian people.

Oh yea corrupt government! ROFL maybe you should look at Eygpt, Saudi Arabia, Jordon, Pakistan, and many other so called Muslim countries for corruption then talk!

Find me one time where Iran has Directly worked with US or any other evil powers?

Lets see your history!

• Advanced Member
Religion of Peace?

No its not a religion of Peace, if you want a religion of Peace go to the buddhists who starve them selves to death and deny thier basic instincts as human beings. Islam is the true religion of GOD which can be proven to be correct in a decisive manner, no one said it was peacefull and no one is promoting universal brotherhood but if you look back at your own history and review colonialism e.t.c you will find that you are not peacefull either so the only difference between us is that we admit we have jihad and a militant side to Islam wheras the kufaar are crafty and do the dirty work with letting the people knoe the truth.

If you want to debate the Saheeh of ISlam then go to the interfaith Forum and debate thier not here.

A follower ,the subject here is iran,i have also a lot to say about the arab regimes ,anyway ,most of these regimes never called themselves Islamic republic or the representative of God on earth.

and you added ;Find me one time where Iran has Directly worked with US or any other evil powers?

go search by yourself all the under the table deals done between isral ,iran and the usa,some of them are very famous as the iran gate scandal or Ask any iranian about that and he will tell you.

Edited by Omar Khayyam
  • Advanced Member
No its not a religion of Peace, if you want a religion of Peace go to the buddhists who starve them selves to death and deny thier basic instincts as human beings. Islam is the true religion of GOD which can be proven to be correct in a decisive manner, no one said it was peacefull and no one is promoting universal brotherhood but if you look back at your own history and review colonialism e.t.c you will find that you are not peacefull either so the only difference between us is that we admit we have jihad and a militant side to Islam wheras the kufaar are crafty and do the dirty work with letting the people knoe the truth.

If you want to debate the Saheeh of ISlam then go to the interfaith Forum and debate thier not here.

I admire your honesty dude! ;)

Now how about you convince your millions of bretheren living in Europe and America to be as honest as you've just been. Maybe it will be the motivation we need to begin kicking their militant asses out of our societies.

• Advanced Member
A follower ,the subject here is iran,i have also a lot to say about the arab regimes ,anyway ,most of these regimes never called themselves Islamic republic or the representative of God on earth.

and you added ;Find me one time where Iran has Directly worked with US or any other evil powers?

go search by yourself all the under the table deals done between isral ,iran and the usa,some of them are very famous as the iran gate scandal or Ask any iranian about that and he will tell you.

ROFL!!! I know about Iran much more than you can even think of!

If Iran was pulling under the table deals with US and Israel yea then there would be no sanctions on Iran and also Iran would have been much more progressive! Dont assume all the muslims countries are puppets of US and Israel!

The Iran gate scandal involved an agent of the CIA who himself stated that I sold the weapons to Iran by lying. He had purchased those weapons from US but sold them to Iran saying that he bought them from someone else! You should really research!

And did you not see the word in BOLD saying DIRECTLY?

A follower do u think that such excuse are for the sake of the iranian people or the mafioso khomainists ?

Enough slogans man ,there is no real sanctions on Iran ,the USA are the top economic partner of Iran with Germany ,Japan and France.

the iranian regime can only survive in using such false pretext to hidde the bad performance.

Iran oil gas export are not perturbed by sanctions as i know and it represent 90 % of iranian exports .so why most of iranians are poor ?

Edited by Omar Khayyam
  • Advanced Member
admire your honesty dude!

Now how about you convince your millions of bretheren living in Europe and America to be as honest as you've just been. Maybe it will be the motivation we need to begin kicking their militant asses out of our societies.

Actually the point i was trying to make is that Islam is not a fake man made religion with idiotic and flawed ideas like Human rights or Democracy. It has a political and militant aspect which is a huge part of life especially in this day and age where the kufaar are opressing muslims so what would the muslims do in this situation when they are being attacked and slaughtered ? are they meant to meditate and starve themselves. Military and politics are a large part of life and Islam is the Complete way of life so its obvious that Islam would be incomplete without these aspects.

When you invaded our lands you dirty pig and raped our resources did we tell you to kick you militant asses out of our soceity, well your opressive rule on the world is coming to an end the sooner you relaise the better.

