Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Brit Teacher Fired For Saying "most Suicide Bombers Are Muslims

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

the management did the right thing.As a teacher in a civilised society one needs to be unbaised and impartial.The aim must be to inform and educate not to poison the minds or taunt young minds.Else we will have factories producing young minds with extremelyradical views

The school authorities denied they were being heavy-handed and said their first priority was pupils' welfare.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england...don/6326277.stm

• Advanced Member

What the teacher said may have been uncomfortable for Muslims, but it was the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

It is sad, but it is often more convenient for institutions to sacrifice the 'factual' truth for the 'politically-correct' truth for fear of offending some minority's sensibilities.

The man was a supply (or substitute) teacher who did not need to be formally "sacked". All the school had to do was to tell him he wasn't required back the following day. I’m sure that if he had had a right to sue the school for wrongful dismissal then he would have won, because in our legal system, the 'factual' truth can’t be so easily denied.

I suspect the school chose to let him go because the alternative would have been having crowds of Muslim parents with rent-a-mob Islamists screaming manufactured outrage at their gates.

Everywhere you look, Muslim cultures are steeped in denial, fabricated history and conspiracy theories where rational truth doesn't seem to matter.

It does, however, matter to the British. There will be outrage over this. Polite, British outrage, intelligently discussed and debated, but outrage none the less.

In Britain, and indeed the whole of Europe, the tide is turning. Things that were left unsaid a few years ago are now spoken of everywhere as Europeans, the world's most tolerant people, discover they can no longer tolerate Islamists.

Edited by Rezz
  • Advanced Member
What the teacher said may have been uncomfortable for Muslims, but it was the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

It is sad, but it is often more convenient for institutions to sacrifice the "factual" truth for the "politically-correct" truth for fear of offending some groups sensibilities.

The man was a supply (or substitute) teacher who need not need to be sacked. All the school had to do was to tell him he wasn't required back the following day. I’m sure that if he had had a right to sue the school for wrongful dismissal then he would have won, because in our legal system, the truth can’t be so easily denied.

I suspect the school chose to let him go because the alternative would have been having crowds of Muslim parents screaming manufactured outrage at their gates.

Muslim cultures are steeped in denial, fabricated history and conspiracy theories where rational truth doesn't seem to matter.

It does, however, matter to the British. There will be outrage over this. Polite, British outrage, intelligently discussed and debated, but outrage none the less.

In Britain, and indeed the whole of Europe, the tide is turning. Things that were left unsaid a few years ago are now spoken of everywhere as Europeans, the world's most tolerant people, discover they can no longer tolerate Islamists.

Its a known FACT that many cathlic priests are petafiles, its a known fact since AMERICA launched the war on terror alot more civilians have been killed then terrorists, its a KNOWN fact the Zionist movement is the most raciest, vile, disgusting movement known to man today yet we dont hear teachers bark these FACTS out!

QUICK QUICK Go hide in your bunker i think a Zelzal 3 missile is coming your way!

• Advanced Member
Its a known FACT that many cathlic priests are petafiles, its a known fact since AMERICA launched the war on terror alot more civilians have been killed then terrorists, its a KNOWN fact the Zionist movement is the most raciest, vile, disgusting movement known to man today yet we dont hear teachers bark these FACTS out!

QUICK QUICK Go hide in your bunker i think a Zelzal 3 missile is coming your way!

Ah, good old 'Muslim Logic'. I could't have wished for a better example of a Muslim to support my post.

Rationality (which Muslims seem to lack) is the acceptance of truth, and understanding the difference between of the objective (factual reality) and the subjective (your opinion).

First, the objective. All Catholics accept the FACT that some of their priests are paedophiles. It is discussed openly so that they may find a way to stop it happening.

Second, the subjective. You think Zionists are bad. I don’t think they are any better, or worse, than Islamists. Both of us could find arguments to support our veiws.

You don’t even bother to address the objective; the undeniable FACT that most suicide bombers ARE Muslims!

But you do finish your post with a violent threat.

How deliciously ‘Muslim’ of you.

:!!!:

Edited by Rezz
Guest DjibrilCisse

This thread is a good example of why people get the distorted idea that Islam is all about violence. It seems that Muslims speak more and more irresponsibly, not realising that people look to them as representatives of the faith they claim to follow.

