Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Islamic Republic To Announce Giant Achievments In Coming Days

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Giant Achievements to Be Gifted to Iranians in Coming Days

TEHRAN (Fars News Agency)- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said that his administration is going to publicize the country's remarkable progresses and achievements within the coming days.

Addressing an inaugural ceremony marking the operation of 'Jegin' Dam in Bashagard in Iran's southern province of Hormozgan on Saturday, Ahmadinejad stated that bullying powers and those who pursue ill intentions always seek to destroy the free nations' feeling of self-confidence.

"The world should know today that the capable Iranian nation, relying on its own youths and scientists, has now conquered the peaks of knowledge and science," he said.

"During the current week, we are going to announce to the Iranian nation the great achievements the country has made to tell the world that when a nation decides to stand on its own feet to climb up the peaks, God helps it and that nation will embrace victory," the Iranian president further stated.

Ahmadinejad also mentioned that one such victory has been in the field of nuclear technology, and pointing to enemies' threats and the recent UN Security Council Resolution 1737 which has called for a ban on nuclear aids to Iran, he said, "Iran never expects you to help it as you have never helped nations to make progress."

The Iranian president also reiterated that the February 11 is the day when the Iranian nation's inalienable right to access and use nuclear technology will be established.

February 11 is the final day of what Iranians call as the Ten Days of Fajr (also known as the Ten-Day Dawn), marking the anniversary of the victory of the Islamic Revolution in Iran in 1979, when the revolutionary Iranians led by the late Founder of the Islamic Republic Ayatollah Khomeini dethroned the US-backed Shah and not only made him the last king of the Pahlavi dynasty, but also put an end to 25 centuries of kingship in Iran.

The Ten Days of Fajr are celebrated annually in Iran and President Ahmadinejad has promised the nation to establish the country's nuclear rights during the same period. "The Iranian nation will celebrate stabilization and establishment of its nuclear rights during the Ten-Day Dawn," Ahmadinejad has earlier said.

http://www.farsnews.com/English/newstext.php?nn=8511140484

----------------------------------------

Iran to Conquer Peaks of Progress Soon

TEHRAN (Fars News Agency)- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad stressed his administration's unlimited support for scientific progress and research, promising that Iran would conquer peaks of progress earlier than what is stipulated in the country's 20-year vision plan.

Addressing a ceremony at Tehran's Imam Khomeini Hospital to honor a giant medical innovation and progress in the the treatment of spinal cord injuries, Ahmadinejad extended his congratulations to the nation and medical community on the occasion, and viewed the achievement as a fruit of self-belief and self-confidence.

"According to our country's 20-year vision plan, we have to reach the highest levels of science in the region within the said period, but Iran is today moving towards this goal at a higher pace than what was envisaged by those who regulated the plan," he mentioned.

"Hence, it is predicted that we will reach the heights of science earlier than the date stipulated in the plan," the president continued. The chief executive official also assured that his government will render full financial support to scientific and medical projects and activities.

http://www.farsnews.com/English/newstext.php?nn=8511150435

Edited by MajiC
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member

Iran Unveils Herbal Remedy Against Aids:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/070203/heal...medicine_health

Iran Introduces Revolutionary Innovation in Repairing Cord Injuries:

http://www.farsnews.com/English/newstext.php?nn=8511150448

Let's see what the next week brings. Each announcement serving as a dagger deep in the hearts of Iran's enemies who have attempted effortlessly to deny it the right to scientific progress. Gob bless sanctions.

Edited by MajiC
  • Advanced Member
This is all well and good, but will those plans materialize if Ahmadinejad does not control his rhetoric?

Am I the only person here who ever visits and does work in Iran?

I was there for nearly a month last autumn.

It is a thoroughly backward, third-world country, with a level of official incompetence and corruption to embarrass sub-Saharan Africa. I saw buildings being built that would be torn down as illegal by the most wretched African country. I saw roads built without drainage so they became rivers during heavy rain. A Dutch engineer and I spent hours laughing at the pitiful build quality of roads, buildings and even cars assembled in Iran. It has to bee seen to be believed.

It makes a man want to weep when you see their ancient (pre-Islamic) structures and read about the elegant and advanced civilisation they used to have.

The Iranian people I talked to (and I talked to loads) couldn't stand Ahamdinejad, but only voted for him because they believed Rafsanjani was a crook.