• Advanced Member
A follower do u think that such excuse are for the sake of the iranian people or the mafioso khomainists ?

Enough slogans man ,there is no real sanctions on Iran ,the USA are the top economic partner of Iran with Germany ,Japan and France.

the iranian regime can only survive in using such false pretext to hidde the bad performance.

Iran oil gas export are not perturbed by sanctions as i know and it represent 90 % of iranian exports .so why most of iranians are poor ?

No Sanctions? Then was it a dream that the UN unanimously called for sanctions against Iran earlier this year? Or wait was it a dream when they called for the sanctions in 1990 too?

90% of Iranian exports? :lol: For the love of God at least research realistically then talk! Iranian oil goes to only China and Russia if that too. And who said Iranians are poor? Have you been to Iran to see that?

Many Iranians live happily and a good life style but wait let me guess you havent been there yet you speak on assumptions! :lol:

US is an economic partner with Iran as well as Germany, Japan and France? :lol: Dude is that why 3 of the countries called for sanctions against Iran! Get your facts right please! :)

• Advanced Member
Actually the point i was trying to make is that Islam is not a fake man made religion with idiotic and flawed ideas like Human rights or Democracy. It has a political and militant aspect which is a huge part of life especially in this day and age where the kufaar are opressing muslims so what would the muslims do in this situation when they are being attacked and slaughtered ? are they meant to meditate and starve themselves. Military and politics are a large part of life and Islam is the Complete way of life so its obvious that Islam would be incomplete without these aspects.

When you invaded our lands you dirty pig and raped our resources did we tell you to kick you militant asses out of our soceity, well your opressive rule on the world is coming to an end the sooner you relaise the better.

Cool it. And what's with the personal insults? I'm on your side. I think Muslim societies should be left alone. "Yanks and Brits out of Iraq", that's what I say. Let Sunni and Shia kill each other. It's a bit like a 'self-cleaning' oven. Who knows, after a few centuries of being left alone in backwardness and violence, Muslims might finally progress enough spiritually and culturally to join the civilized world.

What I don't like is Muslims coming to the West and lying that they like democracy and freedom, whereas lots of them, deep down, are filled with envy and violent hatred just like you 'UndercoverBrother'.

p.s.

I really hope that you're not going to show yourself up as a complete hypocrite by admitting that you actually choose to live in the West...

• Advanced Member
let the true iranians ,even those who support this regime to give their opinions on this subject.Because most of the people here are non iranians but victims of the iranian regime lies.

:lol: Yea sure label us as the victims of the iranian regime's lies! :lol:

• Advanced Member
What I don't like is Muslims coming to the West and lying that they like democracy and freedom, whereas lots of them, deep down, are filled with envy and violent hatred just like you 'UndercoverBrother'.

p.s.

I really hope that you're not going to show yourself up as a complete hypocrite by admitting that you actually choose to live in the West...

I think its just the opposite. They love freedom and democracy, but are loth to admit it. Lest they be labeled as sellouts.

IIRC, the UndercoverBrother "came out" and said he was living in the UK(?), a few threads back.

• Advanced Member
I think its just the opposite. They love freedom and democracy, but are loth to admit it. Lest they be labeled as sellouts.

IIRC, the UndercoverBrother "came out" and said he was living in the UK(?), a few threads back.

Of course they love living in the West. They just hate the West.

When I was in primary school, there was this dirty kid from a dysfunctional family in my class. My Mom invited him to our house because she felt sorry for him. I tried to be kind to him, but all he did was mess up my room, steal stuff, beat me up and break my toys.

Deep down, I think that there's some of that dirty kid from the dysfunctional family in many of the Muslims living in Europe.

They like our 'house', but they want to destroy it. They want to make it the same as 'back home'. Then they won't feel inferior.

It's sad, but you can’t get away from the Muslim condition, characterized by self-pity, victim hood, jealousy, resentment, anger and ultimately, aggression and violence.

It’s hopeless.

Edited by Rezz

At least undercoverbrother is honest compared to the other people on this forum. He admits that islam is a hateful and violent religion and that all it wants to do is dominate the world.

The reason why they hate israel and the us so much is cause those two countries beat them down like dogs and they are foaming at the mouth from the humiliation.

