Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
thulfikar

For The Lovers Of Muàwiyah, Yazid & Aisha

Rate this topic

Sahih Bukhari

Rasulallah (sa.):

"He who turns weapons against us, is not from us" ..........................in other words he who fights against us is not a muslim"

ÍÏËäÇ þ þãæÓì Èä ÅÓãÇÚíá þ þÍÏËäÇ þ þÌæíÑíÉ þ þÚä þ þäÇÝÚ þ þÚä þ þÚÈÏ Çááå Èä ÚãÑ þ þ( Ñ ) Úä ÇáäÈí þ(Õ) þþÞÇá þ þãä Íãá ÚáíäÇ ÇáÓáÇÍ ÝáíÓ ãäÇ þÑæÇå þ þÃÈæ ãæÓì þ þÚä ÇáäÈí þ(Õ

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display...=6366&doc=0

Sahih Bukhari

Rasulallah (sa.):

"He who turns weapons against us, is not from us" ..........................in other words he who fights against us is not a muslim"

ÍÏËäÇ þ þãæÓì Èä ÅÓãÇÚíá þ þÍÏËäÇ þ þÌæíÑíÉ þ þÚä þ þäÇÝÚ þ þÚä þ þÚÈÏ Çááå Èä ÚãÑ þ þ( Ñ ) Úä ÇáäÈí þ(Õ) þþÞÇá þ þãä Íãá ÚáíäÇ ÇáÓáÇÍ ÝáíÓ ãäÇ þÑæÇå þ þÃÈæ ãæÓì þ þÚä ÇáäÈí þ(Õ

Subhanallah,..you'll even go so far as to say the Prophet's wife (ra) was not Muslim?

(salam)

Sunnis say that Muawiyah threatened the Roman leader that tried to take advantage of his & Imam Ali(as)'s conflict. That to them makes him worthy of praise.

Right........

(salam)

Sunnis say that Muawiyah threatened the Roman leader that tried to take advantage of his & Imam Ali(as)'s conflict. That to them makes him worthy of praise.

Right........

Sunnis fabricate Hadith. Of course anything is possible.

(salam)

Right........

Muawiyah believed that the Romans would possibly betray him later so that was his reason.

Muawiyah believed that the Romans would possibly betray him later so that was his reason.

(salam)

I understand that. My point was that this story is always brought up when Muawiayah & his character/actions are discussed, as if it nullifies all of the horrible things he did.

Sahih Bukhari

Rasulallah (sa.):

Bismillah

Allah (SWT) says:

YUSUFALI: The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers. Blood-relations among each other have closer personal ties, in the Decree of Allah. Than (the Brotherhood of) Believers and Muhajirs: nevertheless do ye what is just to your closest friends: such is the writing in the Decree (of Allah).

PICKTHAL: The Prophet is closer to the believers than their selves, and his wives are (as) their mothers. And the owners of kinship are closer one to another in the ordinance of Allah than (other) believers and the fugitives (who fled from Mecca), except that ye should do kindness to your friends. This is written in the Book (of nature).

SHAKIR: The Prophet has a greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, and his wives are (as) their mothers; and the possessors of relationship have the better claim in the ordinance of Allah to inheritance, one with respect to another, than (other) believers, and (than) those who have fled (their homes), except that you do some good to your friends; this is written in the Book.

So if you think you have the right to say anythng about Sayyida Ayshah ® you will disobey Allah(SWT)..I don't think that the same goes for Muawiya and Yazeed...but nevertheless you are in no position to run your mouth on one of the wives of the holy prophet Muhammad (S) as you will not get his shafa'ah on the last day if you keep doing so...Sayiduna Muhammad(SAWS) prophesied the Jammal battle..when he told his wives that one of them will be barked at by the Hawdab dogs!!(I don't have the reference at hand) but never said that she lost her status as one of his own based on that!!

Both parties on that day thought that they were on the right path based on the Ayah in Surat Al-Hujurat:

YUSUFALI: If two parties among the Believers fall into a quarrel, make ye peace between them: but if one of them transgresses beyond bounds against the other, then fight ye (all) against the one that transgresses until it complies with the command of Allah; but if it complies, then make peace between them with justice, and be fair: for Allah loves those who are fair (and just).

PICKTHAL: And if two parties of believers fall to fighting, then make peace between them. And if one party of them doeth wrong to the other, fight ye that which doeth wrong till it return unto the ordinance of Allah; then, if it return, make peace between them justly, and act equitably. Lo! Allah loveth the equitable.