The ideal reply to such a teacher would be that while most suicide bombers at our time are Muslims, they are not representing Islam correctly and are going against the teachings.

But it seems that some wiseguys can do no better than call for throwing punches and launching missiles.

Now I hope you understand why people think we're all violent fools (that's how some of us are behaving), and why it's so easy for the media to find unintelligent Muslims who will say exactly what Islamophobics want them to.

PS: For non-Muslims, I would humbly request you to look at Islam for what it is rather than the distorted image being given by some. There is a lot of good litterature in the Shiachat Online Books section: http://books.shiachat.com

Edited by DjibrilCisse
  • Advanced Member
This thread is a good example of why people get the distorted idea that Islam is all about violence. It seems that Muslims speak more and more irresponsibly, not realising that people look to them as representatives of the faith they claim to follow.

The ideal reply to such a teacher would be that while most suicide bombers at our time are Muslims, they are not representing Islam correctly and are going against the teachings.

But it seems that some wiseguys can do no better than call for throwing punches and launching missiles.

Now I hope you understand why people think we're all violent fools (that's how some of us are behaving), and why it's so easy for the media to find unintelligent Muslims who will say exactly what Islamophobics want them to.

PS: For non-Muslims, I would humbly request you to look at Islam for what it is rather than the distorted image being given by some. There is a lot of good litterature in the Shiachat Online Books section: http://books.shiachat.com

You're not going to believe this DjibrilCisse, but for once, I totally agree with you! There might be hope in this world yet.

There is nothing whatsoever wrong with saying "most suicide bombers are Muslims". The teacher was right to say it, as long as it was not said in a way which (falsely) suggested that most Muslims are (or even support) suicide bombing.

In fact everyone should be saying what the teacher said, especially Muslims themselves. Only then, can there be the discussion and debate necessary to establish whether suicide bombing is, or is not "Islamic".

Suppressing truth by manufactured outrage, intimidation, political correctness and feigned victim hood helps no one, particularly Muslims themselves.

Imagine if Catholics were like Muslims. They would have suppressed any mention, discussion or debate about their 'paedophile problem'. It would still be going on today, unchecked and unchallenged.

Think about it.

Edited by Rezz
Guest DjibrilCisse

Rezz, we live in the same society so there are surely many things we agree about. We just happen to discuss the things we may not agree about a bit more often. I definitely recognise the ills in Muslim community, but I will always insist that this is due to our own incompetence and not Islam. If every Muslim was a perfect Muslim, then the world would love us today.

I assure you that all the speakers I listen to constantly remind us of these shortcomings and insist upon mending them and providing solutions to the problems in our community. In fact, I wouldn't even blink if one of them said the same thing from the pulpit (that most suicide bombers are Muslims) and questioned how we allowed ourselves to sink to such a low level, whereas our religion goes in the opposite direction.

Maybe if our more intelligent and educated speakers were given more publicity then the ignorant few would stop getting all the attention and people would realise what our faith is really all about,

• Advanced Member

Mashaallah @ both of you agreeing with each other like good guys, a rarity indeed :lol:

The only way to stop the extremism within ourselves is to face the fact that it exists and counter it with as much passion as we now defend it. We've been in denial for too long and it hasn't done any of us any good.

To anyone saying things like they would have punched the teacher without even reading the article, my advice is watch what you say. You are not the only one reading your silly remark. When you publish something on the Internet it's accessible to the whole world. Imagine someone searching for this story, landing on this very page and reading comments like yours, what impression do you think would he get of already misrepresented Islam and it's followers? I mean if you want to crack jokes about random stuff, Off-topic discussions is the perfect place for it ..

its a known fact since AMERICA launched the war on terror alot more civilians have been killed then terrorists

So its better to let cancer linger? Islam and the world in general has been ignoring Muslim terrorism and fundementalism for decades. At what point was the right time to start doing something about it?

• Advanced Member
So its better to let cancer linger? Islam and the world in general has been ignoring Muslim terrorism and fundementalism for decades. At what point was the right time to start doing something about it?

Nonsense, America was busy formenting islamic fundamentalism for decades until the chickens came home to roost.

• Advanced Member

That was a very ignorant thing to say . It is very far from truth and teacher should have been fired. Anyone who believe this or say it to be true should not even be allowed to have children. These are the type of people that inflict society now with prejudice view and harm societies futire.

