Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
mizak_d

Mascara For Men

Rate this topic

Ok I know this thread/poll sounds slightly weird but I heard last night the the store H & M is starting to stock a mascara specially for men so I'm just interested how many of you lot would buy it and use it? Also, would be interested what the women think of guys who wear mascara. I'll be honest, I actually considered going out today and buying some, but then on 2nd thoughts, I phoned up a female friend of mine and asked her to go and pick it up for me. Thought that would be a safer option :unsure: :blush:

how many of you lot would buy it and use it?

You know I would. Sunnat of the Holy Prophet (as). He used to wear kohl. Kohl causes the eyelashes to grow so if you don't want to wear it front of everyone just apply it at night and take it off in the morning for longer, more attractive eyelashes. Kohl itself can significantly increase facial attractiveness, though...especially on females.

Lol bro. Eyeliner looks nice on some guys, but I'm not sure bout mascare :unsure: Depends on the shape and color of the eye. But if you're hot, I'm sure you can pull it off :)

(salam)

In Pakistan, some mothers put mascara on their young male children. It looked nice. But it's looks very fruitish for an adult to apply it.

Edited by Zulfiqar Ali

Lol bro. Eyeliner looks nice on some guys, but I'm not sure bout mascare :unsure: Depends on the shape and color of the eye. But if you're hot, I'm sure you can pull it off :)

^ :lol: ^

Mascara for men :o men are becoming more and more like women :dry: ...well it is said that when men start to become more like women it is one of the signs of Imam Mahdi (A.S.) return lol :P

*~*Sakina*~*

Guest Mahreen

Mascara for men :o men are becoming more and more like women :dry: ...well it is said that when men start to become more like women it is one of the signs of Imam Mahdi (A.S.) return lol :P

*~*Sakina*~*

Well, if u have a tranzsexual as your teacher, then thats bad, converting from a man 2 a woman, goodness gracious me, mascara, that must be for the gay men. Bdw surma is different.

(salam) Nooooooooooooooo :no: :no: :no:

This is not a good thing for a man. It is not very masculine. I think if it is to attract a women that it will not work. But I can not speak for all women I guess... I like men to be strong and confident with no makeups pleeeze......

^ My cousins in Pak used to get surma put on them when they were kids, but those were the olden days before full-color photography... :Hijabi:

Anyway, I thought it was sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh) for men to put 'mascara' on the lashes?

I don't know if it's considered such by Shi'a sources, but I've seen plenty of Sunnis who say so...

Guest Mahreen
...it was what? Cuz' I know some people put on surma on their boys in Pakistan.

I meant someone told me that mascara n surma is different :Hijabi:

my mom used to put one of those things on my eyes when i was liek 7 yaers old, anyways i would never do that to myself

ps my mom even dressed me in kinda girly looking clothes at times

i had no control man, moms rule and they could do anything they wanted to with u when ur a child

Edited by mohammad16

Guest SayedM'sSister

Salam

Guys with mascara are NOT attractive at all. It actually disgusts me :sick:

Wasalam

salaam alaikum

mascara is used on the eye lashes to make them look longer and thicker. Surma is used around the eye and is said to have health benefits. No they are not the same. Mascara is solely for looks and no guys should not wear it, unless of course they want to look like a girl.

wa salaam

Guest Mahreen
salaam alaikum

mascara is used on the eye lashes to make them look longer and thicker. Surma is used around the eye and is said to have health benefits. No they are not the same. Mascara is solely for looks and no guys should not wear it, unless of course they want to look like a girl.

wa salaam

Nicely Explained :) Men r tryin to look feminine, oh dear :wacko:

my mom used to put one of those things on my eyes when i was liek 7 yaers old, anyways i would never do that to myself

ps my mom even dressed me in kinda girly looking clothes at times

i had no control man, moms rule and they could do anything they wanted to with u when ur a child

Haha pure Pakis; I used to get dressed up in a Pink frock as well.

*~*Sakina*~*

And women are becoming more and more like men! Its a sign of qiyamah.

By the way, whats mascara? :unsure:

After we saw Pirates of the Carribbean..I wanted to see how my husband looked with eyeliner :P So I put some on him, and it actually looked really good. He looked like a very religious rock star. :lol: