Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Mossad Assassinates Iranian Nuclear Scientist

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
LAHORE: A prize-winning Iranian nuclear scientist has probably been assassinated by Israeli intelligence agency Mossad, reports the Sunday Times, citing an intelligence source.

Link to story

I wonder what on earth possessed the Israelis to do such a paranoid and illegitimate thing!

Fancy, killing a nuclear scientist, from a rabidly hostile country which funds and arms terrorist groups against you, which calls for you to be wiped off the face of the earth, while at the same time as trying to develop a nuclear capability.

Those darned Israelis. Just wait until Iran gets REALLY cross and gets its revenge, with all its high tech weaponry and stuff.

Grrrrr! :mad:

(Sarcastic enough?)

:P

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Goes to show how accurate the drones really are :lol:

-The Afghans managed to use the same rusty 20 year old weaponry to chase out the Americans from most of Afghanistan

really, the americans are out of afghanistan? thats news to me and probably to the american army as well. someone should tell all those troops that they are out of there.

• Advanced Member
yes, i forgot. the israelis post up all the weapons and ways they were used on the web. all nations do that. :lol:

Israel were forced to reveal what weapons they used because of the civilan damage. Charities like Redcross demanded to know the weapon use and that is why we find this article released on BBC two days ago! :) I wonder how does BBC know that Israel broke arms deal with US. Is it because Israel revealed before what they used? I think so too!

if israel lost the war why is lebanon in such a shamble and nasrallah is hiding in a bunker somwhere while admitting that kidnapping the soldiers was a mistake?

the israeli chief of staff resigned cause he made mistakes, he took the aerial option instead of the ground option. the staff wasn't satisfied with his performance so he resigned. simple.

Maybe you are dumb and blind at the same time! Sayed Hasan Nasrullah came out and gave a speech for the anti government demonstrators a week or so ago which was broadcasted live from the heart of Beirut and then a week later he gave another interview!

And if you are talking about during the war then tell me where was he giving interviews from? I mean Israel openly claimed that then bombed the bunker so hence this shows he wasnt hiding after all ;)

Lebanon is in shambles? Have you visited Lebanon after the war? If not then please I suggest you go and see then speak!

Yea we all know what would have happened had they taken the ground option! :lol: lets not go back to the 1980s!

Edited by A follower
Guest DjibrilCisse
I wonder what on earth possessed the Israelis to do such a paranoid and illegitimate thing!

Fancy, killing a nuclear scientist, from a rabidly hostile country which funds and arms terrorist groups against you, which calls for you to be wiped off the face of the earth, while at the same time as trying to develop a nuclear capability.

Those darned Israelis. Just wait until Iran gets REALLY cross and gets its revenge, with all its high tech weaponry and stuff.

Grrrrr! realmad.gif

(Sarcastic enough?)

Rezz, for someone who continously tries to tell other people they're unintelligent, that was a weak post.
really, the americans are out of afghanistan? thats news to me and probably to the american army as well. someone should tell all those troops that they are out of there.

Most of Afghanistan (if you read carefully!). Apart from Kabul, most of Afghanistan is in the hands of Afghans.

Israel were forced to reveal what weapons they used because of the civilan damage. Charities like Redcross demanded to know the weapon use and that is why we find this article released on BBC two days ago! :) I wonder how does BBC know that Israel broke arms deal with US. Is it because Israel revealed before what they used? I think so too!

Maybe you are dumb and blind at the same time! Sayed Hasan Nasrullah came out and gave a speech for the anti government demonstrators a week or so ago which was broadcasted live from the heart of Beirut and then a week later he gave another interview!

Lebanon is in shambles? Have you visited Lebanon after the war? If not then please I suggest you go and see then speak!

Yea we all know what would have happened had they taken the ground option! :lol: lets not go back to the 1980s!

they revealed munitions used not the equipement they use to deliver it.

lebanon is a wreck, thats why its taking donations from foreign nations to help rebuild.

back to the 1980's? you mean when the israelis went all the way to beirut and then took control of all south lebanon? i gues you are right, you would not want to go back to the 1980's.

face it, arabs are like rabid dogs who think they can take on a bear and brag about it every time they get their asses handed to them. if you are so brave and strong how come iran could not defeat iraq in 9 years while the us whopped iraq in a couple of months and how come the palestinians aren't free?

• Advanced Member
they revealed munitions used not the equipement they use to deliver it.

