Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
StupidChristian

Christian Suicide Bombers

Rate this topic

(salam)

^ No many of thier operations are based on Political and Social struggle and based on the resistance to zionist occupation and the two groups who fought the zionists and conduct the martydoom operations were socalist (PFLP, SSNP)..

Edited by Abdel Hassan

Do you mean suicide bombings? If so, tell me more. Thanks.

Sana_01.jpg

17 Year old Christian (not religious) girl from south Lebanon, Sana'a Mehaidli, who conducted her operation (the first woman martydoom operaion) in April 9 1985 against a zionist convoy in south Lebanon..

Edited by Abdel Hassan

non religious Christian

She probely wasen't I just infered that being part of a socalist/communist party that she wasen't very religious but I could be wrong... And thier are probely more examples like the PKK which has conducted suicide operation and their are probely more heros inside the PLFP , Tanzim, Fatah , and SSNP which carried out martydoom operation which I don't know of . .

Edited by Abdel Hassan

She probely wasen't I just infered that being part of a socalist/communist party that she wasen't very religious but I could be wrong... And thier are probely more examples like the PKK which has conducted suicide operation and their are probely more heros inside the PLFP , Tanzim, Fatah , and SSNP which carried out martydoom operation which I don't know of . .

If you don't know of them, then why would you say "probably"?

PFLP was headed by a Palestinian Christian named George Habash.

Loula Abboud was another.

LTTE in Sri Lanka is headed by a Christian currently lol

Do they order suicide attacks? Did he remain a Christian or did he become atheist and communist?

Edited by StupidChristian

There is a truly inspiring video which Sana Moheidli made before her martyrdom operation (which resulted in several dead Zionist soldiers - Praise be to God).

http://www.ssnp.com/new/multimedia.htm

I think that Sana was the prototypical video making fedayi.

Sana_02.jpg

Beautiful and Noble

norma_01.jpg

Norma Abi Hassan 26 Years atthiest conducts operation in July 17 in a zionist army base killing ten zionist occupiers..

I don't know where you heard that Norma was an atthiest, i personnaly knew Norma, she came often to our place, we were far relatives and lived in the same street in the summer time, and she was a religious and practicing christian. So don't talk about her like you knew what you are talking about.

There is a truly inspiring video which Sana Moheidli made before her martyrdom operation (which resulted in several dead Zionist soldiers - Praise be to God).

http://www.ssnp.com/new/multimedia.htm

I think that Sana was the prototypical video making fedayi.

Sana_02.jpg

Beautiful and Noble

Can you translate what she is saying in the video?