But hey, keep reading the Government propaganda sites. Post them here because that makes them seem more true.

Then its all good, isn’t it?.

• Advanced Member
The amount of Iranians you can speak to is limited though.

The only way I know how to perceive the world is through reliable media, respectable books and personal interaction.

Believe it or not DjibrilCisse, I am far more open-minded than you would think. I've been to Iran. I know what I saw. I know what I heard. No, I did not speak to every person in that country, but the experience and views of people I spoke to absolutely supported what I had read and heard in the media.

Now the debate shouldn’t be about the undeniable fact that Iran is a corrupt and dysfunctional hell-hole. That is a simple fact.

The debate should be whether it is the way it is because it follows Islamic ideology (my view) or because it isn’t Islamic enough (I suspect, your view).

• Advanced Member
The only way I know how to perceive the world is through reliable media, respectable books and personal interaction.

Believe it or not DjibrilCisse, I am far more open-minded than you would think. I've been to Iran. I know what I saw. I know what I heard. No, I did not speak to every person in that country, but the experience and views of people I spoke to absolutely supported what I had read and heard in the media.

Similarly, there are countless other Iranians, not necessarily supportive of the Government, secular like yourself, who have narrated different experiences to yours and ones which are absolutely contrary to what the media portrays.

• Advanced Member

I as an iranian completely disagree with Rezz and his views.

simple minded generalization, there are good and bad places in iran.

For instance Kish is not the same as Tehran nor are the two the same as Shomal, when it comes to infrastructure, investment and even the peoples mentality.

so no, iran is not a "hellhole" as you call it, it is actually a gorgeous country with great achievements, mostly not being pre-islamic since you also seem to stress but post islamic.

Most people also didnt vote for ahmadinejad because rafsanjani was a "crook" but because they believed ahmadinejad is going to bring economic improvements and most people that voted for him are conservative people who also share his views wich are similar to Khomeinis ®

• Advanced Member

"The world should know today that the capable Iranian nation, relying on its own youths and scientists, has now conquered the peaks of knowledge and science," he said.

the peaks of knowledge....? oh please....

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Socrates (469 BC - 399 BC)

• Advanced Member
I as an iranian completely disagree with Rezz and his views.

simple minded generalization, there are good and bad places in iran.

For instance Kish is not the same as Tehran nor are the two the same as Shomal, when it comes to infrastructure, investment and even the peoples mentality.

so no, iran is not a "hellhole" as you call it, it is actually a gorgeous country with great achievements, mostly not being pre-islamic since you also seem to stress but post islamic.

Most people also didnt vote for ahmadinejad because rafsanjani was a "crook" but because they believed ahmadinejad is going to bring economic improvements and most people that voted for him are conservative people who also share his views wich are similar to Khomeinis ®

I've never had any reason to go to Kish, but I did go to Shomal (Caspian Sea) for the post-Ramadan holiday (can't recall the name of the festival). It was the most frightening journey of my life, but let's not get into Iranian driving.

The area is indeed very beautiful on the surface, as is much of Iran. But everywhere you went, every pavement, every beach, every mountain path, every small river was piled high with rubbish and filth. I've done "third world" before in India, Sri Lanka, Egypt and sub-Saharan Africa. Iran beats them all for filth and broken roads, not to mention the toilets! :sick:

My point is not to knock Iran, or the Iranian people (whom I have a lot of affection for), but to try to understand what makes a society behave in the way it does.

Yes, poverty and education have an effect, but I have been to far poorer and less educated places where lying, cheating, corruption and throwing rubbish everywhere do no reach the levels I experienced in Iran.

The issue here is culture and values. It’s a long discussion (perhaps worthy of another thread), but I sincerely believe that Islamic culture and values has forged the attitudes and behaviours of Iranians, just as centuries of Judeo-Christian values have forged the attitude and behaviours of Europeans and Americans. And I believe that history has shown, which set of culture and values is a more successful and desirable basis for a civil society.

After all, how many ex-pat Iranians are going back to Iran? And how many people from Muslim countries, rich and poor, are beating down the doors to the West, trying to get in?

Do you ever ask yourself, honestly, what the US would have looked like if the Pilgrim Fathers had been Muslims? If the Constitution and Bill of Rights had been drafted by Ayatollahs?

Edited by Rezz
  • Advanced Member

"Rezz's" signature speaks for itself does it not? The usual rethoric you hear from anti-Islamic Republic people. The messenger is suspect, so verify before accepting anything this guy says. And there are enough verifications to the contrary to "Rezz's" supposed experience.