Can you tell which weapon is used by just looking at the ammo? Considering such high tech weapons are now avaliable!

lebanon is a wreck, thats why its taking donations from foreign nations to help rebuild.
Really I missed that part which news agency reported that? :huh:
back to the 1980's? you mean when the israelis went all the way to beirut and then took control of all south lebanon? i gues you are right, you would not want to go back to the 1980's.

Oh you only remember one side of the story how shameful! Did you forget how long it took Israel to get the dead bodies out? What happened there? Dont boast by just stating one side of the story!

face it, arabs are like rabid dogs who think they can take on a bear and brag about it every time they get their asses handed to them. if you are so brave and strong how come iran could not defeat iraq in 9 years while the us whopped iraq in a couple of months and how come the palestinians aren't free?

Iran whooped Iraq in the 9 year war hence Saddam went to US begging asking them to stop the war! Saddam was already thrown back to the Iraqi borders but yet Iran wanted to finish him off once and for all but no the US couldnt let their puppy be killed! Maybe you need to read first properly!

US took a few months in Iraq because there was no resistance! All the army surrendered or bribed! That is not an invasion by any means! If you think Iran will go down that easily then keep dreaming! :lol:

Guest DjibrilCisse
Israel takes donations too :lol:
face it, arabs are like rabid dogs who think they can take on a bear and brag about it every time they get their asses handed to them. if you are so brave and strong how come iran could not defeat iraq in 9 years

Iran isn't Arab.

Iraq is Arab.

:lol:

while the us whopped iraq in a couple of months and how come the palestinians aren't free?

The US didn't exactly face any opposition did they? They dropped some arial bombs, bombed some hospitals, schools, hotels, walked into Iraq, had a few fights with civilians, and then declared victory.

Iran, fresh out of a revolution, held off Iraq, backed by the US and allies, and held them off for several years.

As for the Palestinians, it seems that they aren't counted as human beings under the UN Laws, otherwise Israel would have been tried for the 60 or so war crimes it has committed.

• Advanced Member

Hey sixdays, chill. Arabs (and more recently Iranians) have been threatening to destroy Israel for decades. Try to understand their bravado. It must be pretty humiliating for them to constantly get their asses kicked by the same Jews they're brought up to consider as inferior, scheming, scum. Third-rate weaponry and a regular trickle 'shaheed' cowards exploding in bakeries and cafes is really nothing to get worked up about.

p.s.

Are you actually in Israel? I'm visiting for my first time in March.

Is it safe to visit Jerusalem? How long is the trip from Eilat?

Can you tell which weapon is used by just looking at the ammo? Considering such high tech weapons are now avaliable!

Really I missed that part which news agency reported that? :huh:

Oh you only remember one side of the story how shameful! Did you forget how long it took Israel to get the dead bodies out? What happened there? Dont boast by just stating one side of the story!

Iran whooped Iraq in the 9 year war hence Saddam went to US begging asking them to stop the war! Saddam was already thrown back to the Iraqi borders but yet Iran wanted to finish him off once and for all but no the US couldnt let their puppy be killed! Maybe you need to read first properly!

US took a few months in Iraq because there was no resistance! All the army surrendered or bribed! That is not an invasion by any means! If you think Iran will go down that easily then keep dreaming! :lol:

you seem to have missed alot lately, http://www.voanews.com/english/2007-01-24-voa82.cfm

i didnt say who won the iran iraq war, just that it took 9 years to come to a conclusion while the americans whooped iraq in a couple of months.

israel humiliated lebanon in the 80's and you people are still whining over it.

Hey sixdays, chill. Arabs (and more recently Iranians) have been threatening to destroy Israel for decades. Try to understand their bravado. It must be pretty humiliating for them to constantly get their asses kicked by the same Jews they're brought up to consider as inferior, scheming, scum. Third-rate weaponry and a regular trickle 'shaheed' cowards exploding in bakeries and cafes is really nothing to get worked up about.

p.s.

Are you actually in Israel? I'm visiting for my first time in March.

Is it safe to visit Jerusalem? How long is the trip from Eilat?

no but i was there, jerusalem is safe to visit now since they closed the palestinians behind a wall.

eilat is like a 4 hour ride from jerusalem.

Guest DjibrilCisse

Whining? Forget the 80's, the Israelis ran from Lebanon just under 6 years ago! After throwing all the bombs they could, they STILL got kicked out of Lebanon just under 6 months ago.

Get with the times, son.

Israel takes donations too :lol:

Iran isn't Arab.

Iraq is Arab.

:lol:

The US didn't exactly face any opposition did they? They dropped some arial bombs, bombed some hospitals, schools, hotels, walked into Iraq, had a few fights with civilians, and then declared victory.