SHAKIR: And if two parties of the believers quarrel, make peace between them; but if one of them acts wrongfully towards the other, fight that which acts wrongfully until it returns to Allah's command; then if it returns, make peace between them with justice and act equitably; surely Allah loves those who act equitably.

Curse the ones who killed Imam Ali (karrama Allahu wajhahu)..and learn to love Ahlulbayt the way you should!

Curse the ones who killed Imam Ali (karrama Allahu wajhahu)'s sons and grand sons..but never fall out of Allah(SWT)'s grace by not honoring the people he held close to his big heart!!

May Allah (SWT) give you the light and guide you to the straight path...Ameen

salam

ummul mu'meneen 3ala 3aine o rasi , BUT , where does it say that all mothers are good ;)

i think the point here is not ayesha being bad or anything , BUT the fact that history supported with SUNNI SAHEEH HADITHS show that the ODDS are against Ayesha

(salam)

I agree. Ayesha, regardless of what she said or did is still The mother of the believers. I don't think it's wise to insult or slander her.

bro the context of "mother of believers" is NOT that they are similar to our biological mothers.

(1) we can see our mothers hair, but could we see the hair of the wives of the prophet?

(2) we can hug our mothers, but could we hug the wives of the prophet?

(3) we can go on journeys alone with our mothers, but could we go on journeys with the wives of the prophet?

the term "mother of believers" means that we ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MARRY THEM AFTER THEY MARRIED THE PROPHET.

as we are not allowed to marry our "mothers"

plus its 100% right that marrying a prophet DOES NOT mean you are worthy of praise- hazrat lut (as) wife and the wives of hazrat nuh (as) who refused to go on the ark for example.

the prophet said adhere to my ahle bayt...its our duty to love the ahle bayt and HATE THEIR ENEMIES.

and, u know, goin 2 war against a masoum (as) kinda counts as "enemy"

Edited by maula dha mallang

bro the context of "mother of believers" is NOT that they are similar to our biological mothers.

(1) we can see our mothers hair, but could we see the hair of the wives of the prophet?

(2) we can hug our mothers, but could we hug the wives of the prophet?

(3) we can go on journeys alone with our mothers, but could we go on journeys with the wives of the prophet?

the term "mother of believers" means that we ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MARRY THEM AFTER THEY MARRIED THE PROPHET.

as we are not allowed to marry our "mothers"

plus its 100% right that marrying a prophet DOES NOT mean you are worthy of praise- hazrat lut (as) wife and the wives of hazrat nuh (as) who refused to go on the ark for example.

the prophet said adhere to my ahle bayt...its our duty to love the ahle bayt and HATE THEIR ENEMIES.

and, u know, goin 2 war against a masoum (as) kinda counts as "enemy"

(salam)

I can't say i disagree. Although i still wish to remain passive & promote sensitivity regarding these subjects.

Edited by Zulfiqar Ali

bro i dont care how much shia slander yazid and muawiya ill help them slander the two if they want

but when it comes to RASOOL ALLAHS (pbuh) wife then u beta put a lid on it

ok she made a mistake by fighting imam Ali . The sunnah acknowldge that .. i (even though i sunni) wont take my deen of her or anybody who fought imam Ali ra but she still is my mother and i have alot of respect for her!!!!

helllooo people were talking about the RASOOLs (pbuh) wife so chill out.!!!!!!.. Imam Ali ra sent her back home with her brother and stoped people from shooting arrows at her so follow imam Ali ra because he is the best example of sayiduna RASOOLALLAH (pbuh) .

bro i dont care how much shia slander yazid and muawiya ill help them slander the two if they want

but when it comes to RASOOL ALLAHS (pbuh) wife then u beta put a lid on it

ok she made a mistake by fighting imam Ali . The sunnah acknowldge that .. i (even though i sunni) wont take my deen of her or anybody who fought imam Ali ra but she still is my mother and i have alot of respect for her!!!!

so long as you do that[ i.e not take your faith from her] i have no problem, our personal opinions on her will vary naturally, personally i dont curse her but what amazes me is the fact that people tend to look upto her as a religious authority esp. on islamic history despite her very partisan attitude during the fitnah, and the number of people who died as a result of her actions

Edited by Panzerwaffe

(salam)

Right........

he also paid tribute to them so that they dont attack him while in the back while he was busy in siffin and egypt

Respect is for only those who deserve it. Prophet Nuh and Prophet Lut's wifes don't deserve our respect even though they are the wives of prophets.