Am I the only person here who ever visits and does work in Iran?

I was there for nearly a month last autumn.

It is a thoroughly backward, third-world country, with a level of official incompetence and corruption to embarrass sub-Saharan Africa. I saw buildings being built that would be torn down as illegal by the most wretched African country. I saw roads built without drainage so they became rivers during heavy rain. A Dutch engineer and I spent hours laughing at the pitiful build quality of roads, buildings and even cars assembled in Iran. It has to bee seen to be believed.

It makes a man want to weep when you see their ancient (pre-Islamic) structures and read about the elegant and advanced civilisation they used to have.

The Iranian people I talked to (and I talked to loads) couldn't stand Ahamdinejad, but only voted for him because they believed Rafsanjani was a crook.

But hey, keep reading the Government propaganda sites. Post them here because that makes them seem more true.

Then its all good, isn’t it?.

Your officially the biggest liar in Shiachat, congrats! you can fool many people, but not those of us that has been in Iran ;) You don't know jack about roads, cars nor buildings, coming here pretending to be a engineer. Either that or your pretending to be very smart and clever, however you have shown the type of class and character you have in Shiachat, so i suggest you change your nick, come back and try again.

ALL countries have infrastructure errors, don't over do it. Reading the news bridges collapse, buildings fall apart every where in the world. Why don't you just admit that your job on Shiachat is to talk trash and make ISLAM and Islamic people look bad, instead of being constructive and talk the truth? If you and your Zionist masters stop messing up Islamic countries with boycotts and bombs, they might get somewhere a little faster than they already have.

• Advanced Member
Your officially the biggest liar in Shiachat, congrats! you can fool many people, but not those of us that has been in Iran ;) You don't know jack about roads, cars nor buildings, coming here pretending to be a engineer. Either that or your pretending to be very smart and clever, however you have shown the type of class and character you have in Shiachat, so i suggest you change your nick, come back and try again.

ALL countries have infrastructure errors, don't over do it. Reading the news bridges collapse, buildings fall apart every where in the world. Why don't you just admit that your job on Shiachat is to talk trash and make ISLAM and Islamic people look bad, instead of being constructive and talk the truth? If you and your Zionist masters stop messing up Islamic countries with boycotts and bombs, they might get somewhere a little faster than they already have.

Oh dear. Only when someone is bankrupt of rational debate do they turn to accusing others of being liars. The same people who accuse completely rational media and press reports of being "lies" preferring to believe irrational fairy stories and conspiracy theories. It is, sadly, too often the Muslim way.

Lying is so against my culture and values 'repenter'. I don't do it, and if I did, then hell, don’t you think that I would make myself more interesting. And I'm not an engineer. I never said I was, not that it matters. My job means I travel a lot and sometimes I work with civil engineers. Sometimes I work in manufacturing. Sometimes I work in intensive farming. But I can certainly recognise a cracked road, a poorly built apartment block or an underpass built at Karaj without drainage so it turns to a deep pond every time it rains.

But if you are the type of person to shout "liar" when the chips are down, then you're really not even worth bothering with.

Oh dear. Only when someone is bankrupt of rational debate do they turn to accusing others of being liars. The same people who accuse completely rational media and press reports of being "lies" preferring to believe irrational fairy stories and conspiracy theories. It is, sadly, too often the Muslim way.

Lying is so against my culture and values 'repenter'. I don't do it, and if I did, then hell, don’t you think that I would make myself more interesting. And I'm not an engineer. I never said I was, not that it matters. My job means I travel a lot and sometimes I work with civil engineers. Sometimes I work in manufacturing. Sometimes I work in intensive farming. But I can certainly recognise a cracked road, a poorly built apartment block or an underpass built at Karaj without drainage so it turns to a deep pond every time it rains.

But if you are the type of person to shout "liar" when the chips are down, then you're really not even worth bothering with.

Just by saying completely rational media shows that you at least never went to school, or have taken any lessons in media and multimedia. First of all there is no such thing as rational media. News and newscast are never neutral, they always have a preferred side they lean on. And you know damn well that western media trashed Islam and Islamic world whenever it can get the chance.