Iran, fresh out of a revolution, held off Iraq, backed by the US and allies, and held them off for several years.

As for the Palestinians, it seems that they aren't counted as human beings under the UN Laws, otherwise Israel would have been tried for the 60 or so war crimes it has committed.

difference is israel takes donations from jews not from people who pity them. israel actually contributes to science and the advancment of the human race, what have arabs brought us besides televised beheadings?

iran was backed up by the us and israel sold armas to iran. if you are too stupid to read the articles i posted about the subject (which u seem to be) then keep quiet.

Whining? Forget the 80's, the Israelis ran from Lebanon just under 6 years ago! After throwing all the bombs they could, they STILL got kicked out of Lebanon just under 6 months ago.

Get with the times, son.

actually they left lebanon cause it was too expensive to maintain an army there. since you arabs are so brave and strong how come you haven't wiped out israel off tha map yet? you are over 1 billion strong after all and israel is less then 7 million.

• Advanced Member
you seem to have missed alot lately, http://www.voanews.com/english/2007-01-24-voa82.cfm

Maybe you missed out the speech where Nasrullah said we shall rebuild everything from ourselves and not from money from others! So in all if the Lebanese government is being paid then its another matter. Did the Lebanese government or the Hizbullah ask for donations? No as I recall they didnt!

i didnt say who won the iran iraq war, just that it took 9 years to come to a conclusion while the americans whooped iraq in a couple of months.
If they whooped Iraq in a couple of months why are there dead bodies of US soldiers still coming out of Iraq? I mean according to you War has ended right!
israel humiliated lebanon in the 80's and you people are still whining over it.

They humiliated Lebanon so much that it took them 2 days to take out the dead bodies of their own!

Oh btw you just said that US is vastly Christian hence why do they give money to Israel? I mean on one hand you are saying only jews give so is US a jew and a christian now?

Edited by A follower
Maybe you missed out the speech where Nasrullah said we shall rebuild everything from ourselves and not from money from others! So in all if the Lebanese government is being paid then its another matter. Did the Lebanese government or the Hizbullah ask for donations? No as I recall they didnt!

If they whooped Iraq in a couple of months why are there dead bodies of US soldiers still coming out of Iraq? I mean according to you War has ended right!

They humiliated Lebanon so much that it took them 2 days to take out the dead bodies of their own!

Oh btw you just said that US is vastly Christian hence why do they give money to Israel? I mean on one hand you are saying only jews give so is US a jew and a christian now?

funny he should say that when he accepts millions from iran. quite the hypocrite.

they have troops in iraq cause they want to restore order and put a government in place. there is a difference between military victory and conquest.

the us gives israel money which in terms it uses to reasearch new weapons and to buy weapons only from american companies. you are all over the place. why aren't muslims cabaple of coherent thinking?

Guest DjibrilCisse
difference is israel takes donations from jews not from people who pity them. israel actually contributes to science and the advancment of the human race, what have arabs brought us besides televised beheadings?
I didn't realise that the US governement was jewish. (And then you say that the dominant religion is Christianity :lol: )
iran was backed up by the us and israel sold armas to iran. if you are too stupid to read the articles i posted about the subject (which u seem to be) then keep quiet.

You claimed Iraq wasn't backed by the US. Your claims were countered. The US and Israel sold arms to Iran? Yes, but only because they hoped to release hostages (which they didn't manage to do!). The US backing was for Saddam, however, and it is the US that enabled Saddam to get chemical/biological weapons, among others.

actually they left lebanon cause it was too expensive to maintain an army there.
Expensive in all senses of the word :lol:
since you arabs are so brave and strong how come you haven't wiped out israel off tha map yet? you are over 1 billion strong after all and israel is less then 7 million.

To misquote your previous statement:

why do you idiots always assume that people who don't agree with your dim witted opinions are arabs? :lol:

• Advanced Member
funny he should say that when he accepts millions from iran. quite the hypocrite.

You got proof that he accepts money from Iran? The last time I saw Iran give money was to hamas to set up their government I didnt see them giving money to Hizbullah. Btw Iran gives openly and not through the backdoor like US do for Israel.

they have troops in iraq cause they want to restore order and put a government in place. there is a difference between military victory and conquest.
Restore order means peace keeping so earlier you said that peace keeping was not the plan so are you lying now?
the us gives israel money which in terms it uses to reasearch new weapons and to buy weapons only from american companies. you are all over the place. why aren't muslims cabaple of coherent thinking?