• Advanced Member

The same question could be ask of America behaviour in the world .

• Advanced Member

Rephrase your sentence: US has been helping (what you call) terrorism flourish by supporting Taliban, Saddam, Israel and the likes for decades :)

Rephrase your sentence: US has been helping (what you call) terrorism flourish by supporting Taliban, Saddam, Israel and the likes for decades :)

Don't forget the Contras in Nicaragua, aswell as terrorist regimes in Latin America and Africa.

Guest DjibrilCisse

Muslims themselves were suffering at the hands of the very same terrorists as long as they were on US payroll. Wether it was Saddam's oppression and slaughter of the Kurds and Shia, or the Talibans campaign against the Shia, or Saudis continous funding for extremism against the Shia, it was all with American blessings.

And as we speak, nothing has been done. Apart from Kabul, nothing has changed in Afghanistan. Iraq has become even worse than it was before.

Muslims themselves were suffering at the hands of the very same terrorists as long as they were on US payroll. Wether it was Saddam's oppression and slaughter of the Kurds and Shia, or the Talibans campaign against the Shia, or Saudis continous funding for extremism against the Shia, it was all with American blessings.

And as we speak, nothing has been done. Apart from Kabul, nothing has changed in Afghanistan. Iraq has become even worse than it was before.

so basically what you are saying is that muslim terrorist are also attacking other muslims. isn't that your problem and not the west's problem?

instead of being whiny little [Edited Out]es and complaining that the whole world is against you for some unexplicable reason get off your collective asses and prove to us all that islam is the religion of peace as you claim all the time.

Guest DjibrilCisse

^No, what I am saying is that terrorists were attacking Muslims back in the days the US backed them, and now that they have turned against their former employers, it is the US who is complaining and whining, not the Muslims.

As for proving that Islam is the religion of peace, that is what we have been doing. If it wasn't, then the 1.2 billion Muslims worldwide would have destroyed most of the non-Muslim world. However, that is not what we do. Arial bombing civilians, nuclear bombs, carpet bombing, this isn't from us.

^No, what I am saying is that terrorists were attacking Muslims back in the days the US backed them, and now that they have turned against their former employers, it is the US who is complaining and whining, not the Muslims.

As for proving that Islam is the religion of peace, that is what we have been doing. If it wasn't, then the 1.2 billion Muslims worldwide would have destroyed most of the non-Muslim world. However, that is not what we do. Arial bombing civilians, nuclear bombs, carpet bombing, this isn't from us.

the only reason you are not doing that is cause your nations are too primitive to be able to do such a thing. arab nations would gladly carpet bomb everyone else if they could.

I dont see americans marching in the streets and burning cars when muslims say something that might be offensive about their religion.

Guest DjibrilCisse

1) What is the "American" religion?

2) There is a difference between Arab and Muslim. Arabs only form a minority of the Muslim world.

3) Pakistan has the nuclear bomb, and has never used it.

4) Iran has several long-range missiles, but has attacked nobody. In fact, they have never launched a single war.

1) What is the "American" religion?

2) There is a difference between Arab and Muslim. Arabs only form a minority of the Muslim world.

3) Pakistan has the nuclear bomb, and has never used it.

4) Iran has several long-range missiles, but has attacked nobody. In fact, they have never launched a single war.

1- the dominant american religion is christianity

2- where ever you find islam, you find conflict. indonesia, the philipinnes, middle east, north africa.

3-pakistan never used it cause it's a puppet government of the us and india has a nuclear bomb too.

4-iran has no balls to face its enemies army to army, instead it uses proxy militias and terrorist organisations to do it's bidding. If iran dared attack israel, the us or saudi arabia directly they would be carpet bombed back 2 centuries to the 15th century.

• Advanced Member
4-iran has no balls to face its enemies army to army, instead it uses proxy militias and terrorist organisations to do it's bidding. If iran dared attack israel, the us or saudi arabia directly they would be carpet bombed back 2 centuries to the 15th century.

Mashallah very informant! I dont know whether to clap at your logic or to cry at your ignorance! :lol:

Iran has no balls that is why Iran whooped Saddam's butt in the 8 year war and send him begging to his masters the US to intervene! More to that remember what happened to the helicopters that came to rescure the hostages I mean for that Iran never even moved a muscle and they crashed so think what might happen when the whole of Iran stands up!