It is, sadly, too often the Muslim way

OH please, mr.ItravelTheWorld. If you actually did travel the world, and did go amongst the people of the world you would notice that most people HATE the american way of life, and way of thinking, their values(which your so proud of). Most people that go to the US regret it, and wish they never believed in the fantastic view of USA that the Hollywood presents to the world. Every place America and its allies has put its foot down has been destroyed and oppressed. The Indians that is now extinct. South Americans which most of them hate America. Not to mention all the colonies. middle east(lets not go to detail there, because you'll lose that match) What country would like your way of life? Where money, sex and power is top three goals in life? What country would like your way of thinking, where democracy is mistaken for anarchy. Who would want to have your values, where 50% of your marriages end up in divorce, people get murdered in the streets and schools everyday, people have their kids kidnapped and 1% of your population is in jail, and 10% is in foreign countries killing people.

You talk about backwards country, your idea of developed is twisted, having the highest building, best roads, nicest cities doesn't make you developed, specially when the money used to make it is blood money. Development is becoming better human, being a person, developing a society that has understanding of the todays world, not trying to step on everyone else to get to the top and valuing other things than money sex and power.

Everything the west(specially US and UK) has was made by the blood of others, not to mention from their lands and their belongings. From the African gold and minerals, to the oilfields in the middle east.

Speaking of which, Iran has developed more in 25 years than US did in 100, and that with boycotts and without invading other countries.

Do you ever ask yourself, honestly, what the US would have looked like if the Pilgrim Fathers had been Muslims? If the Constitution and Bill of Rights had been drafted by Ayatollahs?

The Indians would still be alive?? No Slavery of blacks? No world domination? No invading of foreign lands??? Just guessing here ;)

Lying is so against my culture and values 'repenter'. I don't do it, and if I did, then hell, don’t you think that I would make myself more interesting.

If that is the case, which i highly doubt, then you must be a very arrogant and narrow minded that you actually believe the stuff you say.

But I can certainly recognize a cracked road, a poorly built apartment block or an underpass built at Karaj without drainage so it turns to a deep pond every time it rains.

Ok my father is a civil engineer, and i AM a engineer, and any educated person in here can tell you that cracked roads is something you can find anywhere, even in Bel Air California. Ive traveled the world alot my self, and ive seen ALOT of [Edited Out]py places and infrastructure, and most of it in the US and France. Ive been to places in US where you can smell the sewage on the entire street, where houses dont have doors, and roads where you don't know where one side begins and where it stops. So save it. Be a person and congratulate that they found a way to make life easier for people.

Edited by repenter

actually one of my best freinds is iranian. he fled the country 5 years ago and now he smuggles people out of iran and into canada by providing them with fake papers and organising flights for them through turkey.

i respect that man, he is one of the ballsiest and honest person i know and i hope most iranians are like him instead of like you zealots on shia chat that have your heads stuck so deep up your asses.

Guest DjibrilCisse
...and now he smuggles people out of iran and into canada by providing them with fake papers and organising flights for them through turkey.

i respect that man, he is one of the ballsiest and honest person i know...

Sounds like the next Honest Abe

• Advanced Member
Sounds like the next Honest Abe

Nah bro DJ you got it wrong!

Firstly Sixdays is making a generalisation that the Shias on this Forum are Iranians which is dumb assumption!

Next a person who ran away from his own country and smuggles people out of a country is an honest person according to Sixdays! Wow you cannot get any honest than that!

I guess we should call him an honest Gusano! Thats a worthy title for him!

Edited by A follower
Nah bro DJ you got it wrong!

Firstly Sixdays is making a generalisation that the Shias on this Forum are Iranians which is dumb assumption!

Next a person who ran away from his own country and smuggles people out of a country is an honest person according to Sixdays! Wow you cannot get any honest than that!

I guess we should call him an honest Gusano! Thats a worthy title for him!

yes he is dishonest cause he helps people flee that miserable excuse for a country. and i made the assumption that most shias on this forum are pro iran not iranians. unlike you, i dont make stupid assumptions.

Speaking of which, Iran has developed more in 25 years than US did in 100, and that with boycotts and without invading other countries.
Developed more? How so? Their economy is in the tanks. Drug use is rampant. Unemployment is high. If anything, they've been going down hill.

Well the constitution and the Bill of Rights could NEVER have been written by an Ayatollah now could it? Why? Because the US recognizes the seperation of Church and State something in which Ayatollah SHOULD support, but do not.