Isreal uses US money to research new weapons? US spends $3 billions on producing Defense artillery and other high tech weapons so why the heck would they need to give money to Israel for making weapons? That is like paying someone and also doing the same thing yourself! Maybe non muslims like you suffer from Logical thinking!

• Advanced Member
US spends $3 billions on producing Defense artillery and other high tech weapons so why the heck would they need to give money to Israel for making weapons? That is like paying someone and also doing the same thing yourself! Maybe non muslims like you suffer from Logical thinking!

The US does give money to Israel to perform R&D on weapons, two prominent US funded projects inlucde the Arrow ABM and axed Lavi fighter.

• Veteran Member

Grrrrr! :mad:

(Sarcastic enough?)

:P

hmmm - according to that logic it would be reasonable and just to go out and kill any British or American scientist becaue the US and Britain are in the habit of invading other countries in the region, and are constantly threatening to invade Iran.

But I am sure he wouldn't want that standard to be applied for them.

I guess this is this idiot's idea of logic and fair play.

Or maybe it is based on the vaunted European doctrine of "tolerance", being the most tolerant people in the world and all.

(snicker)

Oh, by the way, only one country has ever been convicted of "terrorism" at the international court of justice at the Hague, does anyone care to guess who that was?

I'll give you all a hint, the name begins with the word "United", not "Islamic".

Edited by Greg Potemkin
Wow, "curious infidel", "rezz", "sixdays" all the idiots come out with their idiotic statements on this thread.

Where are saleem muhammed and wisken?

Actually Greg, you need to pay more attention. I've hardly commented on this thread. Just within the first five, and about #53 or so.

And nothing I have said has expressed my opinion whatsoever. Minus calling Lester a nerd. Which, from his comment, is pretty obvious.

Besides Greg! This Thread is about Mossad killing an Iranian. I am waiting for you to praise the next Suicide bomber that killes 6 Jews on a bus.

Edited by Curious Infidel
  • Advanced Member
Actually Greg, you need to pay more attention. I've hardly commented on this thread. Just within the first five, and about #53 or so.

And nothing I have said has expressed my opinion whatsoever. Minus calling Lester a nerd. Which, from his comment, is pretty obvious.

Besides Greg! This Thread is about Mossad killing an Iranian. I am waiting for you to praise the next Suicide bomber that killes 6 Jews on a bus.

"(snicker...snicker...snicker)"

Its kinda hard for Greg to pay attention....

Greg is in his own little "Groundhog Day" kind of hell. He goes to sleep each night hoping to wake up and find a world without the evil US/Zionist combine on the map anymore.

Unfortunately for him, its not gonna happen anytime soon.

(snicker... muhaha.gif....snicker)

• Veteran Member
wow, I guess everyone that doesen't agree with your racist ideology is an idiot to you.

have you looked at your post you inbred redneck?

"racist ideology"? Can you explain that claim, or are you just a babbling idiot? Or perhaps you are the same idiot who used to try and give American patriotism a bad name by posting under the name "US Patriot"?

"racist ideology"? Can you explain that claim, or are you just a babbling idiot? Or perhaps you are the same idiot who used to try and give American patriotism a bad name by posting under the name "US Patriot"?

face it old man, you are rabidly antisemitic. did the mossad assasinate the few brain cells you were born with cause you sound like one of those inbred hicks from the south.

• Veteran Member
face it old man, you are rabidly antisemitic. did the mossad assasinate the few brain cells you were born with cause you sound like one of those inbred hicks from the south.

I thought that you were just a babbling idiot - now you've confirmed it.

Thanks

Edited by Greg Potemkin
  • Advanced Member
"(snicker...snicker...snicker)"

Its kinda hard for Greg to pay attention....

Greg is in his own little "Groundhog Day" kind of hell. He goes to sleep each night hoping to wake up and find a world without the evil US/Zionist combine on the map anymore.

Unfortunately for him, its not gonna happen anytime soon.

(snicker... ....snicker)

Teeeheeeheee, wow you seem to be the more rational ape I've seen around. Do you go to sleep having wet dreams about Iran being nuked by Zionists and American forces, and have an epiphany the next morning thinking, wow maybe i should turn on Fox channel to see the latest; of the latest American crusades? Hi-ho-here we go. Oh wait, i was mistaken, Bushy conspiracies.

I didn't know Anti-Antisemitism was limited to Zionists :huh:

Curious and Sixdays, stop looking up the old man's kilt. Naughty boys.

pwned.jpg