Edited by A follower
Guest DjibrilCisse
1- the dominant american religion is christianity
The most protected seems to be Judaism.
2- where ever you find islam, you find conflict. indonesia, the philipinnes, middle east, north africa.

Not to mention South America, Europe, Africa. Pretty much the whole world.

3-pakistan never used it cause it's a puppet government of the us and india has a nuclear bomb too.
There goes your theory down the bin

the only reason you are not doing that is cause your nations are too primitive to be able to do such a thing.

Maybe you weren't born in the 80's when Iran held off the Iraqi led coalition (including US and US ally backing).

• Advanced Member

Yeah cause America has never had drama with another country. The dominant religion is US is making money and sex. No country fight army to army they fly bye and drop bombs on women and children. Then try to give them candy. I doubt Saudi would support US and as a citzen most of us are sick of our children dying while we barely have a dollar for people here suffering.

Mashallah very informant! I dont know whether to clap at your logic or to cry at your ignorance! :lol:

Iran has no balls that is why Iran whooped Saddam's butt in the 8 year war and send him begging to his masters the US to intervene! More to that remember what happened to the helicopters that came to rescure the hostages I mean for that Iran never even moved a muscle and they crashed so think what might happen when the whole of Iran stands up!

weren't those helicopters caught in a storm and crashed? did the iranian army invent a weather machine?

iran fought iraq for 9 years first of all and the us was on iran's side back then and supplied iran with weapons not saddam. if you are too stupid and ignorant spare us and don't post your half assed opinions.

• Advanced Member
weren't those helicopters caught in a storm and crashed? did the iranian army invent a weather machine?

ROFL!!! You are very ignorant of history! Go check the logs of those US carrier which sent those helicopters, they themselves noted that the storm appeared out of no where. There was no prediction of the storm on any channels. There are enough signs for the believers!

iran fought iraq for 9 years first of all and the us was on iran's side back then and supplied iran with weapons not saddam. if you are too stupid and ignorant spare us and don't post your half assed opinions.

Seriously dude I suggest you read history again! US was not on Iran's side, US supplied Saddam with high calibre weapons in that 8 year war! Everybody knows that! The only ignorant person here is you who is saying that US sided with Iran against Iraq! :lol:

Thats like the dumbest statement ever!

Edited by A follower
Guest DjibrilCisse
weren't those helicopters caught in a storm and crashed?
What can I say, American technology :lol: And then you talk of antiquites :lol:
iran fought iraq for 9 years first of all and the us was on iran's side back then and supplied iran with weapons not saddam

Actually the US thought they could swap weapons for hostages but it didn't work out too well for them :lol:

As for America supporting Iraq, please allow the "ignorant", "stupid" members of this site to enlighten you:

Throughout the 1980s, the U.S. Commerce Department approved at least $1.5 billion in exports with possible military applications from U.S. companies to Iraq, and the Agriculture Department administered a U.S.-goverment-guaranteed loan program that provided billions to Iraq.

-Source (Includes list of American companies dealing with Iraq at the time)

Ten years ago, the systematic gassing of the Kurdish population of northern Iraq had far less impact on America. Only six months after the slaughter at Halabja, the White House lent Saddam Hussein another billion dollars.

-Source

14. When Saddam did in fact use chemical weapons against his own people, he did so on the afternoon of 17 March 1988, against the Kurdish city of Halabja. The United States provided diplomatic cover by initially blaming Iran for the attack. The Reagan Administration tried to prevent criticism of the atrocity. The Bush (senior) administration authorised new loans to Saddam in order to achieve the goal of increasing US exports and put us in a better position to deal with Iraq regarding its human rights record.

15. The US Department of Commerce licensed the export of biological materials—including a range of pathogenic agents—as well as plans for chemical and biological warfare production facilities and chemical-warhead filling equipment—to Iraq until December 1989, 20 months after the Halabja atrocity.

-Who Armed Saddam?

4-iran has no balls to face its enemies army to army,

Is that why we were at war with Iraq defending our nation for almost a decade, not even accepting a truce? Last time you faced a nation army to army it was WW2. I'd love to see American soldiers up against chemical and biological weaponary.