11:45

And Nuh cried out to his Lord and said: My Lord! surely my son is of my family, and Thy promise is surely true, and Thou art the most just of the judges.

11:46

He said: O Nuh! surely he is not of your family; surely he is (the doer of) other than good deeds, therefore ask not of Me that of which you have no knowledge; surely I admonish you lest you may be of the ignorant

God's claiming even son of Nuh is not of his family because "he is (the doer of) other than good deeds,"

Shouldn't we apply the same standard to the wives??

my sunni brother what would be just if an ayat came specifically for you which you disobeyed directly?

secondly would you consider a "mistake" to go to battle against somebody who the prophet (pbuh) said "i am at war with whoever is at war with ali"?

eagerly awaiting ur response ;)

(bismillah)

(salam)

Subhanallah,..you'll even go so far as to say the Prophet's wife (ra) was not Muslim?

Ya abshir can`t you read what is in your SIHAHS? Not i am going so far your own ahadith prove this.

So please explain for us what this means:

ÝáíÓ ãäÇ

(salam)

I understand that. My point was that this story is always brought up when Muawiayah & his character/actions are discussed, as if it nullifies all of the horrible things he did.

True.. I always have trouble exposing Muawiya too. People always accuse me of reading up on shiaism. However, i told them what Muawiyah represented has nothing to do with shiaism. It is actually found in many of our Ahle Sunnah books.

Bismillah

Allah (SWT) says:

YUSUFALI: The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers. Blood-relations among each other have closer personal ties, in the Decree of Allah. Than (the Brotherhood of) Believers and Muhajirs: nevertheless do ye what is just to your closest friends: such is the writing in the Decree (of Allah).

PICKTHAL: The Prophet is closer to the believers than their selves, and his wives are their mothers. And the owners of kinship are closer one to another in the ordinance of Allah than (other) believers and the fugitives (who fled from Mecca), except that ye should do kindness to your friends. This is written in the Book (of nature).

SHAKIR: The Prophet has a greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, and his wives are their mothers; and the possessors of relationship have the better claim in the ordinance of Allah to inheritance, one with respect to another, than (other) believers, and (than) those who have fled (their homes), except that you do some good to your friends; this is written in the Book.

So if you think you have the right to say anythng about Sayyida Ayshah ® you will disobey Allah(SWT)..I don't think that the same goes for Muawiya and Yazeed...but nevertheless you are in no position to run your mouth on one of the wives of the holy prophet Muhammad (S) as you will not get his shafa'ah on the last day if you keep doing so...Sayiduna Muhammad(SAWS) prophesied the Jammal battle..when he told his wives that one of them will be barked at by the Hawdab dogs!!(I don't have the reference at hand) but never said that she lost her status as one of his own based on that!!

Both parties on that day thought that they were on the right path based on the Ayah in Surat Al-Hujurat:

YUSUFALI: If two parties among the Believers fall into a quarrel, make ye peace between them: but if one of them transgresses beyond bounds against the other, then fight ye (all) against the one that transgresses until it complies with the command of Allah; but if it complies, then make peace between them with justice, and be fair: for Allah loves those who are fair (and just).

PICKTHAL: And if two parties of believers fall to fighting, then make peace between them. And if one party of them doeth wrong to the other, fight ye that which doeth wrong till it return unto the ordinance of Allah; then, if it return, make peace between them justly, and act equitably. Lo! Allah loveth the equitable.

SHAKIR: And if two parties of the believers quarrel, make peace between them; but if one of them acts wrongfully towards the other, fight that which acts wrongfully until it returns to Allah's command; then if it returns, make peace between them with justice and act equitably; surely Allah loves those who act equitably.

Curse the ones who killed Imam Ali (karrama Allahu wajhahu)..and learn to love Ahlulbayt the way you should!

Curse the ones who killed Imam Ali (karrama Allahu wajhahu)'s sons and grand sons..but never fall out of Allah(SWT)'s grace by not honoring the people he held close to his big heart!!

May Allah (SWT) give you the light and guide you to the straight path...Ameen

First i want to say, that i love and have respect for the wives of Rasolallah (a.s.) but only for those who don`t fight ahlul bayt!

you wrote this ayah;

The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers. Blood-relations among each other have closer personal ties, in the Decree of Allah. Than (the Brotherhood of) Believers and Muhajirs: nevertheless do ye what is just to your closest friends: such is the writing in the Decree (of Allah).

so before jumping arround tell us please why this ayah came down!

after that we can go further.