Developed more? How so? Their economy is in the tanks. Drug use is rampant. Unemployment is high. If anything, they've been going down hill.

is that what Fox News told you? or did you actually do some objective studying?

Well the constitution and the Bill of Rights could NEVER have been written by an Ayatollah now could it? Why? Because the US recognizes the seperation of Church and State something in which Ayatollah SHOULD support, but do not.

Yes and that is why you can trash talk jesus christ and burn the bible without anyone saying anything. Which is why most people are born Christian and die sinnfully atheists. The state is supposed to be a father figure for the people. If the father is Godless and Randomly chosen from amongst the white rich families you cant expect more from the children can you!

is that what Fox News told you? or did you actually do some objective studying?

Actually thats what a well respected Mod of this very site told me after a VERY recent trip there. As well as my Iranian professors.

Yes and that is why you can trash talk jesus christ and burn the bible without anyone saying anything. Which is why most people are born Christian and die sinnfully atheists. The state is supposed to be a father figure for the people. If the father is Godless and Randomly chosen from amongst the white rich families you cant expect more from the children can you!

Indeed. You can make fun of the Bible if you don't believe in it. And no one will kill you because of it. Meanwhile the "Religion of Peace" adherents rioted world wide and killed people over a cartoon.

The State is NOT a father figure for the people. Thats Stalin talking. The state should do nothing more than provide the stability for us to live our lives.

And dying sinfully? I'd be far more worried for your own religion brother, of which millions upon millions of your co-religionists celebrate beheadings, carbombs, and suicide bombers. Look at how many members of this very site "abhor" the violence of Al-Qaeda yet have a picture of an AK-47 with God written next to it in their avatar and signatues.

Edited by Curious Infidel
  • Advanced Member

----------------------------------------

Iran to Conquer Peaks of Progress Soon

Following these marvelous and stupendous achievements all western hating Iranian expats are forming a line to go back to the glorious nation of Iran to....mmmmmmaybe not.

Iran would do well to focus on the impending economic crisis (runaway inflation of >15%, rising unemployment levels, flight of capital, lack of investment in energy industry which is heading for a collapse etc etc) which would only be compounded by their youth bulge instead of empty bravado.

Actually thats what a well respected Mod of this very site told me after a VERY recent trip there. As well as my Iranian professors.

Indeed. You can make fun of the Bible if you don't believe in it. And no one will kill you because of it. Meanwhile the "Religion of Peace" adherents rioted world wide and killed people over a cartoon.

The State is NOT a father figure for the people. Thats Stalin talking. The state should do nothing more than provide the stability for us to live our lives.

And dying sinfully? I'd be far more worried for your own religion brother, of which millions upon millions of your co-religionists celebrate beheadings, carbombs, and suicide bombers. Look at how many members of this very site "abhor" the violence of Al-Qaeda yet have a picture of an AK-47 with God written next to it in their avatar and signatues.

We consider the bible and quran more holy and valuable than you then :) And oh pleeeease. Your state has killed more than all the countries added together. Lets not do a body count, you will lose. Lets not count how many children Bush alone has killed in the name of Jesus Christ.

Thats what fathers do!!!!

And dying sinfully? I'd be far more worried for your own religion brother, of which millions upon millions of your co-religionists celebrate beheadings, carbombs, and suicide bombers.
Again lets not do a body count, you will lose by far greater numbers. YES we support beheading of murderers, and rapists and drug dealers. I don't want to go into the issue about carbombs and suicide bombers, because i live int he west, and im not free to speak about this.
Look at how many members of this very site "abhor" the violence of Al-Qaeda yet have a picture of an AK-47 with God written next to it in their avatar and signatues.

YES this is islam!!! we will FIGHT oppression in the name of Allah! today its ak47, 100 years ago it was a sword, and in 100 years it will be a laser gun! A knife can be used to kill someone, it can also be used to save a human in the operation room. Same goes for Guns, it can be used to kill innocent children and woman OR defend from oppressors and rapists like your American forces. And you dont even have the decency to fight like men, cowards.

And oh pleeeease. Your state has killed more than all the countries added together. Lets not do a body count, you will lose. Lets not count how many children Bush alone has killed in the name of Jesus Christ.

I dunno about that. Iraqi Muslims killed over 1000 Iraqi Muslims last week alone. You gotta wake up pretty early in the morning to kill that many people. You set the bar too high for us.

YES we support beheading of murderers, and rapists and drug dealers.