• Advanced Member

I AM DEAD CERTAIN, THAT AYATULLAH KHAMENE'I NEVER SUCH SAID. TO ATTACK ANY US INTEREST IN OTHER COUNTRIES WILL MAKE A CONFRONTATION AMONG THE COUNTRIES. HOW COME, AN HONOR MAN SUCH HIM GIVE SUCH INSTRUCTION TO ATTACK US FACILITIES...CUZ IT SAME LIKE HE CALLED FOR SOME FATWAS.

U R THE ONE WHO GOTTA BE VERY CAREFUL TO QUOTE ANY STATEMENTS U TAKE FROM WESTERN MASS MEDIA. :blush:

Thank you, its good to seem some adults actually do visit the forum on occasion.

Oh yea corrupt government! ROFL maybe you should look at Eygpt, Saudi Arabia, Jordon, Pakistan, and many other so called Muslim countries for corruption then talk!

Find me one time where Iran has Directly worked with US or any other evil powers?

Lets see your history!

Nice re-direct attempt. The thread is about iran. If you want to discuss other nations, start a new thread about them.

• Veteran Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

To Curious: Islam is not necessarily a religion of peace. We strive for peace, but justice is more necessary than peace. We can't sit idly by and do nothing while people are suffering in the world under oppression. We learn from the message of Imaam Husain (as) that we must stand up against injustice and fight with everything we have and be willing to die to bring justice and peace to the world.

• Advanced Member

Ok seriously, what's with the ******* trolling on this forum lately, saying "Islam spouts hatred, is not the religion of peace" without any valid argument is clearly grounds for trolling as you're just trying to annoy or offend the muslims here. I hope the mods clean this place up.

Edited by askar_r
  • Advanced Member
Just pointing out the irony actually.

Religion of Peace? :unsure:

Religion of Pieces? :unsure:

The people can be divided into two broad categories, peaceful and violent. The peace can never be maintained in any society utill violence is suppressed completely . In order to suppress violence and undo insecurity the use of weapon (in extreme cases of course) is allowed in all societies and countries irrespective of their religion or race. That is why armed police is used to quell internal violence and armed forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) are used to deter external threats in all countries.

The display of a gun by Sayyid Ali Khamanai or any prayer leader during “Juma” prayer is meant to send strong message to external and internal enemies of peace to think twice before carrying out any terrorist activity against the Islamic republic. This is clearly in line with Islam which declares open war against those who cause “fasaad” (terrorism) on earth. There many verses in Quran regarding this subject. Also, only defensive war is allowed and aggression against any country or people is strictly forbidden in Islam.

Thus, there is not a shred of doubt that Islam is a religion of peace. If holding guns means terrorism then every country which has police and armed forces is a terrorist country. It in fact means the whole World is terrorist, which is certainly ridiculous.

Edited by Sayyid
  • Advanced Member
The people can be divided into two broad categories, peaceful and violent. The peace can never be maintained in any society utill violence is suppressed completely . In order to suppress violence and undo insecurity the use of weapon (in extreme cases of course) is allowed in all societies and countries irrespective of their religion or race. That is why armed police is used to quell internal violence and armed forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) are used to deter external threats in all countries.

The display of a gun by Sayyid Ali Khamanai or any prayer leader during “Juma” prayer is meant to send strong message to external and internal enemies of peace to think twice before carrying out any terrorist activity against the Islamic republic. This is clearly in line with Islam which declares open war against those who cause “fasaad” (terrorism) on earth. There many verses in Quran regarding this subject. Also, only defensive war is allowed and aggression against any country or people is strictly forbidden in Islam.

Thus, there is not a shred of doubt that Islam is a religion of peace. If holding guns means terrorism then every country which has police and armed forces is a terrorist country. It in fact means the whole World is terrorist, which is certainly ridiculous.

Don't you just love 'Muslim-logic"?

:!!!:

Ok seriously, what's with the ******* trolling on this forum lately, saying "Islam spouts hatred, is not the religion of peace" without any valid argument is clearly grounds for trolling as you're just trying to annoy or offend the muslims here. I hope the mods clean this place up.

Then why won't you prove us troll wrong then? make an effort for once instead of whining as usual.

again. A country is secular and can do that. WHEN YOU TIE YOUR RELIGION DIRECTLY TO WEAPONS AND VIOLENCE IT SEEMS TO BE RIDICULOUS TO CALL IT THE RELIGION OF PEACE!