Sunnis fabricate Hadith. Of course anything is possible.

Really...............

do take time at have a look of ur books like Al-kafi, and u will see what fabrication is

And who is a blood relative? A wife or Duaghter?

A wife ? or a Cousin?

daughter comes because of wife

wife is the one with whom u can share thing more easily than with ur cousin.

daughter comes because of wife

wife is the one with whom u can share thing more easily than with ur cousin.

Please look at the ayat, it clearly states that blood relatives are closer, its not mentioning who you can share with easily. So your argument is redundant.

Really...............

do take time at have a look of ur books like Al-kafi, and u will see what fabrication is

The difference with for eg Sahih al Bukhari and AlKafi is..

The fabricated hadith in Bukhari for instance is deemed AUTHENTIC by ahle sunnah

but the Ones in al-kafi will deem to be Unauthentic by shia.

See the difference?

we judge authenticity per hadth, not per book.

to brother muala

brother i cant help but holding animosity in my heart towards her she did a grave mistake but ive seen shias over do it in ways i dont wana mention im against that after all she is the Rasools (pbuh) wife

but i hate it when sunnah over do it and make her out to be some great person,

in my opinion in the presence of ahl al bayt ra we dont need anybody else to take our deen from coz the Rasool (pbuh) clearly stated to take our religion from them.......

i am TOTALY AGAINST THE UMMAYADS

You can never over do it. Holding animosity towards the enemies of Ahlulbayt is wajib. However if you are referring to cursing sahaba's publicly and invoking curse upon them publicly (knowing there are others who hold them dear) is another issue, and that I agree should not be done in public.

whats wrong with that, science adds logic to the process, so to some people, they are looking for logical means to justify that certain narrations are authentic

most shia say tha sahih bukhari or muslim is fabricated though these books are almost 100% authentic as per science of hadeeth

However Ayehsa was, i find ayesha being one of the best names, im in love with this name for some reason

mohammad16 best of luck ;)

Edited by Ali Hassan

to brother muala

brother i cant help but holding animosity in my heart towards her she did a grave mistake but ive seen shias over do it in ways i dont wana mention im against that after all she is the Rasools (pbuh) wife

but i hate it when sunnah over do it and make her out to be some great person,

in my opinion in the presence of ahl al bayt ra we dont need anybody else to take our deen from coz the Rasool (pbuh) clearly stated to take our religion from them.......

i am TOTALY AGAINST THE UMMAYADS

Great ! I respect your opinion, obviously others might differ but the bottomline is that ummayyads who were against Imam Ali and whose style of govt was also totally opposite to the first 2 caliphs remain our primary enemy

btw nice nic "abudujana " he was indeed a great sahabi

*So you people will hold Sayyida Ayishah ( r) as an enemy of the so called ahlilbayt ..even though they didn't consider her an enemy????????

*If Allah (SWT) has revealed the Ayah in her favor on the "Ifk" incident to clear her name from wrong doing...would Allah (SWT) do that if she was an enemy of the Deen??

*Sayyiduna Muhammad (SAAWS) loved her so much and that's why he married her...

*There are many things that we as Muslims need to know how to deal with on every day basis that the Ahlulbayt(shia ones)could never have an idea about,,,namely the relation between a man and his wife...which gave Sayyida Ayishah( r) her high status as a Marji'iyya Deniyya on that subject..and this was the beauty of our Noble religion of Islam..it was so detailed that it specified rules for every case that we might encounter in our daily lives..so if I need an answer for a question I have ..who would I ask? the one that that lived with the best man that ever walked on earth?or the Imam who lived two hundred years later and never seen Sayyiduna rasool Allah(SAAWS)??common sense her please..and don't play that Madad stuff on me because it wouldn't convince my six years old son!!

Curse the ones who killed Omar and Othman and Ali (Radiya Allahu anhom AJMA'EEN)

Curse the ones who planted the seeds for the great Fitna among the one muslim body(La'anahom Allahu AJMA'EEN)

Remember that you all will be gathered on the last day in front of you creator...and the Habeeb(SAAWS) will be there!!what would you tell him your reasons for bashing his TAHIR wife were??

Allahomma Salli WA Sallim Wa Barik Ala Sayyidina Muhammad WA Ala Alihi(all of them..no exceptions) Wa Sahbihi ila yawmid-Deen..Ameen