And converts away from Islam, cartoonists, etc....

And you dont even have the decency to fight like men, cowards.

ahaha! This coming from a culture which embraces Suicide bombers? Thats not cowardice? :lol:

And oh pleeeease. Your state has killed more than all the countries added together. Lets not do a body count, you will lose. Lets not count how many children Bush alone has killed in the name of Jesus Christ.

I dunno about that. Iraqi Muslims killed over 1000 Iraqi Muslims last week alone. You gotta wake up pretty early in the morning to kill that many people. You set the bar too high for us.

YES we support beheading of murderers, and rapists and drug dealers.

And you dont even have the decency to fight like men, cowards.

ahaha! This coming from a culture which embraces Suicide bombers? Thats not cowardice? :lol:

• Veteran Member

Oh Good Lord! Where does this guy learn the meaning of words. One can argue whether it is a good idea, but to try and portray willingness to make the ultimate scacrifice as "cowardice"? Is Fox News really that mind numbing?

Edited by Greg Potemkin
  • Advanced Member
Oh Good Lord! Where does this guy learn the meaning of words. One can argue whether it is a good idea, but to try and portray willingness to make the ultimate scacrifice as "cowardice"? Is Fox News really that mind numbing?

Yeah. Instead of living and fighting for your cause like Gandhi, MLK, Mandela etc everyone should blow themselves up because that is the "ultimate scacrifice (sic)".

Give me friggin break. Lets do a 1 minute history lesson for you.

1. killed all the indians

2. killed and enslaved thousands of blacks

3. funded several evil regimes as saddam and shah of iran.

4. Vietnam where people got raped and killed and slaughtered.

5. Hiroshima and naga!!

6. Korea

7. Bosnia

8. Afghanistan(still killing)

9. Iraq(still killing)

And you really find the courage to stand there and blame people for being evil and coward when they so desperate that they are willing to strap on a bomb on themselves and fight back in such matter because they have no other choice? When you have your entire family killed and raped in front of you, you feel the urge to get back by any means necessary. It's easy for you to judge when you are sitting in your comfy chair not known what real pain and suffering is. Your manforged bible has tricked you good. If Jesus Christ had been given chance, he would have done the same thing to the romans and jews as Moses did to Pharaoh. And its hypocritical of you to blame others for being "violent" when your own government which you whom so insanely support is killing and has killed sooooo many in the name of Christianity every day. But you don't see many muslims trash talk Christianity as you trash talk Islam. It's called being human, and using your brain. You should try it once.

Give me friggin break. Lets do a 1 minute history lesson for you. YES! Good idea!

1. killed all the indians Actually. The VAST Majority of Indians were killed by disease. Read a book.

2. killed and enslaved thousands of blacks True. But applied to ALL European nations. Not just America

3. funded several evil regimes as saddam and shah of iran. By-products of taking down the Soviet Union

4. Vietnam where people got raped and killed and slaughtered. Wow like in any war? Desperate?

5. Hiroshima and naga!! Ended World War II. Saved over 1 million lives at least

6. Korea Um. Defended the South from Insane "Supreme Leader" (sound familiar?)

7. Bosnia Ended the slaughter of Muslims while Europe did nothing

8. Afghanistan(still killing) Oh I didn't know you were a Taliban supporter.

9. Iraq(still killing) Oh. I didn't know you were a Saddam supporter.

And you really find the courage to stand there and blame people for being evil and coward when they so desperate that they are willing to strap on a bomb on themselves and fight back in such matter because they have no other choice?

No other choice? Its called a GUN. Its called killing soldiers or policemen. Not women and children on a bus. Other Guerrila groups have been effective using these means, why don't Muslim groups give it a try?

Your manforged bible has tricked you good.

As has your Quran :)

If Jesus Christ had been given chance, he would have done the same thing to the romans and jews as Moses did to Pharaoh. And its hypocritical of you to blame others for being "violent" when your own government which you whom so insanely support is killing and has killed sooooo many in the name of Christianity every day.

Actually Jesus said, "Turn the other cheek" and "Be passersby" not "Lets go blow up a bus full of Zionists." And I'm sorry? Remind me where we are "Fighting for Christianity."

It's called being human, and using your brain. You should try it once.

... :!!!: Wow! Pot, meet Kettle. Kettle, this is Pot!

Ok! Off to Persian class now to try to use my brain. :squeez:

Edited by Curious Infidel