Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Adam++

Blood Type?

(bismillah)

Salam.

Insha'Allah all are in the best of health.

My Blood Type is O. Hamdullah Wa Shikir. Therefore I have Lots of Blood to give and very little to recieve. But overall; my personality is amazing according to the personality traits below.

Group O

• Oldest blood group
  • In Stone Age, everyone had this blood group
  • Considered the HEARTIEST blood group (Warriors)
  • The fact that anyone can recieve O reflects the fact that all other blood groups are dervied from it.
  • Most common group in North, Central, and South America and the UK

Group A

• Second oldest blood group, started appearing around 25,000 - 15,000 BC when larger human settlements first appeared as farming developed.
  • Hence, A's considered the "Farmers"
  • A lot of A's in Central and Eastern Europe
  • Most common group in Norway, Denmark, Austria, Armenia and Japan

Group B

• The "Hunters"
  • Emerged between 15,000 and 10,000 BC as people migrated from Africa to Europe, Asia and the Americas mingled with other populations.
  • In Chinese and Asian communities, about a quarter of all people are Group B

Group AB

• The "Humanists"
  • Newest and rarest, appearing between 1000 and 500 years ago
  • Believed to have occured as a result of the mixing of other three blood groups on a major scale
  • In Japan, China and Pakistan, around 10% of the population are AB

Edited by Wise Muslim

Im A POSITIVE and ironically I never got a A+ in skooooooolll

but O being themost heartiest seems true since my mom is 0 negative and she has to be the most heartiest ever

Salam.

Our Great Imams (as) and Prophets (pbuh) were O's.

Edited by Wise Muslim

how do u know.?

Salam.

It's a fact. Though, I'm not 100% sure. But, most desendants of our Holy Imams (as) happen to be O. Anyway, O is the first blood type to exist. Our Imams were warriors, they had heart, and the tragedy of Karbala explains it all.

salam

thats speculation

many brave warriors , werent desendants.. many of them who fought in karbala as well..

Salam.

Yup! I agree with you. But, those are based on Ancient Japanese coligates, so I'm not even sure if it's that authentic.

0+ :D

brothers and sisters who ever is healthy and able to give blood i highly suggested you do every donation saves 3 lives blood is very needed now a days so if your healthy y not! hamdellah i started giving blood and im planning on making it a habbit inshallah its a good thing inshallah we can all take part in it you never know one day it might be someone you know that needs blood or even you......

0+ :D

brothers and sisters who ever is healthy and able to give blood i highly suggested you do every donation saves 3 lives blood is very needed now a days so if your healthy y not! hamdellah i started giving blood and im planning on making it a habbit inshallah its a good thing inshallah we can all take part in it you never know one day it might be someone you know that needs blood or even you......

you know something? EVERY TIME i try to donate, i get turned away -__-

i think islamic centers should hold blood drives on ashura. mine used to hold them. blood is so vital :)

you know something? EVERY TIME i try to donate, i get turned away -__-

i think islamic centers should hold blood drives on ashura. mine used to hold them. blood is so vital :)

:( you cant donate hmm well you should see a doctor loll because you usually cant donate if your some how not healthy , inshallah kahir

my one used too to but i find that its better for the Muslims to go to the actually blood drive centres because you see that the majority of people there well actually everyone there is not Muslim so if they see Muslims going in a donating regularly it gives a good image of us....

Rh factor is either positive or negative. A or B is an other antigen. There are two antigens for blood group A or B or non(O) and Rh +ve or -ve.

I am O+ve. :)

Maybe that is what he meant that my rh is a -.